It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens use thier minds to travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Did you know that the ufo's are not nuts and bolts machines but high technology projections into this reality via dimensions parallel to this one. Moving through 100 light years of space is just as easy as moving through 100 miles. If you were to call an alien telepathically right now he can get here to earth in less than one hour .45 minutes of that is just getting dressed and brushing his teeth. These dimensions that they travel through are highly related to Electromagnetism.even more than our own.

If you were able to solve maxwells equations in spherical coordinates and add in property of the curl of time you will know what they mean by higher frequencies and dimensions . I know more but this is not a physics class. You know that the double slit experiment showed light to be particles or waves. In these octaves of reality light has the property of a solid. A ufo is built out of highly complex " sacred geometry" from actual standing waves of solidified electromagnetic radiation which can carry matter from one place to another. Through the use of quantum physics and entanglement the ufo occupants can know how many people" eyeballs" are watching them at anytime. study crop circles and you will understand more.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Did you know that the ufo's are not nuts and bolts machines but high technology projections into this reality via dimensions parallel to this one.

Correct. S+F

However, I now wish you all the luck in the universe in getting the die-hard denialists to understand these facts.

Get ready for the 'pictures or it isn't true' brigade.

Message to '

Originally posted by Consequence
' below.
There are multiple dimensions of differing frequencies running parallel to this one in real time.

They can all be accessed via dreams, astral travel and meditation.

Lighter frequencies are clearer, cleaner. example blue skies, paradise versions of this world
Lower frequencies are darker, depressing. example black sky, dry dusty desolate wastelands with only the buildings from this world left standing.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Rapha because: Message to 'Consequence' see next post

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
[...] but high technology projections into this reality via dimensions parallel to this one.

Let's stop right there, in the end of the first sentence of your post.
Could you please explain what you mean by that?
What do you mean "dimensions parallel to this one"

First of all, which 'one'? And why that one and not all of them?
Second, how can dimensions be parallel? And which dimensions are these?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

With all due respect, it's all very nice, but, Frank Herbert's Navigator's Guild using the Spice Melange to fold space for efficient instantaneous travel over vast distances via the Holtzman Effect sounds just as probable in consideration that the described phenomenon or actuation of either such is yet to be observed and quantified.

In the same vein the Millennium Falcon modified Corellian YT-1300 propulsion system, or any Star Trek Warp Drive system, since we've yet to observe either, other than in fiction, also seem equally probable.

Since we lack demonstrable phenomenon to quantify such, any speculation would thus seem just as equal to any other regardless of what can be demonstrated on paper.

On a side note: I use books and movies to assist in facilitating travel all over the universe with my mind.
If you've read Heinlein's The Number of the Beast, then, as illustrated, everything in fiction has a physical actuality that can be traveled to and experienced in the real, juat as in the imaginary.
Do I actually believe that? No. Though, it's just as nice a thought as what's framed in the OP.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I was about to give you a star for the Dune reference until I realized you have already mastered how to acquire them. Endless skepticism does wonders for your reputation around here. Oddly enough, it only applies to certain subjects.

Either way, I begrudgingly agree with your assessment. OP is out to lunch.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by pellian

With all due respect, it's all very nice, but, Frank Herbert's Navigator's Guild using the Spice Melange to fold space for efficient instantaneous travel over vast distances via the Holtzman Effect sounds just as probable in consideration that the described phenomenon or actuation of either such is yet to be observed and quantified.

No. No good. Too many worms I hear. And all that walking around in the desert wearing your own urine..

OP. You do realise that you've made a bold claim in your post, don't you? I mean, I've never heard of Aliens having Teeth before! Not only do they have teeth, it seems, but they also wash them! This will need thorough investigation.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Endless skepticism does wonders for your reputation around here.

Maybe you confuse skepticism with common sense and reasoning .
The OP talks in absolutes where the subject matter is purely hypothetical .

edit on 9-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

If you were to call an alien telepathically right now he can get here to earth in less than one hour .45 minutes of that is just getting dressed and brushing his teeth.
.... I love it, that's classic

Did you know that the ufo's are not nuts and bolts machines but high technology projections into this reality via dimensions parallel to this one.
I agree in principle - for intelligently controlled ET modes of transportation to be capable of arriving on planet earth to occur, the technology required would be far and way beyond the realms of currently understood scientific models and theoretical physics.

