It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimony of Truth (Merkaba & Kundalini)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This video was originally posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

but i thought i should make a separate thread to single it out. not that i have anything against Drunvalov.. he does provide alot of great insight.. but i think it would benefit those who have been scholars and practitioners for quite some time and would only seem like fantastic entertainment to the beginner.

what this post is about is a testimony of the 100% truth contained within this video. at some points i was expecting him to go off or miss important details (as sooo many do demonstrating to me that they are frauds or at the very least not true accomplished) but was surprised to realise that the entire video described everything accurately and included symbology for relation within the human mind. in other words.. it's a great video for beginners and those with doubt about whether this endeavour is worth the investment of time and sacrifice to bare fruit. the testimony is that the answer is YES.. kundalini is a very real force.. which he did not address or describe in this video.. but he did describe the flower of life light force when he spoke about the breathing technique.

Breathing:
Einstein wrote a guide on a type of breathing he called "Silky smooth breathing". for anyone who wishes to learn or practice this art to find their higher self, to communicate with angels and even see God.. the sex over there is not bad either (understatement of the century). however.. carrying on

Flower of life:
I believe this deserved a bit better explanation as he described its attributes but only disparately. the flower of life is indeed a field, force, as with the symbol of the 'fleur de lis' which depicts flowers growing out of the center of themselves. it is also the symbol of the sphere being turned inside out through 'magical' means.

in each chakra one can foster the flower of life. this flower-force flows out of the chakras and this is how they feel. it is a subtle force.. but that doesnt mean to say it is weak or barely felt. once it is learned to harness this force can be harnessed so powerfully that it immobilizes the body. especially if done at the heart chakra(also known as the solar plexus network center). you may see some texts describing the chakras as spinning clockwise or anticlockwise. this is also true as you can do this with thought. each varying method of harnessing the subtle forces will give u access to a different aspect of reality. absolutely recreatable or replicable through scientific method. if u can control ur thoughts in the same manner you can replicate the process and have the same result each time.

As an adept spiritual practitioner and accomplished 21st century Mage.. i can see a few things, for one.. i can see that this person is on the path to enlightenment. in fact.. it is very near, but he is missing some foundation blocks which really have to do with his perception and the understanding of the multiple levels of meaning within one thing he may be describing or pondering. in the video i can see his spirit clearly and it is alive and kicking. i can also see it communicating with him but he is either not very attuned to interpreting its communication while bound to the ego-state.. or.. it's simply outside the scope of his video so he attempts to hide it. i believe however it is the previous as he still has some way to go to balance his brain permanently and not just synchronize it when he meditates. this is the fundamental difference between enlightenment and regular meditation. meditation induces a temporary state of peace which is required to perform this. enlightenment opens the flood gates to a 24/7 awareness. it is as though one is in a higher level meditation 24/7 while walking, eating, and even speaking.. it never leaves. relaxing the body cause the spirit to easily fly out of body and with practice can be accomplished without hrs of meditation.. but at the speed of thought.

dont be surprised that this is all real.. not all who understand or have attained may be able to explain things in terms that you can understand. in my case.. it is a gift. i can break down anything into it's simplest form and help reconstruct it.. and that is not limited to explanations of metaphysical concepts.

this thread may serve as another open Q & A for those who are seeking. i will attempt to answer any of your questions to assist you in reaching the level of attainment where all these wonders are exposed to you.

let me repeat.. this thread is not a state your opinion thread. this thread is not a false pretences thread. and i ask those decrepid mentalities of humanity to end your fraudulent deception of claiming that which u have not claimed and attempting to guide others. this is not a joke. it is not a phallacy u can make a mockery of 'because it isnt real'

correct yourself.. be silent and maybe.. just maybe u will learn something. if u do not believe in metaphysics.. then need i remind you that this is the metaphysics section of the forum. so if u dont believe or dont care to believe then WTF u doing here?

nice.. now let us continue.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Sure ok.. It's funny you brought this video back up. I had posted in another thread and then someone sent me a pm. I was speaking about raising certain frequencies in the "mind?" to meditate deeper or to leave the body..

