It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There must be a conspiracy behind these

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There must be something going out behind these ever present adds that border on insanity.

I DESERVE AN ORGY?!?!?!

These adds for browser based games and supposed get rich quick adds are the bane of my every day web surfing. They even intrude on my time on ATS!

Sure, i have the restraint to continually ignore these ads, but think of the CHILDREN!!

The majority of the businesses in my opinion are illegitimate methods use to suck money out of peoples pockets.

These games that entice kids to join in and then run into pay options for perks in said game.

This is more of a rant then anything, but is there some kind of conspiracy angle behind this, as these adds are becoming more and more prevalent.
edit on 8-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
$75 per hour and I can work with her? I'm in!

Actually, I think these ads are ridiculous and have run their course for gullible people. If they promised $20 per hour with the economy the way it is, more people would see it as a realistic goal. Not that it's real in any case but there it is.

IMO

Peace

edit on 8-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I might deserve an orgy but too bad I'm not up for it.

These ads are shameless and I agree kids are going to be falling for stuff like this.
But what can one do without someone crying censorship?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
it shocked me to discover the ammount of daftys that do reply to things like this in the uk we have tv channels with a premium number $3 a minute with a question a 3 year old can answer .
the prize is worth $10,000 but the phone lines will pull in $500,000 and it is not unusual to hear of an old age pensioner being taken for tens of thousands in mail shots these twats are VAMPIRES living of the gullable people in life

join