It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama has declared himself the messiah?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is very troubling.

He said his individual salvation depends on a collective salvation for the Country. This is the most radical thing I ever heard coming from a President.

Imagine if Bush or Reagan would have said they're bring the Country collective salvation. Liberals across the America would have been marching in the street screaming about how they want a Theocracy.

Collective salvation places Obama above every religion as well as the Constitution. This is why collective salvation is so dangerous and this is why Farrakhan called Obama the messiah.

Obama learned Black Liberation Theology from Rev. Wright. Black Liberation Theology is the Christian version of the Nation of Islam. This is why Wright gave Farrakhan an award and he went to Libya with Farrakhan. It teaches that collective salvation through social justice is more important than any religion or any Constitution.

It negates the Bible, Koran and the Constitution.

Obama said his individual salvation depends on collective salvation. So what Jesus did takes a back seat to Obama's political policies which will bring Americans collective salvation.

This is about as radical as it gets.

So social justice and Government supersedes the rights of the individual. So if the Constitution gets in the way of collective salvation then the Constitution is fundamentally flawed like Obama said in a 2001 interview and therefor America needs to be fundamentally changed and transformed.

Here's Obama talking about collective salvation.

So what Jesus did on the Cross is meaningless. His salvation doesn't depend on Jesus. It depends on Obama bringing American collective salvation to the Country through social justice whether as an individual you want it or not. When you tie your own individual salvation to collective salvation, the individual liberty means nothing.

Collective salvation is more important than any Christian following Jesus or any Muslim following Allah or any Buddhist practicing Buddhism.

This religious and dangerous zealotry is something you expect to hear from Ahmadinejad not the President of the United States.
edit on 9/9/12 by masqua because: Added question mark to title

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In other words he said : I feel i won't have done my job properly if my country is not in a better state when i am done with it.

Nothing to see here i am afraid. Religious zealotry? come on now...

And please change the title.Obama never claimed to be the Messiah.
edit on 8-9-2012 by plank because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by plank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

My audio is not working right now...so please quote when he says that he is the messiah.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by plank

Thanks for being the voice of reason, star for you sir.

Cmon op, I dont even like obama, I dont like his beliefs( oh wait thats right we dont know anything about him personally), I dont like his policies, I dont like pretty much anything he has done, but I would never attempt to pull somthing like this, this is just beyond reason or sense.

The only thing Obama has done is make holo promises that people want to hear, the feel good statements. But that is nothing outside the norm for American politics of my 34 years, so he isnt really much worse than anyone else, he is just alot more stingy with all of his personal history, and acedemic records. This makes him smart for not giving fuel to his opponents, not the anti christ.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OP-- do you really believe what you typed, or were you just trying to get attention for your thread? I hope it's the latter, otherwise this is a stretch that reaches dellusional proportions

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It teaches that collective salvation through social justice is more important than any religion or any Constitution.

Yep!
And that is wrong.......why????

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

My audio is working, and there is none on the video.
OP fail.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes Obama claimed to be the messiah and this is exactly why Farrakhan called him the messiah.

Jesus didn't say I'm the Messiah when he read Isaiah 61. He read Isaiah and the Jews knew what he was saying.

If you read about Black Liberation Theology and Collective Salvation then you know exactly what he was talking about.

Again, this is why Farrakhan called him the messiah.

Obama said, his individual salvation depends on collective salvation.

Sadly, people are ignorant as to what this means.

Obama says he's a Christian so Obama knows what individual salvation means. It's RADICAL for a President of the United States to say he's bringing any kind of salvation to the Country. Obama went even further.

HE SAID HIS INDIVIDUAL SALVATION DEPENDS ON IT.

Again, if this was uttered by Bush, Reagan or just about any other Presidents Liberals would be marching in the street.

IT'S ZEALOTRY AT IT'S WORSE.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My first reaction was along the lines of "Great, there's about to be another big cult player on the scene. After fully digesting the facts, I have a different attitude.

It seems to me that this is an attempt to remove the conflict between opposing theologies, and force us all to work together for the common good. I kind of like that idea.

Of course, I plan to scrutinize this to no end, before I jump in the back of the president pick up truck. This only seems threatening to people who want their religion to have exclusive rights over our hearts and minds. The concept of people getting together and helping, as people, goes against the thank God mentality.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by caladonea

My audio is working, and there is none on the video.
OP fail.

Thanks for letting me know; I didn't think he said that.

Anyway....I just wonder if he wasn't referring to being born into poverty...and that has a community if they save each other...they then save the individual out of their poor circumstances. I think the statement President Obama made is quoted from the book he wrote earlier in his life. I did do some (looking up) of the written word; and this is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok op after your explanation i see where you are coming from, but I still dont like the accusation. I will however give you a star for the explanation, as I am now able to understand where you were coming from, even though I still disagree.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Obama said, his individual salvation depends on collective salvation.

Sadly, people are ignorant as to what this means.

