It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Meltzer's team interviews former Area 51 Cammo dude

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
His name is Richard Mingus who used to work on "Cammo dude hill" and other places around Groom Lake. You'll find him in this video. He now works at a nuclear museum in Nevada. This guy is probably a Nevadan.

edit on 10-9-2012 by 1lionexPro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Like all great area 51 shows, nothing new is found and the "camo dude" cant tell us anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I know Dick Mingus. He worked for Federal Services Inc., the contractor that provided security for the Nevada Test Site in the 1950s and early 1960s. I have photos of him that were taken at Watertown Airstrip (later called Area 51) in 1957 and at Area 25 during the visit of President John F. Kennedy in 1962. It's not really accurate to call him a "cammo dude," but he did spend a good deal of time at Groom Lake in the early days.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I wonder if the mention of Bob Lazar was due to clever editing. It seems non-sequitur to the conversation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why did the video get deleted?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nepatitan

The government probably told the uploader to delete the video because it shows a former A51 employee. But you can find the entire episode at history channel. The show is called Brad Meltzer's decoded. I don't know if they still air that show. But if you wanted to know how the ex-security guard looked like. He was in his early 60's. He wears a glass.
edit on 21-9-2012 by 1lionexPro because: Grammar error

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1lionexPro

Originally posted by nepatitan

The government probably told the uploader to delete the video because it shows a former A51 employee. But you can find the entire episode at history channel. The show is called Brad Meltzer's decoded. I don't know if they still air that show. But if you wanted to know how the ex-security guard looked like. He was in his early 60's. He wears a glass.
edit on 21-9-2012 by 1lionexPro because: Grammar error

Haha
I had to laugh at that one

I'm betting it Probably had to do with copyright infringement. Most mainstream TV shows seem to get pulled of youtube pretty quickly. I have seen the show on History Channel somewhat recently its the usual run of the mill conspiracy TV drivel with a host that has an incredibly irritating delivery imo. Could be interesting but you really aren't missing any info you cant see elsewhere very easily.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I want to say that since I came here and first read about conspiracies to now, I am more inclined to think the UFOs are military projects including Nazi projects and developed and extended Nazi projects. This video says it,

Especially good in the video is their sentence 'Those who know, do not speak, those who speak, do not know'.

So yes, full of speakers who talk without knowing and are the same as me and you assuming. The people that know the most most likely are not whistle blowers and will obviously keep it for themselves.
edit on 30-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I've already seen enough of that BS video (2 minutes) to know I'm not investing an hour of my life watching it.

Those who know speak all the time. They are called whistle blowers. Thomas Drake for example. Hence the whole premise behind that video is pure crapola. Hell, you can go to the Roadrunner conventions in Vegas and they speak all the time.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1lionexPro

new topics

top topics

join