It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Bloodline - Mitt Romney Is Related To Obama & Bush

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
OK…this is weird. Ancestry.com finds that Mitt Romney and George W. Bush are cousins. In fact, he’s cousins with Obama, too! It gets even creepier; they have ties going back to Godfroi de Bouillon, the first King of Jerusalem.

This is the first time I’ve heard of this and I’m not sure what to make of it. Sound weird? Listen to this…

It’s exactly this type of stuff that lends to the whole NWO conspiracy! What if these bloodlines are accurate? Does this mean anything?

I'm related to Andrew Jackson by several maternal lines that intertwine.

Yup, my family tree doesn't fork...a lot.

The kid on the porch is my 18th cousin

My Grandparent5s were married in the church being moved and relatives in the cemetery being relocated in the movie too.

I have an uncle by marriage on my mother's side who is first cousin to a former U.S. Senator and co owns and operates one of the most powerful lobbying firms on K.Street.

Now is our family connected to any supposed conspiracy frats like an Illuminati?

NO

But if you can get into good schools and marry into connected families that are apart of the "management establishment" your odds of becoming a U.S. President is substantially increased compared to the rank and file, the general population. You see people need a political organizational apparatus to get elected in a high office be it a U.S. Senator, Governor or President. You run within a particular organizational apparatus, and then they move you into position.

The tea party within the GOP is an example of a organizational apparatus created, funded and ran indirectly by the Koch brothers for their interests. You gain their favor and then they run you later moving your status and notoriety up within the political tea party political sect, maybe into a GOP nomination. Before this they will want to know, "Who your people are?" If they checkout going back a few thundered years... you're in like Flint.

That's how it works.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

It is the Bush-Windsor Merovingian/Piso-Flavian ruling family of Ancient Greece and Rome. Today it is called the Royal Red Dragon Bloodline...there is a slideshow on YT explaining the royals & their connection to Mohammed the Prophet. The basis of "divine right to rule"...which the European Royals still think they have... It is from the XVII Dynasty of Pharoahs....Includes King Philip of Macedonia ...his son Alexander the Great....Cleopatra..Ptolemy....Caesarean...Julius Caesar....Emperor Titus....Constantine the Great... HRH Queen Elizabeth II Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Mountbatten and her third cousin husband HRH Prince Philip Mountbatten of Greece...and extends through incestual relationships to all royal houses in Europe. They don't marry family because of money. They marry family because it is a family requirement. The Rothschilds have married into this bloodline no less than 20 times. David Icke says they are Reptilian aliens. All it takes to extend the bloodline is a drop of DNA. And, given that Obama was born a UK citizen by virtue of his father's UK citizenship...he is not only in her family....he is also her subject. She is still the official Head of State for Economic Affairs (meaning if it deals with money she is still the boss) and the Head of the ....uh....Church of England...meaning she is a God. The US enemy is not terrorism or Islam. The enemy is the City of London...which is an independent city-state that operates under its own laws (admiralty)....and controls the world's finances. The Devil is alive and well...and living in London.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join