It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a site that reports on actual Experiments !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's rare to find a site that reports on actual EXPERIMENTS as opposed to mind-boggling theories. A KeelyNet post routed me to www-personal.umich.edu... which is authored by what appears to be a University of Michigan professor. He quotes some references which I am skeptical of. But he refereed and co-wrote some high technical papers (e.g., Paper#:3158-06
"Microwave and electron-beam diagnostics of a rectangular cross
section gyrotron" / www.spie.org... .)

Check out his site at . It may spark an idea or reconfirm a "hunch". (I also found his short essay on the Unified Field Theory very easy to follow mathematically => www-personal.umich.edu... .)

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's a known hoax.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I should add that you can clue something as a hoax by several ways:

First: a prof always gives their university (or professional) email and you can always verify employment.

Second: a prof's website looks like this:
es.epa.gov...

Third... they don't house their research on University Personal Homepages servers.

Fourth... those "devices" are actually... well, they're stupid. I love the "four chips and a bunch of these little red LEDs makes a time machine" concept. This is elementary circuitboard work (I didn't look up the chip parts to see what they actually were) and breadboard work.

It's like someone putting together bicycle parts to make a bicycle and telling you it's HG Wells' Time Machine.

The final clue should be that the person has NO idea what the "Unified Field Theory" is.

Here's a Plain English version:
zebu.uoregon.edu...

They niether write nor reason like a scientist. I'd say this is a freshman (at best) who hasn't taken many science courses, who is enjoying playing a prank on the world.

Their ignorance is pretty evident.

join