It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Convention Discussion

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
LOL

Was it an Obama sign?

Republican/Democrats are nothing but legal gangs
edit on 6-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

LOL well played!

Although I agree with you, they were tossing up a "W" as in "Westside". Ya know, the standard Tupac gang signs lol.

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
Obama is doing a lot of talking, but he's isn't saying anything. He's selling hope like the preachers sell salvation in the church every Sunday. You get a little high. A little dopamine rush from the magnetic oratory, but when it is over, and the dopamine expires, you're back to square one.

That's all I have to say.

I know what you mean, but that helped carry him to the Presidency last time, and I am starting to think he can do it again. Like it or not, the MSM is going to have a field day pimping this speech he gave, and like it or not- He delivered it well.

Romney does not connect with people. It makes no difference what words come out of his mouth, they just always miss the mark. Obama is still that charismatic, smooth talker. He is likable, personable, comes off great and he finds a way to connect. This speech was a Homerun..... and every other word was bs, but against Mitt Romney that BS is going to smell like roses

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Following on a previous post.

No mention of summer shootings, unless I missed a quick reference. That's preposterous to me.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Obama and the Democrats win the convention war.

And if this is any indication, the debates are going to be a difficult task for Romney.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thank God that is over yeah I said God.

There was a lot of hydrochloro bullhockey being shoveled tonite and the sheep ate it up.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
There was a lot of hydrochloro bullhockey being shoveled tonite and the sheep ate it up.

I can agree with that.

Obama is a shoo in for 2nd term, because the Sheep still believe in the 2 Party system.

There are folks on this site that think there will be Unicorns and Rainbows with a GOP POTUS.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Those sheep are under the impression in order to make in this world they need government to make it happen which is why this nation has failed, and that potus has failed, and if Obama is voted in for another 4 more.....

They deserve what they get this country is one giant zoo where the wildlife ever returned to the wild they would perish which is why they fight to keep the zoo keepers in power.

Democracy died long ago people vote themselves money which is why they vote Democrat/

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Those sheep are under the impression in order to make in this world they need government to make it happen

Neo,

One Question.

If this is true, why is GOP so obsessed with controlling government?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

Who is obsessed with controlling government?

Like the current people in power that have expanded the current size and power to levels never seen since the days of Roosevelt.

Every attempt to take away government power such as medicare,medicaid,and ss is blocked every chance by the democrats.

The creation of the department of education by the democrats and block every attempt of fixing that.

The expansion of the epa powers

the expansion of the healthcare control via the care act.

The expansion of the clean,air and water act.

The expansion of government power via fanny and freddy

The expansion of the patriot act.

The expansion of government powers via the ndaa,sopa,.acta etc

The creation and expansion of the Federal Reserve and Frank Dodd act increasing government powers.

The expansion of government powers to deny Americans the right to own a gun.

The expansion of power to force people to pay for some strangers birth control.

Drones over American skies.

The expansion of government powers pushiing corporate products which we all know, alternative energy,solar,wind,electric cars, the take over of GM, dictating CEO pay things that no other party has ever done.

And that is the best someone can come up with is "the gop wants to control the government" take a damn good look at the past 4 years and come up with something better than dogma.
edit on 6-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

take a damn good look at the past 4 years and come up with something better than dogma.

You want a repeat of this...

Mitt said he would attack Iran, then who? Yemen? Pakistan? Venezuela?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Those sheep are under the impression in order to make in this world they need government to make it happen

Neo,

One Question.

If this is true, why is GOP so obsessed with controlling government?

I see the entire point got past you...

I kind of want to try to explain it, but I doubt it will help.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Is Bush the current Potus?

No the guy who shoveled crap at the DNC convention is and what does that make him?

The guy who is currently bombing the hell out of brown people all over the globe.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I didn't watch but I heard that the crowd at the DNC was really excited compared to the RNC is that true?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I didn't watch but I heard that the crowd at the DNC was really excited compared to the RNC is that true?

YES

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Watching now...

Obama takes the center of the electorate.

Romney SHOULDN'T have skirted so far, he left to much room for Obama to move to the middle.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Bush is not the president, but he and your right wing hero Ronnie Reagan amassed most of the $16 trillion dollar debt, deregulated and fleeced America, and left America all but dead with the great recession (but really we all know that it was another depression).

And you expect Obama to snap his fingers and all will be well again? QFT!

Is Bush the current Potus?

No the guy who shoveled crap at the DNC convention is and what does that make him?

The guy who is currently bombing the hell out of brown people all over the globe.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingAlpha

Try agian Bush in 8 years spent 5 trillion the national deficit was 10 when he came in office.

Get that 8 years Obama in less than 4 spent 6 trillion, and the the lefts heros of Clinton who ended Glass Seagal which was DEREGULATION compounded by those Democrats who were in control of congress from 2006 to 2010 have themselves to blame.

Also the creation of MRES,Fanny and Freddy all caused the "mess" so please.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
P.S

AMERICA and the PRIVATE SECTOR added 200,000 jobs this month

GO AMERICA!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
New Ben Swann this time its the DNC up too dirty tricks but the mayor played it a little better than Johnny boy did LoL enjoy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Actually, the 5 trillion is actually an atrocious number under Bush especially considering that removed many regulations to put his economy on steroids during his presidency. He racked up 5 trillion even with a "good" economy. Let's not also forget his "off budget" spending (such has paying for his wars) which to this day is not included in the national debt.

Obama had to keep spending because his tax base was out of business and unemployed under Bush's depression. Hence you have his $6 trillion amount.

reply to post by SeekingAlpha

Try agian Bush in 8 years spent 5 trillion the national deficit was 10 when he came in office.

Get that 8 years Obama in less than 4 spent 6 trillion, and the the lefts heros of Clinton who ended Glass Seagal which was DEREGULATION compounded by those Democrats who were in control of congress from 2006 to 2010 have themselves to blame.

Also the creation of MRES,Fanny and Freddy all caused the "mess" so please.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Definitely not...but then again...I'm not an Obama-hater...or a Romney-hater, either...I HATE war!

And I rather enjoyed Bush in many ways...but I was SOOOOO disappointed when he immediately reacted with fear and aggression way back in 2001...looking back now....I would be even more dismayed...

I think Obama understands that WAR is doom for all...and one of the very first things he mentioned in his speech was something about the economy being ravaged by war...those are my words because I don't recall his verbatim...but I did hear an acknowledgement of something most people are totally unaware of and those that might be aware are unwilling to bring it up for honest discussion in order to solve problems for real...

The fact that Mitt said ending the war in Iraq was 'tragic' is....to me...well...just tragic.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join