It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tripping the Rift Fantastic with Toastman: Toast and Ju-On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS and thank you for being a pretty chill forum community. I hope I enjoy my stay.

Anyways, the reason I'm here on the Gray Area is to get some well deserved advice to a multitude of events that have happened to me lately.

Now I'm not one to freely admit, but I seem to be a magnet for energies, sometimes psychic and sometimes other worldly which I will talk more about in other posts, depending on how well this one flies over.

I can't exactly pinpoint when these events starting to happen, but for this post I'm going to talk about a current problem, which I like to call The Ju-On Haunting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It began one night when I was still at college, I was staying overnight at my (ex)boyfriend, who I shall refer to as B's house and planning to leave for the campus in the morning. The night was going pretty bad, as B was having flash backs from when he served in Afghanistan and had become despondent and listless. I undressed and crawled into our bed, waiting for him, but he chose to stay out in the living room. Sometime during the night, B had turned on an anime show and I listened in as I drifted off to sleep. Suddenly, I am awakened by something. B had fallen asleep during an episode, so I got out of bed to turn off the television.

As I go back to bed, I get a strange feeling that I am not alone, but I curl the covers around me and try to fall back asleep.

Then I saw it.

Please bear with me, as I'm not quite good at descriptions, but the thing that I saw resembled a shadow of some sort at first. In the dim light in the room, I saw this shadow crawl up the wall farthest from the foot of the bed, next to B's closet. I recall it moved in a jerky motion, but had a silent fluidity about about it. It crawled up the wall and stopped for a second, where it met the ceiling. It continued across the ceiling until it was sort of above my head.

The next thing I know, the shadowy thing begins to morph and bursts open (I closed my eyes for a few seconds when it burst). I don't remember it having a smell or anything, just when I opened my eyes, I saw that it had manifested itself into Ju-On, from the Japanese version of The Grudge.

Inb4 the naysayers who reply: "Duhhh you obviously saw the movie before this happened and you were dreaming about it", I must say that I'm not one for scary movies and the only time I seen this character was a 5 second clip on a Halloween special. Anyways, for the rest of the night, Ju-On just hangs out on the edge of the bed, staring at me until I fell into an uneasy sleep.

The next morning, I wake up for school and Ju-On is nowhere to be seen, so I brush it off as part of a lucid dream until I return to my dorm and there's Ju-On standing in my closet. I kept the encounter secret for a week, until I told B's roommate and best friend J, who is also big in the supernatural, about it. He says I should have told him about it sooner because now he had to purify the house.

I've since cut ties with B and J for personal reasons, but Ju-On still hangs around me even after I tried not paying attention, convinced myself that she's not real, and started taking psychotic medicines. Usually she just tucks herself away in the corner of the room and stares at me. Other times she has her head down and appears to be in some sort of prayer.

If anybody can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Toast

edit on 6/10/12 by JustMike because: Altered [ex ] to (ex) to correct coding and make post read normally.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
and I don't know why my posts come out as offsite content, for those who ask.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for the wonderful insight, okamitengu. I'm sure I will be sure to note this the next time I have such an encounter.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Do you only see her in your peripheral vision? Or are you able to look right at her?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by free_form

It happens both times. Usually at home is when I see her the most, out in public she stays in the periphery, but what doesn't change is she's always in a corner, lurking.

top topics

join