It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Every U.S Army Field Manual in one location*

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good afternoon my fellow ATS friends. Today I bring you every or close to U.S. Army Field Manual in one location. If it relates to Survival you can get it there. After reading a post on the Survival forum i decided why have bits and pieces of information when you can have it ALL at the palm of your hands. You will find the link below:

U.S Army Publication Field Manuals

Hope this will be helpful to everyone. Remember to star and flag
Will keep the great posts coming. Belive this is my best one yet

Would give you another site but civilians cant have access to it.

If you have any questions or want more info ask away.

Also remember to download all the files they are in PDF format and quick to download. may take a little with over 100 PDF but worth the time.
edit on 2-9-2012 by texasoutlaw because: missing information added

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I can never express how grateful I am for that link. I'm working on a custom and fully contained reader with survival, medical, firearms and hunting manuals built into it and laid out in a way that anyone could be handed a copy on a disk and immediately find and begin learning whatever area they most need at the moment.

It's been a long slog downloading these by torrent and hit/miss as I can find them. I don't know how I missed this, but I sure did...and this fills out my entire area of need for FM's added to the program. I hope everyone with a need to learn survival takes a look at this and makes full use of what they have there. One just can't ask for more!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Glad to be of help. working on more things to share with everyone. Found and interesting document where the page number was on the page before the next page stating the page number and note: page # permanently removed. will share that in another post though

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Yeah, serious gratitude... Great reference, thanks!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is a must read, brilliant...amazing...you are the man...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Here is another great link to more manuals. this to include environmental ops and SF manuals

More US Army Field Manuals - Cont.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the links! I have been a paid member at Global Security for years and never saw that link. By the way, if you are a defense geek (like I am) I also recommend www.debka.com, they have some pretty good analysts and update SitReps very quickly.

There is no such thing as over prepared!

Remember, no plan survives contact with the enemy.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
You can have all the FMs you want. But at the end of the day if you don't have the physical conditioning of a soldier you're not going to put much of that know how to work. Trust me.

I run 5 miles 3 times a week and muscle failure workouts 4 times a week. It would behoove any reader to understand that this is BASIC physical training maintenance for a soldier and I'm not even infantry.

Better start pushing!

All that said, there is a lot of knowledge in those FMs. Each has their place and ALL require team effort to maximize their use.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I used to have a training manual tm 31-210 improvised mutations.
It seemed to be a well rounded manual and i am looking to download it without buying it again.
Do you have any suggestions?
S+F for the field manuels

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Here are some more MANUALS

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I used to have a training manual tm 31-210 improvised mutations.
It seemed to be a well rounded manual and i am looking to download it without buying it again.
Do you have any suggestions?
S+F for the field manuels

here it is
cryptome.org...

This work is in the public domain. The original work was created by U.S. Federal Government employees in their official capacity. Therefore by United States Code, title 17, section 105, it is not subject to copyright. This electronic edition is anti-dedicated to U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein who authored a federal law that makes it illegal in certain circumstances to publish documents just like this one. The military is essentially immune to this law, but civilians lose free speech, a concept that apparently means nothing to Feinstein. (Sherman Austin is an example of a person jailed under Feinstein's law.) Feinstein feigns disgust at the dissemination of information about explosives without acknowledging the U.S. military's prominent role in producing exactly the kind of information that she condemns. This handbook is indisputable proof of the military's involvement with improvised explosive devices; in fact, the Improvised Munitions Handbook has been the definitive reference on IEDs since the 1970's. What absurdity Feinstein has created. The military creates and uses technology that the public can not even discuss without fearing prosecution under Feinstein's draconian law.

edit on 3-9-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Excellent thread, Some really great information is contained in the army field manuals.

I have in my possession FM-21-76 "Survival" and it contains a veritable cornucopia of useful knowledge for all terrain types.

Starred and Flagged... lets get this thread pushed to the front page, everyone needs access to this information.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That would be awesome to get this on the front page. There are lots of great material on the web its not what your looking for but how you look for it that gets you what you are looking for and then some every time

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So, this here is the compressed version; all manual links in one Post:

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.fas.org...

www.liberatedmanuals.com...

www.stevespages.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yet another great thread from the members here at ATS.

I've been collecting and reading the FM's ever since I was in the service almost 20 years ago and love to amass the knowledge my tax dollars provide. Everything from the expected training of an infantry soldier to their engineering and dental techniques.

I have to concur with the reply about all the knowledge in the world won't do much good if the physical body isn't able and ready. It's all about body, mind and spirit being in harmony and tuned like a well oiled machine.

Thanks again ATS!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello, I was looking for a cold weather survival manual when I ran across this thread and seen some of the manuals listed, and for the life of me I can not understand why there would be the one training manual tm 31-210 improvised mutations on here! I have read post's on here that is clearly underage kids posting and I shudder to think that such eyes can see this stuff! To me it's like leaving a loaded gun around the house with kids. Would it not be better to have some kind of an age verification system so such things could be avoided? Also with some folks mind snapping and going off the deep end they too can view such materials and it scares me badly! I know such things can be found on the net and they can just find it that way, but we as ATS members should be more careful about what we post links to cause the very child that views this material could very well be yours! By the way I love the heated rocks that you bury and sleep over but I think I would use some kind of metal so I would not have to wake up and pick rocks out of my body!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

SO MANY changes have happened since 09 when the last material was released to the public interests. I find it curious that no recent info is available.

Lots to read , download and print off to keep my family safe in many different scenarios, thank you for helping me to be the best Mother, Daughter, Friend, Neighbor I can be. I was never in the service, so this kind of training will help me help others.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Excellent read/reference material! Thanks for the link!

S+F

(a small, juicy snippet)

FM 3-11.22

1-32. There are different definitions of terrorism, and CST leaders remain aware of the different meanings. For example, the terrorism definition as defined in Joint Publication (JP) 1-02 states that terrorism is "the calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological." However, per the Federal Response Plan (FRP), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) defines a terrorist incident as "a violent act, or an act dangerous to human life, in violation of the criminal laws of the US or of any state, to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives."

Joint Publication 1-02

1-46. Government facilities may operate at heightened states of security awareness on significant dates such as April 19. This date is the anniversary of both the fire at the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, and the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City, and so has become a rallying point for antigovernment extremists. Events that occur on specific days of the week and times are worth treating with suspicion.

coughbostoncough.

Peace.

-AA

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
There's another great collection of field manuals as well as government manuals here too. I've been slowly making my way through each one

thepreppingguide.com...

top topics

join