It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi Vitamins and Cancerous Growth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
FWIW- My Maternal grandmother has been taking vitamins daily since she was in her early 60's, well over thirty years ago!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
An interesting study that I certainly would never have imagined, says that the supposed mutil vitamins we take to help us stay healthy may actually somewhat cause cancerous growths in the body due to certain antioxidants.

Vitamins are life-threatening
10/08/2004 16:41

Many people assume that daily vitamin-intake does not only improve one's wellbeing but also significantly lowers the risk of various serious illnesses.

However, the latest research conducted by Serbian scientists disproves such preconceived popular notion. As it turns out, vitamins and nutritious supplements with antioxidants increase the risk of development of cancerous growths and may result in lethal outcome.

Serbian University of Nis has examined 170 000 patients suffering from esophageal carcinoma, stomach cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic tumor, and liver carcinoma. Further testing revealed that daily intake of vitamin complexes containing Beta-carotene as well as Vitamins A, C, E and selenium do not improve one"s weakened organism. More so, not only do these vitamins prove to be totally ineffective in battling illnesses, they often tend to worsen one's overall condition.

Read on

Perhaps the only safe way to receive the nutrients the body needs are through the organic foods that can be grown in our own backyard. I don't take vitamins, but I want to know anyone's experiences related to improvements and degrations regarding health, if you will?

deaf fences hit

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This has already been posted and if I remember correctly the test was done on people already suffering from various cancers. I'd say the outcome is bleak no matter what you were taking, im not sure how this applies to healthy people but this report was obviously misleading in the first place.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Linux]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I find vitamin C is useful for a cold. But generally, I'm intolerant to vitamins. Same with herbal supplements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join