It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barclays premiere league golden boot 2012-13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So i know its early days so far, but i interested to know who people are predicting to get the golden boot at the end of this season. Personally.. as long as he doesn't get injured this is... Fernando Torres is gona win it.

Any ideas at all?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Van Percie XD

UNITED TILL I DIE!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
See untill the other day i was not sure if he would fit in tho the Man U team but he seemed to do alright.
Buuuuut.... im not sure if he will preform aswell this season as he did last as he is not the main striker at the club any more.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKiryu

I got a gut feeling he'll on on fire.. see thegash in Rooney's leg? OUCH lol

Hmm, dunno where Rooney's future lies..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah if he gets the game time and doesnt get injured again, then he is gona be un-real.
Yeah i did looks like that hurt, 4 weeks out too, its gona be a big blow to him really, means he isnt going to be match fit for a while too.
Think it depends on how well he plays when he is back for the rest of the season. if he has a bad season he may be away. Not to sure yet tho.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKiryu

To be fair, I think united have got more up-fronts than they know what to do with, look at us ahvin to get rid of Gibson, just cuz we canny give him game time, and owen, and Berby..

Wish they'd focus on defence, we're slackin there..

What's your team?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
RVP will be up there certainly as he's a goal scoring master, but Rooney i doubt will be much this season except in the granny stakes
Torres seems to have broken his duck till he gets crocked in an international

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah i agree, Man U have got far to many midfeilders and strikers and need a few defenders in my opinion. My Team is Newcastle, but my favourite player is Torres. Kept tabs on him since he played at athletico madrid.

Im hoping that since the new Chelsea team has been built to play to his style that he is gona score more and more too.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
its obviously gonna be tevez
he hardly played last season.
he's lost a stone and a half and looks very fit (not good looking fit
)
he's looking very sharp and is playing in the best team
it will be tevez, absolutely no doubt about it

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How do Mr A

Tevez or Van Persie - has to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Tevez long term as i think RVP is a little delicate and could easilty end up crocked for a few months but that does assume that Tevez doesnt want to spend 6 months improving his golf game on 200k a week

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
hey nef

hmmmm never thought about tevez to tell you the truth.
Yeah he seems to be on form at the moment, but thing with city is they have so many options up front that will he get enough game time to keep scoring?

RVP has sadly started scoring again, hattrick yesterday, he stands a much betetr chance now that rooney is injured.

join