It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Filmmakers On ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey, wondering if any members are filmmakers,. have worked in the "film industry"... or know anyone who has or does?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hello. I have done quite a bit of amateur work with video and photography.

LINK TO VIMEO VIDEO

here is an example vimeo video I put together

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes I have worked in the film industry for 18 years with a group called Rank (UK Based) and I have made lots of movies myself too since age 14.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blu3nowh3r3

Wow, awesome!! I will check it out for sure..,.,

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Yes I have worked in the film industry for 18 years with a group called Rank (UK Based) and I have made lots of movies myself too since age 14.

Do you perchance have a website or anywhere online to view your work?

This thread is partially to view members creative film work...

and also on the whim any members may want to collaborate on a film concept, ( I figured if anyone worked on films semi regularly,, it may be cool to see if they were open to collaboration on a screenplay or wanted someone to look over and possibly edit their script)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have not worked in the film industry but have experience with pro editing software and have mad videos for years.

Here is a one on my youtube channel that is getting hits:

edit on 4-9-2012 by criticalmindseed because: linky fix

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blu3nowh3r3

seriously, absolutely epic

is kayaking just a hobby of yours?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

edit on 4-9-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Actor SAG/AFTRA, producer, director, filmmaker since 07.

5 48hr film projects....here's a 48hr music video we made
www.youtube.com...

another music video i was DP on.
www.youtube.com...

Albuquerque is Tamalewood. Vibrant indy scene as well as lots of features being shot here. I've been in a lot of them as extra/background and some small parts.

Currently I'm producing/directing/DP/acting in shorts for the festivals and webisodes.

edit on 4-9-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

awesome thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Filmmaker here as well. Our first feature comes out this fall along with a companion short, and we just filmed another feature this summer - in three days no less (because we are insane). We're completely independent - no external financing.

Here is the link to our movie trailer if you're interested. A new take on the traditional slasher:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I did free work...for Troma, You can see me all for about 10 sec in terror firme.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by otherpotato

thanks for sharing.... that looked well done,, interesting,,mysterious,, complex, and suspenseful

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks. We've been getting some good reviews. We tried to do something completely different with the slasher genre and from what we've been hearing we succeeded.

Our second feature is a tragicomic character study that takes place in one room. It's called "Brother Sister Lover." I will leave that to your imagination!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Hi
I dabble a little
Happy to read something in return for input on my latest screenplay project. Any comments from fresh eyes always appreciated.
Had it looked at by a couple of studios who liked it but no deal yet, thinking about going the crowd sourcing route.
Small light comedy set in the Uk (lake district)
Email me at [email protected] if anyone fancies a read
Trev

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here's a short fiction we made as a film school project.

It is more of an overview of society than it is a character study. Its main themes are poverty, corruption and moral decay, grazing upon conspiratorial areas, as well.

I would be responsible for writing, directing, producing and editing it, as well as composing, performing and recording the music, plus two minor roles.

It was shot in 13 days last spring with a budget of a few hundred euros (covering gasoline and costume expenses). This week I had a chance of finishing the editing job.

The language spoken is Finnish, but I have prepared and included English subtitles.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kerhonen

That was a unique film. It's great to see what our European conterparts are coming up with in the digital
film making tsunami.

One of our music videos.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here is a documentary produced by my lady friend that I was DP, grip, sound, driver, run and gun style.

vimeo.com...

Here a comedy webisode where I was also DP.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by Kerhonen

That was a unique film. It's great to see what our European conterparts are coming up with in the digital
film making tsunami.

One of our music videos.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

- Thank you! I watched the music vid; I must say that is not really my type of music, but the vid itself seemed well-made.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Im not exactly a film maker and have not worked in the industry but Im a writer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join