Then somehow we got to dimension shifting, and I mentioned that I needed to learn how to make a stronger field around me because when I used to go through these "states" or "dimensions" I would become confused and no words in english could come back from the experience once I was back.

That's number one.. Thanks for bringing up merkaba again. Maybe you heard my question haha.

Number two is at one time I had a kundalini experience. It took much internet searching to come across the word kundalini and that is the only thing that comes close to explaining what happened.

short story is : during meditation: My body controlled itself and reset my posture clicking all my vertebrae into line. Then my arms outstreched and my mouth said a funny thing for an athiest mind to say, "Hi God." As "I"(my body) says this energy shoots up my spine, but also is "pouring" down my head like liquid gold. I was ONE.. Then I was let go and thought it had been 5 minutes, but it was actually 1.5 hours, and I was still in the same pose. I was heavy with energy for days.

This has brought on a living nightmare and the biggest period of intense learning ever. everything was teaching me. the whole universe was at my call just popping up random info to complete my understanding. At the same time I couldn't sleep and had random health issues, but also demons started attacking.

I have been running from this for 7 years or so...

Now I think I need to go back. It's been calling me back. Maybe I need to be ready before some big change happens?

Any tips on how to get this kundalini awakening to happen again?
or do I even need it to?
was that a temporary enlightenment?

EDIT here is what I was doing..

"I am a human bcoming" Breath in
"help me to become" breath out
then a BUZZ would start in my head at some point and I would switch over to focusing on that. I would make it louder and higher pitched. that's it.. Not sure what that is, but I just felt it out. I never had any one tell me what meditation even was. haha.
edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by 0mage

Then somehow we got to dimension shifting, and I mentioned that I needed to learn how to make a stronger field around me because when I used to go through these "states" or "dimensions" I would become confused and no words in english could come back from the experience once I was back.

That's number one.. Thanks for bringing up merkaba again. Maybe you heard my question haha.

Number two is at one time I had a kundalini experience. It took much internet searching to come across the word kundalini and that is the only thing that comes close to explaining what happened.

short story is : during meditation: My body controlled itself and reset my posture clicking all my vertebrae into line. Then my arms outstreched and my mouth said a funny thing for an athiest mind to say, "Hi God." As "I"(my body) says this energy shoots up my spine, but also is "pouring" down my head like liquid gold. I was ONE.. Then I was let go and thought it had been 5 minutes, but it was actually 1.5 hours, and I was still in the same pose. I was heavy with energy for days.

This has brought on a living nightmare and the biggest period of intense learning ever. everything was teaching me. the whole universe was at my call just popping up random info to complete my understanding. At the same time I couldn't sleep and had random health issues, but also demons started attacking.

I have been running from this for 7 years or so...

ok i have no idea what it is you experienced, but it wasnt a kundalini awakening. the awakening is nothing like that. in fact it sounds like whatever u've done is somehow at the other end of the spectrum. if this is indeed something real and experienced just as you described. perhaps being an atheist has something to do with it.

You must acknowledge the Supreme Creator of all that is! It is imperative if u wish to live in his house. so whatever strange spiritual experience you had because of your conceit has left you without protection.

let me tell u some of my spectrum:
i do not get sick
Protection - demonic forces or evil ppl are powerless against me.. in other words.. they could not get permission from the devil himself to harm me.
there is no clicking of vetebrates in the spine or anything physical of that nature. instead you feel 2 spearate streams of force wobling around and up the spine like skipping rope... this is kundalini.
the kundalini awakening does not make you feel heavy with energy. quite the opposite.. you feel weightless. absolutely weightless.

i would suggest you pray to 'The Supreme Creator, Creator of the Universe and the first of our Kind, The Giver of Life' and apologise for your error in assumptions. basically "repent".. but u can be very straightforward and state why you believed what you believed and can even state that u still do not totally believe but ask for a sign from God that he exists. you will get that sign.. but it will fade with time as your mind finds ways to rationalize it. you may then pray and ask for another sign. until your faith is restored in this Supreme Being.

but i suspect going without God is your greatest problem here. it is like trying to move a mountain with physical strength, when thought/spiritual strength can do it without breaking a sweat.

edit on 22-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

the rest of the process ur doing seems normal however. buzzing and ringing are symptoms of entering the state required via meditation.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I see you have taken this out of context because of one little error in my typing..

