It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth: Brandon Raub's full facebook post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mcamp2011

Do you honestly believe that the FBI isn't watching everything that Malik Shubazz does or says? You have very little faith in the government's ability to spy on its citizens, don't you?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by jtap66

Cuz Jones has THOUSANDS if not a few MILLION followers.

When you enter this game, the only way to keep safe is through power by numbers.

When will you nay sayers realise?!

That makes no sense bruh. Alex had ZERO cred until after bill cooper.
Maybe he sucked his way into a snakes asshole
edit on 24-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Did you miss him busting open Bohemian Grove?
Durr.

Yea, i'm sure alex is a hero,... to people who think hand signals are cool

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
no are you crazy? I know they watch that moron, but he was not arrested was he for speaking is mind. and yes, I have no faith in the damn government at all...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcamp2011
I personally do not care what he wrote, how bad, disgusting or what ever. especially in light of what happened the day before he was arrested.
The leader of the Black panthers, publicly stated he wanted to raise an army to kill white babies and skin white people, yet this man was not arrested, detained, questioned, nothing. so how is it that raub's post make him worse than the piece of # black panther leader. oh yeah I forgot, Holder said they were protected. if Raub had been a black panther or a muslim he could have posted anything and no one would have arrested him and that's a fact...

he was arrested for nothing!!! nothing! his post was in no way as offensive as the black panther # bags were...

So he was arrested because he is white.....? That makes sense now, damn racists government.... Always pickin on the white man...lol...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I am not on facebook. Is there anyway to see his posts?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

This is the way I see it....Obama and his friends warned us of the lone wolf syndrome....Raub was ex- Miltary so they thought they would try to use him for that purpose. Thank- god his story went viral or who knows what would have become of him....there's much we don't know...but I think they were testing the waters to see what the American public would say about it.

I heard from Raubs Attorney last night and he wasn't taken in for what's posted here. They tried to say a game that he was playing...Nwo and song lyrics is what they tried to get him on....that's straight from his lawyers mouth.

It's pathetic that people can't get the story straight and call the Un- investigative skills " the truth " it doesn't take long to research a story to find the main principal involved to give the facts. In this case it was his Lawyer that gave us the facts.

Raub's Attorney set you all straight...And gives you the truth
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

And to think they put this man in the loony bin? REALLY!?

As a Canadian, I agree with you 100%. I also stand with my American brothers and sisters who stand up for the truth, and for their rights, and who have come to the aid of this patriot.

It is disgusting that we have come to this. God bless Brandon Raub.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Because lawyers never lie.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Does anyone remember that ole saying from our youth?
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
It never ended with "but the implication of said words could be precursors to violence".
Bottom line is that talk is cheap and violence can not be afforded by anyone.
You people can not predict the future and your using violence to try by locking up freedom lovers.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I dont see any threats on what I have read. Is the poor guy out of the mental ward yet??

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That can't be what they got him for. That is soft core compared to what comes out of this site, but true.
I guess cause it was on facebook and they feel everyone on here is nutters anyway why bother with us.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
This is such bunk. He wasn't arrested for anything he posted on Facebook.

I've posted umpteen million things critical of the government and here I sit, free as a bird.

Seriously - if TPTB were so afraid of internet posts, wouldn't they start here on ATS or on that moron Alex Jones' site?

It just doesn't make sense.

THANK YOU! He may have been contacted over a posting, but we don't know if it was Facebook, if it was an account we even know about or what. It's not hard to have a few FB accounts. He could have seemed completely fine on one account, and on another threatened to shoot someone up.

Either way, he was arrested for being deemed to have mental issues once the cops showed up to do an interview. Saying he was arrested over a Facebook post is just an attempt to ignite angry emotions and elicit emotional response.

Thanks for linking that Tracehd. On my way to go watch it.
edit on 24-8-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well according to the video that is posted a few post up from mine his lawyer claims that it was his fb post.
That is not quiet the same as stating that we don't know. After all it was the lawyer and what he said that got him released. It may not be both sides but it is one side that was deemed to be true by the state.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I've posted umpteen million things critical of the government and here I sit, free as a bird.

Seriously - if TPTB were so afraid of internet posts, wouldn't they start here on ATS or on that moron Alex Jones' site?

Are you ex military> I think that's the wild card here.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Yeah but you are not subject to a military code of conduct etc...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I dont see any threats on what I have read. Is the poor guy out of the mental ward yet??

Yes. He was released in a strange twist. His lawyers went before a different judge in the circuit courts, to try and get him moved back to the first hospital he was taken to, while they tried to get him released.
This new judge, threw out the Fed's whole case and ordered him, immediately released...

Raub Released

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Base line is: What about freedom of SPEECH? Did he DO any harm? Did he actually go out and shoot someone's head off? He said the revolution starts tomorrow, and I'm the leader. Having arrested him may lead to revolution (small seeds can make big trees)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That was a nice rant and no way did he deserve to be locked up. in a nut house or any where else. Shame on the govts for trying to supress this. Truth hurts I guess. Thank you for the link.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PrestonSpace

Well, We have each other!! All over the World!! Who cares if others think we are nuts!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join