It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world's richest woman attacks 'jealous' poor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by akushla99

Notice the artifacts (two orange lines) beside her head.. If only they were centered, it would make more sense.
Aristocrats believe they're above us humans. Just wait until they merge with machines fully..
They don't even need soldiers to do the dirty work anymore. They have drones for that

Ha ha...she's not even an aristocrat...she's the stuck-up daughter of a down-to-earth miner (pardon the pun)...all she is, is a cashed up redneck, with a big mouth...a leech...suburban-n-coke, velour-n-milk, cashed up bogan...

A99

I see what you mean but there are a group below the ultra rich who definately believe they're aristocrats, or on the way.
I have met a few and let me tell you, my heart is still bleeding because of their actions. It's not my place to judge though. I lost my composure.

Part of what is a joke here (in relation to her rant) is that she is no-one, except by 'virtue' (and I use this word obtusely) of the fact that she spent years positioning herself to be able to extract the maximum amount of money she could from her fathers' WORK...and has the bold-faced temerity to tell people to get off thier asses and work???? The only 'work' she has ever done, is bank her fathers inheritance...this is the joke of her rant...she's a leech and should be judged as a leech, and her rant is the rant of a leech...

Now...I would (as would many Aussies) be more tolerant, if she had aquired the money (incidentally, by the very means she is telling people to do it in), banked it etc...through her own work...but she didn't...so for her to come out and say what she has said is an unqualified joke...everyone knows she's a joke...a joke with a lot of money!

A99

Wow, that explanation had nice viscosity and rhythm. I believe these types of people write their own destiny and are realizing that money can't be everything. It cannot fill your metaphorical cup.
It's sad how out of touch these people are, but whatever. I can't tell ANYONE how to live, only give advice that I know to be true and helpful.
God bless,
John
edit on 3-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Thank you...it was my Vent, for the day

Reality is, her destiny was written for her...she is just doing (and now saying) the kinds of things she thinks are her rightful destiny to say...most Aussies are a 'wake-up' to people like this (even of thier own kindred)...
...and you are right, it is immensely sad how out of touch these people are, and like you, I say, whatever...but, they can keep the rubbish advice and it wouldn't bother me what metal they ate thier food with, and off...as long as they STFU and talk about something they know about...

'work' - she does not know about...

Thank you ladies and gentlemen...vent over

A99

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I didn't know the world's richest woman was also the worlds most buttfugly woman....

a doublefisted champion.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Notice the artifacts (two orange lines) beside her head.. If only they were centered, it would make more sense.
Aristocrats believe they're above us humans. Just wait until they merge with machines fully..
They don't even need soldiers to do the dirty work anymore. They have drones for that

Ha ha...she's not even an aristocrat...she's the stuck-up daughter of a down-to-earth miner (pardon the pun)...all she is, is a cashed up redneck, with a big mouth...a leech...suburban-n-coke, velour-n-milk, cashed up bogan...

A99

I see what you mean but there are a group below the ultra rich who definately believe they're aristocrats, or on the way.
I have met a few and let me tell you, my heart is still bleeding because of their actions. It's not my place to judge though. I lost my composure.

Part of what is a joke here (in relation to her rant) is that she is no-one, except by 'virtue' (and I use this word obtusely) of the fact that she spent years positioning herself to be able to extract the maximum amount of money she could from her fathers' WORK...and has the bold-faced temerity to tell people to get off thier asses and work???? The only 'work' she has ever done, is bank her fathers inheritance...this is the joke of her rant...she's a leech and should be judged as a leech, and her rant is the rant of a leech...

Now...I would (as would many Aussies) be more tolerant, if she had aquired the money (incidentally, by the very means she is telling people to do it in), banked it etc...through her own work...but she didn't...so for her to come out and say what she has said is an unqualified joke...everyone knows she's a joke...a joke with a lot of money!

A99

Wow, that explanation had nice viscosity and rhythm. I believe these types of people write their own destiny and are realizing that money can't be everything. It cannot fill your metaphorical cup.
It's sad how out of touch these people are, but whatever. I can't tell ANYONE how to live, only give advice that I know to be true and helpful.
God bless,
John
edit on 3-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Thank you...it was my Vent, for the day

Reality is, her destiny was written for her...she is just doing (and now saying) the kinds of things she thinks are her rightful destiny to say...most Aussies are a 'wake-up' to people like this (even of thier own kindred)...
...and you are right, it is immensely sad how out of touch these people are, and like you, I say, whatever...but, they can keep the rubbish advice and it wouldn't bother me what metal they ate thier food with, and off...as long as they STFU and talk about something they know about...

'work' - she does not know about...

Thank you ladies and gentlemen...vent over

A99

Again, I agree with your interpretation of this fiasco,.and these types use their parents to step on other peoples' shoulders. That is why I made that connection.. Inbred brain power!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Someone should show her the video clip from Fight Club.. "We prepare the food you eat, we protect you while you sleep! Do NOT mess with us!"

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wait a minute....

she inherited it all...
she probably has people running company for her
and come to think of it look at picture....
does this look like a hard working less indulgent person to you???

no just a fat rich bitch with a superiority issue

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join