It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another glitch within ATS website just discovered (Avatar Creations thread overlap)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good Evening Mods and members.

I have just noticed on "myATS" that a thread has appeared that I have never subscribed to. I am not sure if it is just me or everyone whom has previously contributed to the Avatar Creations thread.

There is an overlap in the Freshman forum - Avatar page and the Avatar Creations thread started by purplechiten - you will see what I mean when you have a look.

If anyone else who has subscribed to the Avatar Creations thread sees the same thing can you post here so the Mods can get a better understanding as to why or how this has occurred.

Thanking all in advance................

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I've checked both threads ( Using Dragon V. 21.1 ) and have no overlap or distortion in either thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff - the link there for the freshman forum - those comments from myself and Beezzer (white out on the computer screen etc etc) were originally in the Avatar Creations thread - now they are missing and have appeared in the freshman forum avatar thread???

Strange - and why does the "Avatar" from the freshman forum now appear in my own "myATS" - I have never visited the freshman forum and that thread (Avatar) was not there 4 hours ago when I last refreshed.

Perhaps if you PM Beezzer he might be able to see if its occurred with him as well??

edit on 30-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

join