It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of Empires III anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Does anyone on here play at all?

I used to be an avid player a few years ago, yet i lost the game.

Recently though, i bought the edition with both expansions and am looking to play.

I have a Ottoman Turk home city with a level of 21.

If anyone is interested please post below as i do not know how to add friends to a group lol

Id be happy to play in the near future if anyone would like,
Mike

added: this is my favorite game just to add lol

edit on 27-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I love the Age of Empires, but could never really take to III.

I always stick to II

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I play Age of Empires II as well. I do own Age of Empires III, but I haven't really played it much. Good series of games, though!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I love the Age of Empires, but could never really take to III.

I always stick to II

See i have quite a few friends who say the same, yet ive never played the older versions.

Have played Age of Mythology, which was just an amazing game from years back. Still hop on every once and a while.

The reason i enjoy it so much is the sole fact of, instead of playing CoD, where you usually get the fourteen year old kid skipping school the day it comes out to scream racist profanities into his headset whilst being naded through a window, on AoE there is a totally new crowd of people from all over the world that you can even sit and chat with while you're playing.

Mostly these people are very respectable also, and do not tweak out and curse at the enemy team when they lose. They simply say, Good game....play another?

I feel like in the realm of video games, because of anonymity, the respect level has deteriorated drastically.
Played with an Australian kid the other day whom just completely wiped the floor with me, yet i was respectful about it and played again.....

and continued to be owned by him

Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Age of Empires 2 for the win!

Part 3 is kinda fun but I could never get far, mainly because of formatting my computer or having an awesome virus wipe out my hard drive lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ye, nice lan game
. I playd AOE 1, 2, 3 & Mythology. Out of which quests of Mythology is good, i did all of dem
U must try ROL - Rise of Legends, m sure u'll like it.
Btw- Wen ROL was new i found very hard going through quests didnt knw why a AOE series playr cant do such quests
; later i found out we need upgrade army like clockwork, spiders etc etc, just like shippments. lol
then everythin came easy, jst an advice 4 u so dat u dnt 4get upgrade & enjoy doin quests:p

top topics

join