It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constan Geo-Depression Mapping

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

From what I have noticed the govt. has tech that we couldn't even begin to comprehend and they will go to any lengths to protect it. I have no doubts that clouds would not be a problem besides it being in the desert of Nevada where there are almost no clouds 90% of the time.
and the resolution can be as high as they want it if you have trillions of beams hitting the ground and bouncing back you can spot a fly on the ground.

-Sumdumguy
edit on 22-8-2012 by Sumdumguy because: unintelligible flow

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

From what I have noticed the govt. has tech that we couldn't even begin to comprehend and they will go to any lengths to protect it.

They must not be protecting it very well.

and the resolution can be as high as they want it if you have trillions of beams hitting the ground and bouncing back you can spot a fly on the ground.
No, you can't. It has nothing to do with how many "beams" you have.

Can you explain what "geo-depression mapping" means?
edit on 8/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

but, but, but, if you look at the earlier posts, OP says you're not allowed to disagree with him because that would be off topic.

Thank you Phage for clearing this up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you figure? We know they have this technology. We don't have hard evidence besides visual sightings, but it is there.

Also if you bounce more rays off the ground they are going to transmit more information its the same as pixels the more pixels you have the better the detail. Have you never seen a topographic map? how do you think they get those? I am proposing a super-powered version of those.

And yes Dru I am hunting for information, not argument, which is why I ask that you refrain from posting if you do not have anything to bring to the table its is a simple request of common courtesy which we so lack in the internet age. Why is it so hard for you to respect that request? I have spent so much time here explaining myself when all I'm doing is looking for information. If you don't know what I am talking about feel free to ask me, But if your sole purpose is to dispute this matter don't waste my time. I'm not in debate club right now am I?

I ask once more. Please stop with the arguments.

-Sumdumguy
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sumdumguy because: ask not as.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

We know they have this technology. We don't have hard evidence besides visual sightings, but it is there.
We don't have evidence but it is there. Ok. I don't have evidence that unicorns exist but they do.

Also if you bounce more rays off the ground they are going to transmit more information its the same as pixels the more pixels you have the better the detail.
No. You don't seem to understand how radar works. The number of "rays" is irrelevant and you understand that the "rays" spread out, right?

Have you never seen a topographic map? how do you think they get those?
Various ways, including radar. But high resolution radar mapping is done with aircraft, not satellites.

I am proposing a super-powered version of those.
Yes, I can see that. I can also see that you don't really know much about it.

I have spent so much time here explaining myself when all I'm doing is looking for information.
Information which conforms to your lack of knowledge about orbital mechanics and radar. Ok, have fun. But please explain what "geo-depression mapping" is.

edit on 8/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join