It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP: Voices Of The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I do a lot of paranormal investigations and I would like to share an older one here on ATS. EVP (for those that don't know is "Electronic Voice Phenomena". I go to a location that may or may not be haunted and record while talking to spirits. I am NOT psychic or anything, just a normal guy. When I listen to the recordings later, anything that was not me or one of my family members has came from....somewhere. Anyhow, I just wanted to share some of my stoff on here. I am NOT a trixter or a Hoaxer. I HAVE figured a way to get good recordings. Better than the crappy ones you hear on TV...LOL. Anyhow enjoy.

BTW: Upon doing additional investigations at this Cemetery, we know this small Childs name is Sammy Umpert. He has tod us he is Irish. I cannot find his tombstone in the old cemetery however. We have searched and searched. I have LOTS of other recordings from Sammy. He knows my neame and the name of my kids as well.
edit on 22-8-2012 by 5pooky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Please normalize the sound.

I kept turning it up, until it was just about right, and then it blows my speaker and my brains out! Normalize it, for god's sake....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
try looking up the name in the cemetery records. sometimes tombstones get vandalized and come up missing or just sink into the ground and covered up. It can take a bit of digging if its an old one but if you dig deep and long enough you'll find it if the spirit is telling you the truth about its name. I can't listen to the evp because im on the work computer. Just thought i'd chime in and tell you what my group does with info like that. Goodluck to you

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I subscribed in the support of you being a fellow ATS member - very interesting! Going through your videos, I found this one of yours to be pretty interesting too:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sounds like a girl/woman to me.
why would it be hurt ?
I could do without the creepy sound effects. Do you have the original plain jane evp ?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What is that called when you plug a camera into a tv, and turn it towards the tv and get all kinds of crazy static...?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

It is called ITC. Instrumental Trans Communication. There are some pretty wild pictures out there of these...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by dayve

It is called ITC. Instrumental Trans Communication. There are some pretty wild pictures out there of these...

I havent tried that yet, does it have to be plugged into the TV or can you just point the camera at the screen and shoot it?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by roaland

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by dayve

I havent tried that yet, does it have to be plugged into the TV or can you just point the camera at the screen and shoot it?

From what i remember you plug it in so what is on the camcorder screen is on the TV screen.. And when you point it at the tv it scrambles and weird stuff shows up. Goodtimes

new topics

top topics

join