I can only hope I can live long enough to see the day when this conundrum is solved....
edit on 9-9-2012 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
or could they be US , in our dreams ?

still doesn't explain the truly huge UFO's that get around
... or does it ?
maybe the world's biggest egos have the biggest "ships"

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

for intelligently controlled ET modes of transportation to be capable of arriving on planet earth to occur, the technology required would be far and way beyond the realms of currently understood scientific models and theoretical physics.

Beyond the realms of our current understanding of physics yes but not beyond theoretical physics.
We have only been in the game for a few hundred years , for a species that has been technologically advanced for tens or hundreds of thousands of years who knows what the possibilities are and what magic they posses .

Most scientists doubt interstellar travel because the light barrier is so difficult to break. However, to go faster than light, one must go beyond Special Relativity to General Relativity and the quantum theory. Therefore, one cannot rule out interstellar travel if an advanced civilization can attain enough energy to destabilize space and time.
Perhaps only a Type III civilization can harness the Planck energy, the energy at which space and time become unstable. Various proposals have been given to exceed the light barrier (including wormholes and stretched or warped space) but all of them require energies found only in Type III galactic civilizations.

On a mathematical level, ultimately, we must wait for a fully quantum mechanical theory of gravity (such as superstring theory) to answer these fundamental questions, such as whether wormholes can be created and whether they are stable enough to allow for interstellar travel.
The Physics of Interstellar Travel

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This idea is sort of building on your own..

How about a Avatar like scenario where beings from other worlds are able to remotely send blank bodies all throughout the universe using conventional means of space travel and then project their conscious into this blank bodies to use as needed?

Who knows if that is possible to transmit ones consciousness across the stars but i certainly be worried about signal degradation resulting in becoming a potato on the other side.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

... for a species that has been technologically advanced for tens or hundreds of thousands of years who knows what the possibilities are and what magic they posses.
... and that supports my postulation and original intent.

Beyond the realms of our current understanding of physics yes but not beyond theoretical physics.
The reason I mention theoretical physics in the same vein, is due to its inherent limitations being a direct result of current human understanding and a language to be able to express it.

Theory, so to speak, is still limited by those two constants.... as they develop, so to will theory.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The TR3-B must be a right pain the *** to fly if its true, in that it's a back engineered UFO. One minute you're thinking of where to fly, and then all of a sudden *BANG CRASH*

... damn human concentration.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

yes its true
and humans can do it too

via astral projection
or after some additional effort
using a Merkaba chariot

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

edit on 9-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed vid

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why can't people understand Tesla more then they do Einstein.
Well the nonsense of Tesla is locked away for elite developers and Einstein's accepted work
is free to add widgets to like people put knobs on the Tesla's radio and called it a new patent.
The well know work of Tesla has been worked over to the extreme but his unknown
work fly in the face of any thing we are allowed to believe such as 300 mile per
second ships and 50 and 500 and even greater than light speed particle discoveries
and Earth's protection from outer space being equivalent to three feet of lead.
All these Tesla things we are not allowed to believe in and met with silence
from a science community that can read for themselves what Tesla published.

Aliens travel by their mind power. The only truth in that is that UFOs might use
waves that can affect some human response. Instead of Aliens say UFOs.
UFOs travel by waves that can be mind power like. So do UFOs affect the ether.
Does the mind affect the ether. I'd say the people lie about the ether and are
working very closely with the principles of ether for their own advantage.
Something like William R. Lyne usually says like within a block of fantasy their
might be some speck of truth or similar statement.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Again ..opinion and far fetched ideas presented as fact.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi again, UFO fans.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not churn out):

1- Some space ships are build in a factory by 4th density entities, like we do for cars.
Some space ships are "thought formed" by the 6th density entities !
Some entities don't even need space ships.

2- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th & higher density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

3- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

4- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

5- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

6- Some travel by moving; entities 4th and 5th density.

7- Some travel by thought; entities 6th and higher density.

8- All in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

9- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

10- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

11- and stuff I forgot. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material in my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT more answers !

EDIT to ADD:
I "guess" those visitors do know how to use ***entanglement*** ! !?
That IS the perfect instant "information synchroniser",
and so, the instant "be here" then "be there", without moving. . .
. . .like an electron. . .

Blue skies.
edit on 2012/9/9 by C-JEAN because: To add the ADD.

new topics

top topics

join