It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meher Baba

page: 1

join
share:
CO

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I recentlly read a book about His life. It is a pretty amazing story. I wanted to start this thread to get some feedback from others about the subject. I've attached a couple of links if you don't know who He is.
www.meherbaba.org...
www.jaibaba.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think you are on the right track searching for awnsers seeking a religous figure.
but beware of some meditation, its all not harmless especially the kundalini meditation offered in some websites like a cook book recepie. Yoguis live a very diffrent lifstyle than people in America and here in Mexico. just google bad kundalini experience.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Never heard of him.

But his flag looks kind of f r u i t y if you know what I mean.

lol

But seriously; about the Kundalini:

Many pseudo-esoterists have committed unspeakable genocides. When fear-mongers act against the Kundalini, indeed it is a true genocide. It is an indescribable crime against humanity to tell people in published books that the awakening of the Kundalini is dangerous. Those who spread fear against the Kundalini are worse than war criminals. The latter committed crimes against people, however, the pseudo-esoterists who spread fear commit crimes against the Soul.

The Ninth Sphere

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CO

I notice you made this post about Meher Baba almost seven years ago. If you're still on here, I was wondering what you think of him now?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MARIOISONFIRE

I agree about the possible dangers of messing with kundalini, or the chakras.

There's no worry about that with Meher Baba, though. He's definitely about raising consciousness in safer ways....like love, and trusting life.

top topics

join