It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Bigfoot Video. Whaaaattt iiissssss iiitttttt??? (from the video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Do too many people carry around movie studios in their pockets these days?

It's just a matter of time before this Sasquatch thing is on the cover of our kids' textbooks.

Are any of these videos real?

Scary Video:

Bigfoot does exist, no doubt, right?
And why is this above top secret?
This should be common knowledge... right?

edit on 8-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting.

I would not send my dog after something like that. I think I hear banjos in te background

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Who knows what this is really showing. Could be the dudes pal in a suit. The dog doesn't seem to have much fear about it mind you. Would smaller animals not be a bit more wary of big things they don't know the look/smell of?
Anyway, I am always suspicious when 'added spooky drama' is included in these type of videos, in this case altered audio and red overlay.

I would truly love there to be a real Big Foot tribe, however with all the magical super equipment we have these days one would think some scientific expedition would have gone out and found them by now. Of course maybe they have and have decided to let them be in peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why would they ruin the video with all the distortion and color changing at the end of the vid? Ruins a cool clip

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
when the lad shouts ,it looks to me like the thing turned around and looked back at the lad,.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why doesn't the dog bark or show any emotion other than, possibly, recognition? I think the dog knows the culprit..

Any dog I've ever owned would have gone ape #. Most were pitbulls mind you lol but even my black lab and mut would not have been silent.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't get why the video just cuts off.

1. a figure is seen on video.
2. little dog runs after figure.
3. the videographer yells "get em dog!". Does the dog have a name, or is "dog" the dog's name?
4. the video cuts off to go through silly distortions.

5. Why not give chase too?
6. Why not continue filming?

It seems hokey, staged, and entirely too convenient with such a short clip.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If (and its a big IF) the vid is not a set up, it looks like a white haired monkey (I'm no animal expert
). There are alotta people in the world who keep animals who should be wild animals as pets when they are adopted young enough. Then when the animal gets older and less manageable they release them into the wild. If it was a supposed "Bigfoot" ..... wouldn't it be, y'know, big? My point being, it doesn't look any more remarkable than an animal you would see in a zoo. I took alot of words making a very small point!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm callin BS on this one ! When it's slowed down the part when it's running down the trail is cut out , in normal speed it almost looks like someone in a vest , I'm sure that's why that part is not shown in slow motion .

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
From the youtube video description the guy re-posted it but is there any way we can find out from who? Just wondering as it would be interesting to find out if we can rule out any animal escapes from the surrounding areas.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I always love yt comments...

Since it is white there is only one logical explanation. Its not bigfoot, but..... The Abominable Snowman!!!

This is hardly convincing. The yt channel has numerous phoney bigfoot videos, niburu...meh.

The dog seems happy to run towards who ever the person is though. Must have been fun.

top topics

join