It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious deleting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Clicked on a new topic about a guy in Washington state.

It was about him finding a wormhole in his kitchen to Kepler 22b?

I went to the links checking out his story further, seem well articulated and had an interesting story about finding the wormhole and then being detained and put on house arrest while all of his electronic communication devices were consficated.

I was gonna leave a comment on how far out and interesting of a "story" it was, BUT when I went to leave the comment, it said I was unauthorized to comment... So I pressed the back button to find this new topic 4o4'd...

This wasn't some two liner thread, or some crazy allegations torwards anyone in general.

But it was still deleted. I used the search function like 5+ times and nothing.

Anyone else remember reading it? Maybe also notice it was deleted? There were like 4 or more comments. This thread I'm referring to was made within a half hour ago.

Wierrrrrrrrd. If deleted, kinda adds some validity to his "story" IMO.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes I read it and found it interesting but a little " out there " ! I didn't realize it had been deleted ! Very strange !!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I read it as well and I was thinking the same thing .
second line

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Was it the one where he met his future self, and had a video of it, and went through a wormhole when going under his sink to fix it?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Yeeeea that's what I'm sayin! It was pretty out there, but why would a mod feel it needs to be deleted........?

Especially when you read a lot of other diverse crazy subjects that get left.

Somethin is a smellin. Might have to take a quick trip to Darrington...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If it was deleted, I imagine that it violated the T&C in some manner.
You could ask one of the Mods about it. But I think it might be against policy for Mods to discuss deleted threads.

Good luck though. I'll check back later to see if you get an answer.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think it was a troll thread..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Was it in Skunk Works?
I thought anything is allowed to be fly there? (as long as it follows the T&C of course)

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoAquarius

Nope, I heard about the one your referring to though.

This guy just bought a place in wa state. He got "scammed" on a real estate deal and upon his second visiting to his new house there was a second fridge in the kitchen.. a supposed wormhole to Kepler.. idk. Not sayin I buy hook, line and sinker buuuuut why deleted?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Threads are removed for T&C violations.
As was the case here.

Sometimes those violations are questionable links, illegal content, trollish intent...you get the idea.
We do not remove threads on a whim or for no reason at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Understandable, although personally don't see the reason, cause the links were ligitimate.

I was just perplexed. Maybe if you can't say here, can you message me with the reason?

Just interested is all, and can't really see why it would be deleted. thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is a clever guy that every few months will start a thread (under a new name I assume) that is a wonder to read because it is an original, carefully done story. However, his capabilities are not perfect and twice I've caught him and shown by his own words that the story is a complete hoax.

Many years ago, there was an arty fellow in Washington state that went at great lengths to create a hoax. He would post a thread, give a convincing story and also post a link to an false front web site he purposely had created to substantiate and add credibillty to his story. The last one I can recall was about alien radio astronomy signals with nifty screen shots of the software recording the signals. That supposed university where it was found was a mtyhical Indianapolis University, He present a link to its home page that had a typical look to it, nice pics, but the click-ons, if you attempted to investigate further into the "university, went nowhere.

new topics

top topics

join