It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some "drone" ground activity we saw outside a restaurant while in Tampa Bay for RNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Most of us were busy converting so called Romney delegates and supporters throughout the restaurant but one of our guys saw UNITED DRONES vehicles outside and pursued it with his camera.

What do you guys think? pretty awkward symbolism..were the flat black paint jobs necessary? lol

and for some fun, how Ron Paul delegates celebrate vs how Romney delegates celebrate (you'll get it when you see it):

edit on 3-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm surprised they didn't use U-Hauls..

you know, like the secret service does...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Video everything! Put it up on utube. Citizen journalist unite. Question authority!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I thought for sure they were probably just a band or something but I was wrong.

United Drones

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Scary little bugger.

Daleks are supreme.
edit on 9/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How about the crosshairs and the skull? They should just have "Purveyors of Death" written on the side... On a side note: First time I seen a ground drone, in the video posted by phage. Imagine those things running around all over the place, chasing people around... working in tandem with the air drones to corral a crowd of protesters... I wonder the best way to take one out. Emp grenade? Can you make one at home? Make it sticky so it sticks to the side of the drone. But then how will you stop it from getting stuck to your hand? Ok, forget the sticky idea... Just make it with a powerful enough radius so you just gotta get close.

join