It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn attacks Alex Collier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Michael Horn attacks Alex Collier

www.truthcontrol.com...
theyfly.com...
www.ufohypotheses.com...

In this www.disclose.tv... TV interview, Michael Horn does agree that predictions reportedly given to Billy Meier by the Pleiadians came through.

It seems Michael Horn gives Billy Meier Credit, but on the other hand he claim Alex Collier as a fraud despite the fact that lots of Colliers' informations corroborates with other 'contactees', and other interesting informations by Alex Collier you just can't dismiss just like that. In reality, Michael Horn can only say that some informations said by Alex Collier are not accurate, but that does not necessarily make Alex Collier a fraud. I'm not saying that Alex Collier is right about everything, but it's wrong of Michael Horn to judge and treat Alex Collier the way he does.

From about 1:40:00 into this
1996 Moon and Mars lecture, Alex Collier mentioned that he was shown that by the year of 2000 New York city will not be there, it will be "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed", the "Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering", an act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash", he said. 'Moranae' allegedly told Alex Collier that New York will be gone in 2000, but New York is still there today, so yes only a certain area of New York was actually turned to "Ash", the "smoke" from the Twin Towers after the planes hit those towers and explosives strategically placed on each floor that brought those three towers down. So question is, did he misunderstand some of the info about the "New York disaster" allegedly given by the Andromedans since only a certain area of New York turned to "Ash", or did "Powers that be" really originally plan to destroy the whole city of New York, but had to change their plans about how much of New York city should be "Sacrificed"?
Amazingly it apparently turned out to be a "Sacrifice" www.cuttingedge.org...

Finally, this attack on the Twin Towers also was a perfect Satanic Fire Sacrifice , as we detail in NEWS1541. Many pictures abounded that showed a Demon's face in the Fire high up on the Twin Towers. Two former Satanists called me within a couple of hours after those pictures were released, to tell me that those faces looked exactly like Demons they had seen during a ritual when Demons physically manifest themselves in this dimension. Cisco Wheeler further said that some of the most powerful Demons in Satan's kingdom were known as Fire Demons ; it was to these Demons that the ancient peoples -- including Jews -- sacrificed their children to Molech. The appearance of these Demons faces might be proof of what I have been saying -- that the attack was a Fire Ritual Sacrifice carried out by the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He has made a lot of bizzare claims over the years and a few prediction if i remember that didnt come true but at the same time he did clearly predict 911.His exact words were "there will be two explosians over New York".I would'nt get too wrapped up in his theory's because its pretty out there, but at the same time its very interesting and he deserves some credit for his prediction, that was impressive imo.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Thing is, Micheal Horn is part of the Meier cult, and with any cult, there can be no other true word or prophecy except as comes from insert relevant cult master prophet name here, in this case Billy Meier.

Even if other periphery cults give a nod of recognition, it's still an US against THEM attitude.
Billy Meier is, after all, the reincarnation of Enoch, Moses, Jesus, and who knows who else along the Judeo-Christian fruit tree, so, of course his word is the only true word and all other word and prophecy absolutely must be false.

At least that's the psychology of the matter.

Meier wants everyone in the world to be Meierians. It's a cult driven along by the premise that everyone must hear about Meier and adopt the Meier way. It's the same concept driving Islam and Christianity.
Convert, or you are an infidel!
The Meier cult hasn't resorted to violent crusades as of yet, and they generally seem to be fairly peaceful people, except where Meier seems to show off all his assault weapons with pride in one of his videos, but, all in all, mostly peaceful people so long as you agree with them.

Where some charlatans will shore each other's stories up in interdependent good old boy networking by weaving their own stories into the fabric of others, Meier is an island, and deems all others to be Infidels and frauds. Beware any who dare encroach on his own name brand scam.

Such is such.

It's fun to watch frauds fight over who's the bigger fraud.

edit on 31-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I got caught up in the Alex Collier hype of the 90's and can quite comfortably confirm that the man is a fraud.

Numerous claims and predictions have not withstood the test of time and have left the man looking like a fool on more occasions than I could count.

Surely, if AC was the real deal, his alien buddies could give him information to prove his story and as such....get AC mainstream attention for his lectures.

......It's been about 20 years Alex.......where is some substantial proof?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I thought Alex Collier was quite interesting when I first discovered him, but eventually his claims just became too unbelievable. I think there was one point where he claimed that we had a second moon that we have never observed, or something like that, and I decided that he's likely just delusional. It's too bad, as it would have been interesting if what he was saying turned out to be true.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nanocyte
I thought Alex Collier was quite interesting when I first discovered him, but eventually his claims just became too unbelievable. I think there was one point where he claimed that we had a second moon that we have never observed, or something like that, and I decided that he's likely just delusional. It's too bad, as it would have been interesting if what he was saying turned out to be true.

Very interesting, and thanks for bring it up 'Nanocyte'
Do you remember what conference or interview Alex Collier told that Earth had a second Moon? It does however corroborates with the Billy Meier case. From about 5:50 into this conference

Randy show a picture of what seems to be the other Moon, and Earth in the background. That picture is allegedly taken by Billy Meier. Billy Meier was reportedly invited aboard the Pleiadians' spaceship, reportedly travelled back in ancient times, and Meier told that his Plejaren friends told him that Earth had 2 Moons in ancient times.
And another source also mention the Second Moon, www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Lemurian and Atlantis civilizations by Mary Sutherland

When the transformation was complete and the later sector was safe, the first sector imploded the fusion reactors, destroying 98% of the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations, the survivors evacuated to the planet in our solar system, Maldek. Now with the Dinoid/Reptoid no longer present on Earth, the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies and the cataceans had to find a suitable guardian for the land. They searched the galaxy for 2 to 3 million years before finding what they were looking for . They found, on the fourth planet of the Vega system , a primitive aquatic species that was starting to emerge from the oceans. This species had creation myths, a language, and a hunting and gathering culture.

The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed. So, the traces of the first humans came from the Vega Star System. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems for a period of 2.5 million years.

During this time the Galatic Federation was formed, Sirius B was colonized and Earth was selected for seeding. Later Mars and Venus were colonized and the Hybornea colony was founded on Earth. Dinoid/Reptoids in the meantime had built up there forces and were invading the various colonies throughout the solar system. Hyborean Earth, Mars and Venus were victim to these attacks and the Dinoids and Reptoids gained control over the solar system for a period of approximately 80,000 years.

In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek - which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt. After the destruction of Maldek and the defeat of the Dinoid/Reptoids a human colony was again established on Earth. It is what we know today as Lemuria. Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread across the face of the planet. They founded daughter colonies such as Atlantis, Yu which is now Central China and Tibet and the Libyan/Egytian colonies.

The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.

The above source mention the Second Moon as well, and planet Maldek. In that 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture, Alex Collier also mentioned that the Moon came to this solar system from another star system to orbit planet Maldek, and after planet Maldek was destroyed (that is now the alleged asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter) Alex Collier said that the Moon was then moved to planet Earth to orbit planet Earth.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I really don't remember where that was from, but it might have been part of this video, actually. I seem to recall it was black and white, and there was some kind of board behind him.

top topics

join