Obama says he's a Christian so Obama knows what individual salvation means. It's RADICAL for a President of the United States to say he's bringing any kind of salvation to the Country. Obama went even further.

HE SAID HIS INDIVIDUAL SALVATION DEPENDS ON IT.

News, OP: ALL of our individual salvations depend on it!!!!!!!!!!

It means what it means: If the world's leaders do not stop the impetus toward total mutual destruction, WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

I really don't see how you can twist this into some sinister intent. We are collectively responsible for everyone....for ALL OF US. So what if it's radical, and so what how if so-and-so said it there'd be street marches. Isn't it high time we realized that it is the truth??

If we one of us die due to the neglect of another, the "another" no matter how powerful or inconsequential is doomed. It's very simple, really.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Or everyone loses. Period.

edit on 8-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

link   

I know its fun and you get alot of attention calling Obama the antichrist but at least try a little harder with better evidence.

link   
I would definitely say you greatly missed the mark on this one, OP. His individual "salvation" comes and is depended upon by this nation as a whole pulling itself out of the messes it is in on an economic and social level. He is in his own way, in my opinion, stating that his salvation does not come until he has succeeded in being the catalyst as the leader of this nation in making those things happen. Definitely is a deceptive title to the thread after you listen to him in the video.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here's some gems from James Cone the Founder of Black Liberation Theology which Obama learned under Rev. Wright.

James H. Cone in Black Theology and Black Power "If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community".

James H. Cone in Black Theology and Black Power on coming of Christ (Page 160) "The coming of Christ means a denial of what we thought we were, it means destroying the white devil in us. Reconciliation to God means that white people are prepared to deny themselves (whiteness), take up the cross (Blackness) and follow Christ (Black Ghetto)."

Here's Rev. Wright talking about Cone and Black Liberation Theology.

So Salvation doesn't come from Christ but from the social justice, Government policies of Barack Obama. Again, this is why Farrakhan called him the Messiah. Farrakhan knew exactly what Obama was saying when he talked about collective salvation.

Most people don't have a clue as to what collective salvation means. It means Obama's social justice through Government is more important than the Constitution or any individual beliefs.

RADICAL!!
edit on 8-9-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

OOohhhhhh!! I see! You're trying to make this about race!!!

Nonono......
again, you've missed the mark. It is more important than religion or the Constitution. There's no question about that....on a universal level....

Yet you repeatedly post "RADICAL!" Why so vehemently?

What is your problem with social justice, race aside? There are PulLENTy of starving, poor, filthy, neglected, abused white kids....as well as Black, Brown, Asian, Native American and children of mixed ethnicity .....

what about them?
When one man's rights under the "Constitution" equal the death of an unfortunate child who starves due to lack, what results for the human race in general?

facepalm
edit on 8-9-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying...when he said this collective salvation crap I looked into it just like you did linking it to the Nation of Islam etc.

The OP is correct in the meaning according to O's upbringing and learning at the hands of these zealots.

The problem is 97% (imo) of the US have no idea about this theology and what the meanings of the words mean in "their" world. That is why they are getting away with what they are saying and doing it without the people going crazy over it.

It;s all about taking from the white man, knocking him down and the black man taking over...it is NOT about all of us living together in peace and harmony like most want to believe. And they are going to do it with "social justice" programs which directly contradict the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It is about race and as a black man I find that horrible. The Nation of Islam and Black Liberation theology wants to eradicate whiteness, which is represented by America. All white people are not devils and it's shameful to tie religion and politics to salvation.

Obama is the messiah in the eyes of this radical movement and this is why Farrakhan called him the messiah and Obama talks about collective salvation.

So Obama's collectives salvation supersedes individual rights. It's something you expext to here from Ahmadinejad not the President of the United States. Here's more:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It is so wrong because it against our Constitution and the whole meaning of America. Personal responsibility and hard work....not taking from one to give to another to make everyone equal.

Charity is there to lift up those who need it, it is not the domain of the government.....when the government does it, it is theft.

And it is about race...getting rid of one to make room for another...how is that justice?
I am not a racist..I believe there is plenty of room in America for all of us to live together and help each other....The Nation of Islam does not want that.

edit on 8-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The OP is correct in the meaning according to O's upbringing and learning at the hands of these zealots.

The problem is 97% (imo) of the US have no idea about this theology and what the meanings of the words mean in "their" world. That is why they are getting away with what they are saying and doing it without the people going crazy over it.

It;s all about taking from the white man, knocking him down and the black man taking over...it is NOT about all of us living together in peace and harmony like most want to believe. And they are going to do it with "social justice" programs which directly contradict the Constitution.

Can you source this please?

I find it highly unlikely. And 97% of the US have "no idea" about this theology in "their" world? Are you trying to make it some "secret sign-language-handshake-wink-wink-nudge-nudge" kind of childish code word for entry into the club? That is rather, erm, alarming.

But then again, this is ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join