It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merging universes,a spirit or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hello ATS

For the past month,there are a few unexplainable things that happen to me,that i would like to share.
These things happen while i'm awake and sometimes in the presence of other people.

About a month ago i was in my shop,with a friend and we were chatting.Out of the blue a little pool of brown liquid started forming in front of our eyes.My first thought was the air condition is licking,but when i checked the pipes,they were ok.We started checking every possible place where the liquid could come from,but since it was in the middle of the shop we couldn't find any.
So i go to bring the mop and my friend thought of smelling the liquid to see what it is.It was coffee.He freaked big time,because he wasn't drinking coffee and mine was still in my glass and in a safe distance from the pool.
So as i clean the mess i make jokes,that myself in the parallel universe spilled her coffee and i have to clean it for her.
When he left,i started thinking of various explanations,as to how this could have happened.I couldn't find any logical one.

Fast forward a couple of weeks later.I'm sitting with my sister in the couch,wearing no shoes and all of a sudden i feel a great pain in my right foot,middle toe.Since i'm in the habit of walking bare foot in the house,i have hit my toes in corners more times than i can count.But this time i was just sitting there,my foot was in good distance from any furniture,but it was hurting like i had kicked something.After a few seconds the toe started swelling.The pain and the swelling lasted for a couple of days.

Today and as i was sitting in my bed,with my laptop i felt a stinging pain in my left leg.I look and a scratch starts to form.Just like that.

These are three examples of what is happening almost everyday.Little accidents like that with no apparent explanation.Scratches and bruises that i first feel the pain and then i see them form,while i do nothing that could cause them.

Anyway my merging universes explanation and the jokes i made in the first case,it's because i'm a science fiction fan and i would love something like this to happen.I was thinking that what if somehow the borders of the two realities are getting thinner and me and the other me are somehow interact.But that's just sci-fi wishful thinking...
Then i thought that a spirit or other type of entity wants my attention.I even said loud"ok what do you want?" just in case
,but as i expected i got no answer.
I even went as far as to think that somehow i do this to myself.

I don't know what the hell is going on,but it's annoying.And before someone mention this: i'm not in any type of medication or illegal drugs,i'm not drinking while these things happen and i'm not crazy(since others have witnessed it as well).

Any input and thoughts are highly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Reminds me of fight club. Are you aware of the time it is before and after these events?

Not calling you crazy, but if it was me, I would first like to rule out any mental health issues to be on the safe side.

If your mentally fine then the next path I would look at is something spiritual. If It's not that then Hell maybe you are experiencing some sort of Sci-fi event.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Keep your eyes open, and maybe start to log these things. Date, time, what happened.

I tend to take it seriously when there begins to be signs of injury, or potential for damage like spontaneous combustion or something like that.

Was it one scratch, or several? Did you hear any growls at any time?

I'd caution you about trying to contact whatever it is (if it is, indeed, something paranormal). If you contact, even just to ask who it is or what it wants, you have invited a reply. This can lead to more frequent and stronger contact. If you do not know what you're dealing with, I'd strongly advise against that.

If anything, get mad and demand it stop.

edit on 25-8-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Thank you for your answer.

Are you aware of the time it is before and after these events?

Are you talking about missing time?If that's the question,no there is non.

I would first like to rule out any mental health issues to be on the safe side.

There are no mental issues.As i said in my OP,these events have been witnessed by other people as well.When things like that happen,the first thing i do is a reality check .I'm the first person to question myself and i always look for logical,down to earth explanations.When i fail to find some i turn to the "crazier" ones.

Could you elaborate a little more on the spiritual thing?I 'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

By spiritual solution, I meant an entity of some kind trying to get your attention, maybe to give you a sign or make you notice something.

If It's an evil entity, well the toe injury would make sense.

But if It's not evil, the toe injury would signify urgency in the message it is trying to reveal.

I'm not saying it is an entity of some kind, I'm not even sure if you believe something like that either. If you do, only you can decipher its meaning.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway

Keep your eyes open, and maybe start to log these things. Date, time, what happened.

I tend to take it seriously when there begins to be signs of injury, or potential for damage like spontaneous combustion or something like that.

Was it one scratch, or several? Did you hear any growls at any time?

I'd caution you about trying to contact whatever it is (if it is, indeed, something paranormal). If you contact, even just to ask who it is or what it wants, you have invited a reply. This can lead to more frequent and stronger contact. If you do not know what you're dealing with, I'd strongly advise against that.

If anything, get mad and demand it stop.

edit on 25-8-2012 by JustSlowlyBackAway because: (no reason given)

Almost everyday i get scratches or bruises,as well as other little accidents.One day i had an empty glass to a table next to me and it just broke.
No growls,no weird sounds,no cold temperature,no shadows,you know classic signs of a haunting.I did pop the question,but there was no answer.It always happens during day time and to be honest apart from the annoying part of the situation,i don't feel threatened or fear.

I'll be careful though,just in case.Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

By spiritual solution, I meant an entity of some kind trying to get your attention, maybe to give you a sign or make you notice something.

If It's an evil entity, well the toe injury would make sense.

But if It's not evil, the toe injury would signify urgency in the message it is trying to reveal.

I'm not saying it is an entity of some kind, I'm not even sure if you believe something like that either. If you do, only you can decipher its meaning.

It crossed my mind,that it could be something like this.The problem is that the message is not clear.
Maybe it wants to tell me to be more careful in the near future.I don't know.
Why they just don't come forward and say what they have to say and get on with it?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

All I can say is that if it is trying to give you a message. Look to see if there are any similarities when the events occur. For instance, a certain time of day, or every time you feel a certain emotion. Anything that you feel isn't down to coincidence. This may give you a lead, to dig further.

Also, had this always happened? If not when did the events start to occur? Sometimes if we go back to the beginning, we can find the cause. For instance, when it started, did you buy something that day? Did you meet someone? There's many questions to ask, but answers are out there.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Stephen Ivens had dry black coffee layered on his car before marking it with an iron disk. Hes dead because of my neibors. get their transcripts.ty

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I love this! How unreal! I have often blamed the other me in the parallel universe for losing my keys or something I know where I left it, but it is not there, not only not there, but not anywhere to be found. I do think that sometimes the alternate realities overlap with this one. If I wait, often the object I am seeking, ends up being where I left it, but not when I first looked. It's a time warp!

I would love to have a pool of liquid form like that before my eyes! Would not be so fond of the injuries. Sounds like one of your alternates has some clumsiness issues, or maybe they are getting back at you for all those toe bangs.
Try to get some pics or video! You don't sound freaked out, and it seems rather benign at present, I say cool and exciting. If you can get some pics of physical things appearing the quantum guys will be all over it. Pics of the body stuff will probably get you a catholic priest.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Thanks for the advice.I will look into this.
As far as i remember this started about a month ago.I never noticed something similar before.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

The other me is definetely clumsy.I think she must have crushed in everything that comes in her way.
I'm not freaked and i'm not scared.I'm just curious about it,that's all.I will try to remember to take a video or a pic,next time it happens.I can take a pic,from the scratches,but as of now that's no proof.

The priest thing made me spill my coffee.

new topics

top topics

join