It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your own home remedies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
After spending the last half hour searching Google, I came here with a thread idea.

I have gallbladder problems, or so they say. All of my tests have been negative so far. Long story short I have a terrible pain in my abdomen that can last for a month at a time, and it resembles gallbladder problems the most.

I am currently on day two of my newest spasm and was searching for home remedies for some relief. After downing 6 tbs of lemon juice, I wondered what other remedies people use.

While searching I came across apple cider vinegar. I also found it when searching for natural cures for worms and fleas for my dogs. This stuff seems like a cure all. Have you had any luck with it?

I would love to hear about any foods you keep around the house for medicinal reasons, or perhaps your family swears by a certain concoction to cure what ails you.

And if you have a sick little gallbladder like me, maybe you have some of your own remedies you can throw my way.

By the way, the lemon juice has done nothing so far.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

You could try a cleanse to get rid of any gallstones you might have. Be sure to drink the unfiltered apple juice up for the recommended prep (7 days) to soften the stone so they will pass.

Not saying this is the best one, but you get the idea:

HOW TO CLEANSE FOR GALLSTONES
www.livestrong.com...

Plenty of information to read on the net about this. The pictures of the results are quite....
but they will encourage you to do one.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ACV is the stuff. Get Braggs. Don't except any substitute.

Mix a couple splashes into my juice every morning.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Apple Cider Vinegar tabs got me off Nexium and I struggled with acid reflux for years. You take two after a meal. After a couple years it went away and I don't need the ACV anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by tport17

You could try a cleanse to get rid of any gallstones you might have. Be sure to drink the unfiltered apple juice up for the recommended prep (7 days) to soften the stone so they will pass.

Not saying this is the best one, but you get the idea:

HOW TO CLEANSE FOR GALLSTONES
www.livestrong.com...

Plenty of information to read on the net about this. The pictures of the results are quite....
but they will encourage you to do one.

Actually, I was looking at that website earlier.

I've never had apple cider vinegar but I may go ahead and buy some next time I go to the store. I would love to hear more personal experience with it.

new topics

top topics

join