It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Finally???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
please disclose somebody please

ufo, craft, vehicle, alien, et, ebe, or whatever u want to call it has had its ups and downs over the many decades and i believe right now its in its down cycle unfortunately but i hope im wrong

we tried to get the mainstream media to get involved in this educational process and they have been trying to their credit, this subject is not easy to explain and its definately hard to grasp for alot of people, we need to organize better, we maybe need a best cases package for talking points references so that the news media knows what we know so that they can investigate it further (dont hold ur breath) or so they can inform the public of what we have uncovered. any other ideas would be helpful

youtube videos are horrible to watch, way too many goofballss with way too much time on their hands creating cgi videos to try to confuse everyone and everything, most of the more realish videos are just lights in the sky in which it could be anything, a few of them are interesting but most arent, i really believe someone or a group of someones are going to capture something convincing one day but the question is will anyone believe it to be true? the reason i ask that is because the :debunkers" and "skeptics" have probably check mated us with the so called "its not theirs its ours", in the past when they werent as bright as they are today they used to say oh its burds or swamp gas or something like that but now theyve added the its our secret military stuff ur seeing not ets or ids btw are some of the ets inter dimensional or are they just cloaking themselves or maybe both?

i believe most people want to see the recovered craft and their pilots whether dead or alive or some type of news conference with ourselves and the visitors as total proof of their existence but that might not happen as soon as we would like, alot of it is being used through the back door which they have companies research and develop products that can be sold on the market without any of us even knowing where the original idea came from and of course we give all the credit to dr phil mccraken

besides the press conference with the visitors and the tour of our collection of their technology how can we make the case? how can we all become enlightened? some of them always wanted us to know and even members of our govt wanted us to know but that seems to be fading out, i mean we dont want this technology to fall into the wrong hands sure but we dont care if "scientists", religions, or anyone else gets their feelings hurt because in the end all that matters is the truth, so what is the big secret? its 2012

sorry but this is rediculous, anyone have any ideas on what can be done to get closer to the truth? how can we organize ourselves better? btw my thread is based on the premise that they exist so please follow that logic thank you

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25/8/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ummmm... ??

Is this the topic so interesting it's worth doing twice with minor changes to wording of the OP?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Duplicate thread. Closing.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

join