It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upsetting psychic + dead friend :(

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, a dear friend of mine passed almost one year ago (nov. 1st of 03). In california while serving in the US army. He was killed while sleeping in the back seat of a vehicle being driven by a drunk driver. The driver fell asleep at the wheel and flipped the car, ejecting Jed and killing him instantly as his head was crushed by the vehicle. (BTW: The driver is serving a long military sentance for manslaughter)

His mother went to a psychic who said she will try to get him to come through.

Regardless, i must digress for more clarity. His mother was searching through the basement and found an old sweater and a pair of goofy glasses (always into something goofy).

Well, when she called the psychic, she asked Annette if she had found a sweater, and if Jed wore glasses. She said she found a sweater, and no, he didnt wear glasses. Then it struck her about the toy goofy ones.

The psychic informed her that Jed loved her, and that he wanted her to know his spirit was already dead when his body died. He wanted us all to know he passed in order to help his friends cross over. He also wanted us to know that his unit will be mobilized to iraq within the coming months and "Blake" will die along with many of his other friends in a large explosion. This was three weeks ago.

Well, a few days ago jed's unit began mobilizing for iraq, and upon questioning a few of his friends, there is a person named "blake" who was in a band with jed. Blake's unit is being mobilized, and readying to move to iraq within a few weeks.

This is nausiating, as the psychic could have no way of knowing all of these things about Jed's unit (she had no idea of his unit, friends, etc) and quite disconcerting that it is very possible many in his unit will die.

Im not about to call blake and tell him he is dead meat, but i feel rather sick having this information while so many of the psychic's predictions (rather, Jed's information) have come true so far, and so much of her information has been verifiably correct.

She has been correct on numerous occasions about Jed and his mother (especially on things ONLY jed and his mother knew. In fact Annette has questioned me on things only Jed and I knew, which have been true. Almost a nausiating feeling hearing this from a third party).

What the hell am I supposed to do? If this lady is for real (and evidence suggests she is) Blake and most of Jed's unit is going to die within months, and i'm not sure there is anything i can do about it. Jed has "stated" to us through the psychic that his passing was not in vein, but to help these people cross over, so I assume it is meant to be regardless of what anyone does.

If this does in fact happen, I will feel better that his death was not in vein, but at the same time feel horrible that so many lives were lost while we knew about it in advance. I doubt anyone would take me seriously if I came forward anyway?

I hope none of you from Jed's unit are reading this, and if you are, Godspeed, and keep in touch. Jed is with you, good luck, and let's pray the mediator is wrong.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
By the way, I'll keep you folks posted on this situation. Jed's mother is visiting his old unit in arizona for the anniversary of his death.

Some very interesting stories about that house too, since jed's death. Many lights go on/off, computers turn on/off, appliances. Cat's go absolutely ballistic randomly and both seem to "watch nothing" in unison.

I was there a few weeks ago while jed's mother was crying. Normally when she breaks down on the floor crying the cats go over and rub against her. Well, both cats kind got all freaky and started hissing, tails up fur standing straight up for about 20 seconds, then they calmed down and walked over to her. Very odd.

The house will get very erie for a few moments and lights may dim. This place is now an absolute paranormal funhouse. It seems as he is with her all the time making his prescence known.

Another oddity, i (by complete chance) had to move, and the only opening was an apartment complex that Jed and I both lived at as young children (the place we met, in fact). Turns out, my apartment is directly above his old one. And some very strange happenings have occured here as well. My mother (very sensitive to paranormal, much more-so than I) has reported strange lights in the house, and especially the bathroom. I wish i could do some research in his old apartment to find if our bathroom is above anything significant in his old apartment.

Well, RIP Jed, thats all i have for now, I'll keep you folks posted with any news articles that may show up in relation to Jed's old unit, and Blake's current unit (different than jed's).

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know much of what you can do about this. I guess the only decent thing to do is to call Blake and have what would seem like a wish him safety and good luck conversation. Let him know your thoughts are with him, and that you will pray for his safe return.

As far as the paranormal experiences, think on it for a while. If you want to communicate with Jed, I have heard that EVP, or electronic voice phenomena works well.

This is where you have a recording device, and you ask questions to a passed on person in a place of signifigance. Give some time for a response, though you may not hear anything, later when you play the tape you may here the voice of the passed on speak.

I hope I may contribute something helpfull for you.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear of the situation, and wish all the people involved well.

First of all any decent psychic or medium would nto resort to predicting deaths like that.. for starters if you say something to the person who has been 'earmarked' for a tragic event.. it will increase their chances of something bad happening to them as they will be jittery and over cautious. It would have been a slightly different matter if the exact time and incidences were related.

I think ADHD is right when suggesting all you can really do is to wish them well, and suggest that they need to be carefull without going into detail, or it will put a black cloud over their heads.

I know some excellent meduims, and none of them would ever say something like that unless there was specific evidence given to them about an incident that would save lives if given. Saying things like the psychic you went to see was irrisponsible. The best thing you can do for them is surround them with thoughts of love, and try not to shroud them in your worry.

Best wishes are going with them to be safe. xx

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow! This thread is creepy. I don't know what I would do in your situation. It seems as if this psychic put quite a burdon on Jeds mother and on you by giving you advanced notice of the deaths of these men. If she does turn out to be accurate I think it was irresponsible of her to let you in on this. She should have simply said that he passed to help others but maybe not go into specifics of who the others were.

On another note, I'm feeling a bit jealous that you are able to 'feel' Jeds presence. My Father passed away in April and though others have felt him and some have claimed to see him, I have not felt anything. It's very depressing.

I wish you good luck in dealing with this situation. I can only imagine how difficult it is to have this type of information and not know what to do with it.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
IMO the future is not written. I wouldn't go telling Blake that a psychic told you that he and a bunch of his buddies are going to die. He will probably think you are hokey. I would tell him that you have a bad feeling about him going over there and tell him that if it feels unsafe not to do it. There is a group in Iraq that are being investigated for telling superiors no because it was a suicide mission. According to a couple news stories I have read the mission was pretty FUBAR. Poor equipment and no armored support.

Hey Jemison,

Just because you have not had an experience with you father don't be depressed. As much as you think you would be ok with it. Your father knows best. When you are ready he will visit you. Give it time and don't search for it. It will come when you least expect it and when it willl be the most special for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
GTWill, thanks for giving me a shred of hope. I feel like the more that time passes the chances of anything happening decreases. My Grandmother 'revealed' herself to me so many times and in so many ways and now I'm questioning if all of that was just in my imagination and wishful thinking.

Intrigue, I hope you will continue to keep us updated on this situation. Did you decide if you are going to call Blake and simply wish him well? I honestly do not know what I would do in your situation and I can only imagine how difficult it is for you.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I really don't know blake. I'm not really friends with whoever jed was friends with. Imagine if someone you've only heard off calls you and says you're going to die. He'd probably think i'm nuts (may be i am..)

It's not my place to tell him, but other friends of mine and Annette's know blake better than I, so..

I just have to hope for the best, and perhaps by chance she will be wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow.. that's kind of creepy. I hope the psychic was wrong.. I am very sorry about your friend. I wish the whole unit well.

top topics

join