It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and US Dept of Justice going forward against Navy Seal & Book

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

Al cia da are allies of the USA. They turn up where ever they are needed to do their bit for democracy. As in Iraq, the Afghan, Lybia and Syria. The cia just gave them 100 stinger missiles to shoot down Assads air force with. So if the govt is against this seal, for telling the truth. Then no doubt they will send their allies to clean up this mess. We cant have the truth being told, now can we.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Ha ha ha ! Really? The government spent too much money training him to snuff him out, but not enough to hunt him down. Really? This is not the movie the " Bourne society" or Bourne ultimatum......really? ....he went against his contract and breached a trust. He will end up in jail..and the big brass will makemsure of it , especially to make a point for future team guys selling out their team for the all mighty dollar.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

He messed up in the worst way possible. No Freedom of the Press no First Amendment issue here. Violations of Laws and Statutes not to mention Violation of his Oath and he did not Keep Faith with his buddies. If he worked for me he would Already be a guest of the Marine Hotel and facing a Full Courts Martial. Oh an he has violated Laws and Statutes that have been on the books for over 30 years. Not to mention the new ones. this is very sad

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Didn't Obama's administration already release secrets? This could go down an interesting path when a few high profile lawyers get a hold of him and push for ALL in Obama's administration that have basically done the same thing, by leaking things to the press.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Didn't Obama's administration already release secrets? This could go down an interesting path when a few high profile lawyers get a hold of him and push for ALL in Obama's administration that have basically done the same thing, by leaking things to the press.

This man's contract requires him to protect the information to which he had access. Further, it requires a DOD Special Security review for any and all articles or manuscripts published that might include similar subject matter to the nature of the missions he performed on active duty - even fiction.

His agreement or contractual obligation is not negated by the breach of a similar obligation by a third party.

Finally, I don't think the POTUS is required to sign the SF-312 for access because he is not even subject to a security clearance investigation. If that were the case the current POTUS would not qualify since he has unexplained foreign travel, questionable associations with former members of organizations designated as both criminal and terrorist in nature, admitted coc aine and regular marijuana use. Also, since no one seems to be able to find a person who remembers him from college the investigator could not complete that portion or validate any information for that time period. It would be denied – sorry to the Obots but that’s a fact.

This is where we are succumbing to idiocracy - like when Carter totally blew the cover on our use of several overhead systems on the USSR in a speech in the late 70's. He even used the code name and classification in his speech. Had a Soldier - or even a General done the same he'd be in prison. Yet the “peanut POTUS” walks among us…

However, since a majority vote by the people can put an idiot into the White House with less scrutiny than the Private that sits a SIGINT intercept rack at NSA we will always have these problems. IMO to qualify for POTUS one should at least pass the same clearance process used for Army Officers. Barry has hardly released any information at all yet with what little we have if I conducted his investigation I’d have recommended “Denial” for a TS/SCI clearance. Yet he is POTUS with much more access than that.

Personally, I have had many clearance investigations going back to when I was 15 years old FFS. Also as a SF and Military Intelligence Officer I have had to take multiple levels of polygraphs CI scope (which is intended to see if you hold another allegiance or have misused or lost classified material) and a lifestyle (which asks everything from drugs to sex to marriage to finances). POTUS gets votes from the "people" and like magic he is now given access to it all...

I don’t see how a popular vote from the idiocracy should negate these strict requirements for deepest secrets for the POTUS.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Like Obama should talk. The very next day after the raid he capitalized on it and talked all about it. That was in violation of intelligence policy. All the information they might have used from the raid was made worthless. They could have just waited a little bit to see who and what turned up. Instead Obama wanted to get popularity points up.

Allot of people were pissed at him for being so opportunistic. His whole administration has really pissed off the intelligence community. They even got the doctor who made the whole thing possible killed because they didn't wait until he was safe before disclosing everything, costing this man who helped us his life. That only makes getting more assets like him harder since they can see how well we protected the last guy who ratted on BIn laden....

edit on 10-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I do agree with all you have said having gone through that same process myself long ago, it staggers the imagination. And you can not Stop with the current PODUS. Just go back to the previous administration, if you or i had deliberately or inadvertently Outted a NOC OMFG we would still be in Portsmouth or Leavenworth (depending on the colour of your uniform) . But there it is Money Talks and BS Walks, that is why i always used to add 1 to the 3 things about learning stuff, "Want TO Know" I don't want to know. I can't Remember, i wasn't there where ever there was. Thank Gawd for age i have a hard enough time remembering where i put my keys, much less anything esoteric. As i said in my prior post this is just Too Sad that someone would do this thing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join