It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream concerning multiple moons in our sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I had a dream either late last night or early this morning, it was concerning our sky.

It began with me kneeling beside my mum in a hospital bed, apparently very ill.

I remember the hospital having an open ceiling, It was a fairly cloudy night, with an orange tinge too it.

The first thing that caught my eye was that the moon was overly large, and I mean way off scale, to the point

where if you looked at a horizon, the moon would be covering the whole length across.

Then the moon became distorted, it became normal (ish) size once again.

I then began to notice a second moon, and then a third, until there were a total of five moons, moving around

the sky at different angles.

In my dream I remember grasping my mums hand and telling her what I could she say and she said something along these lines:

"They are here to take over the hospital, and the hospital staff." Her face was filled with fright and horror.

And I can't remember anymore of the dream but It stuck with me...

Could anybody give any insight to this dream?

Peace, love and unity to all.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That's no moon. It's a space station

No really, the first thing I thought about was giant space ships settling into orbit. Obi-Wan was my second thought. It's almost 0400 and I'm still awake surfing and reading, so there you go.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer

My advice would be to have a long night sleep. That last post made absolutely zero-sense at all.

Thanks for cluttering up the thread with non-logical brain excretion.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Dude, dont be rude. Civility costs you nothing. And yep you had a dream. I've have strange dreams all my life and used to think they all had some meaning. Most don't, it just seems its the brains way of sorting through the information that you've absorbed during the day or over a few days.
However some dreams do have meaning and often days or even months later you'll see the relavence.
It pays to keep a dream diary to look back on dreams you've had
About a month ago I dreamt the sun had turned red and you could see like black spots emanating from it, lets hope that dream has no relevance.
Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
Could anybody give any insight to this dream?

Yes I could.
Dreams are rather random. Sometimes it's possible to see that they are somehow attached to past experiences. Other than that, enjoy the fiction!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Could mean anything.

I've read plenty of stuff to suggest to me that what people call Nibiru could be a cluster of large comets that initially appear to be a single mass until they get close enough to be individually identified.

Along with that was the suggestion of the return of different 'gods' throughout different cultures.

Could be fiction.

I had a dream the other night that I had to protect my partner from vicious crowds of people who were supporting an aggressive giant. I caved the giants skull in with a Goa'uld staff weapon. Then I had to get to my car parked on level 11 of a parking garage.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Honestly I think you see the future but you're watching tv or something and dont really know the difference in the dream , but have deja vu all the time when the movie you're watching or w/e comes on.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

G'day

if a dream repeats its more likely to mean something

you are the best person to figure out what dreams mean
this works wonders:before you goto bed ask your spirit to remember your dreams

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
according to some of the mythology surrounding Atlantis, there was a secondary moon that belonged to Earth. Sometimes it's called Lucifer, The Morning Star and I've seen a couple other names for it. Anyways, they believed that something caused the second Moon to fall to the Earth. For all we know there could have been more Moons of Earth that have fallen to Earth or been destroyed.

As for dreams: To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.

To see the eclipse of the moon in your dream signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed. Or it may mean that some hidden aspect of yourself is coming to the surface.

To see the crescent moon in your dream indicates cyclic changes, renewal, and movement. You are progressing smoothly toward your life path. A full moon signifies completion and wholeness, while a new moon symbolizes new beginnings.

To dream that you jump and touch the moon refers to your ambition. When it comes to your goals and aspirations, you aim high. You can do anything if you set your mind to it.
an online guide to dreams

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Dear OP, i have also had dream regarding 2nd moons

I dont know what it means, but i think its something to do with whats to come

We are in the new dawning as it is, so our dreams will be strange

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Dreams are hard! some times its just for you...
so the normal rules dont apply.
and most people keep changing the rules.

5 moons could be the passing of time.
5 phases of the moon.

top topics

join