It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Answers For Recent Fish and Bird Deaths On Lake Erie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yesterday I created a thread about animals and the possibility for them to detect impending disasters such as earthquakes or global impacts. You can read the thread below:

Abovetopsecret Thread

Now we have another event that deals with a massive amount of animal deaths closer to home in the United States. I think there may be two plausible causes. One of the causes could be these animals have sense of a disaster soon to follow. Theories in the past have stated animals become extremely disorientated and confused, wash up on land or fall out of the sky after losing a sense of direction. This cannot be deemed factual as I have yet to find scientific evidence that these events are precursors to disasters. I would only say at this point they are very coincidental and at some point this theory may be proven factual.

The second possible cause has something to with the amount of nuclear power plants on the waters of the great lakes. Recently the David Besse plant had two workers convicted of falsifying the conditions of the plant as read about here:

David Besse Nuclear Plant

Recently, other news has broken about other plants along the shores of the Great Lakes Region being involved in massive cover-ups as read here:

Nuclear Plant Cover-Ups

and here:

Nuclear Power Plants Threaten Millions

I bring the nuclear plants into the equation believing that there may be contamination going on throughout the Great Lakes Region. If you look at the map linked below, there are a large amount of these plants along the shoreline. Many of these plants are very well aged, so the likely hood of a breech is certainly an acceptable theory in my opinion. See the map linked below:

Nuclear Power Plant Map

I think realistically about what would kill both fish and birds with the same stone, and the logical conclusion is that obviously the fish are poisoned and the birds eat them. Of course as mentioned above, if it were part of a special "sense" that animals have, it could very will kill both types of animal as well.

Thoughts?

Have a great week ATS!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
There is a Nuclear Plant there.

Well there is also a huge HAARP ring in Ontario and someone mentioned fish die offs, but I had wondered if there was a nuclear plant there.

sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

In addition there are strange sounds in Seattle, which is on the news.

www.king5.com...

There is a recording of it:

westseattleblog.com...

And to me, it sounds like technology and I thought of HAARP. Apparently a fault line in that area where you would hear it.

prof77.wordpress.com...

There is a link that doesnt work but I found one here:

www.fas.org...
Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025

edit on 7-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I'm posting that as speculation with a high suspicion of them because there was a haarp ring over Japan and of course that was also nuclear, and I want to ensure if anything happens, it is NAILED FIRMLY as to who did what, and they know it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinny5036

I've been thinking that a large methane bubble burst. Maybe a precursor to the New Madrid kicking off?

The Nuke plants may be contributing to the problem as well, but this is kind of sudden. I think more is afoot.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Also this looks interesting as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory (SNO) is a neutrino observatory located 6,800 feet (about 2 km) underground in Vale Inco's Creighton Mine in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. The detector was designed to detect solar neutrinos through their interactions with a large tank of heavy water. The detector was turned on in May 1999, and was turned off on 28 November 2006. While new data is no longer being taken, the SNO collaboration will continue to analyze the data taken during that period for the next several years. The underground laboratory has been enlarged and continues to operate other experiments at SNOLAB. The SNO equipment itself is currently being refurbished for use in the SNO+ experiment.

Seems like quite the area to target.

Also been looking at this: www.intellicast.com...

new topics

top topics

join