I said that was the short version.

I'll start again. I sat down on my futon sort of slumped. My hands were resting on my knees. I was saying those things"...becoming help me to become" and following my breath. My back had a natural resting place that straightened out, nothing clicked per se, but what I meant was I could feel it all straightening. Then my arms outstrectched.

a random thought appeared in my head "Jesus come into my heart." and a warm glow spread through me, but I was confused by this because I WAS an atheist. Then I said the hi god part and merged with it and saw through my eye lids I was in pure bliss.

I was weightless at this time.. I couldn't even feel my body. I was everything. I KNEW.

Then when I came back down so to speak I was tired. My arms were like I was hugging a tree for 1.5 hours. That is the heavy part.

That particular house had something that watched me a lot in it, and I have had demonic experiences and was even torchered a few times by one particular black one that had wings and horns I think it looked like a bull.

Anyway. This same night I prayed to God. I asked God if he was real could he tell me whether or not to join the army. I got my answer in the form of a dream that night. Though the dream didn't seem like it was from god, but something like an angel or demon or lesser god..

Since then I became a follower of christ. That's why I made the point about being an atheist.

Jesus came to me in a dream within a dream sometime later. He was 15 feet tall for some reason.

But I don't know maybe when I said Jesus come inside my heart I was possessed by something dark.. Who Knows...

STILL you did not answer any of my questions. Please do answer them.

EDIT: ok I don't want to talk about the dark stuff anymore. Maybe you could be right. I brought my phone into the bathroom and set it down... When I left again the camera function was on. You have to hold the button down. I just tried to turn it on for the last 10 minutes but I can only do it very purposefully... little nervous now.

more help on the god angle would be most appreciated please.
edit on 8/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok that makes a bit more sense. some ppl claim they can raise kundalini and call themselves all sorts of things.. and their described method of achieving the state necessary requires them to have some sort of epileptic fit on the ground.

but to answer your questions tell me.

you experienced bliss.. did you see the white light? do u at any point feel pulsing or pressure in the nasal area between the brow?

if the answer to both of these are 'Yes'. then all you would need to to do is stay perfectly still and relax ur muscles one by one identifying which ones are tense and slowly through stillness and release.. relax. this will allow the pulse to be more powerfully generated and will move from a pulse to a flow. the flow of this invisible force as u maintain relaxation will slowly fill ur whole head and face and move down over your entire body. it will be likened to actually feeling your brain inside your head and all the blood vessels and everything inside your body... feeling even the blood flow. but u will together with all of this.. feel the subtle force permeating all flesh tissue on it's way down through your body from the head (pineal gland).

if you experienced the white light of bliss then your crown chakra is open (pituitary). this is what gives u the ability to detect and manipulate the force. without it.. just as i did for years.. meditation will bring 0 additional detection of this subtle force. and can only be a mind expansion/lucid dreaming exercise.

in stillness you can initiate the kundalini as well. u must desensitize yourself. close your eyes and convince yourself you have lost all sense of direction. the mind itself must be allowed to bend and flex as it wants.. like a disorientation on the brain.. u will start to "tumble down the rabbit hole" as your entire self feels like it is rocking within the body. just relax and let it rock and rock until fully charged. you will feel the field around your entire body with an even strength in the field all around. at this stage.. thought will be your only muscle. u must use it to make urself levitate. but what will happen is that the soul will lift out of the body and leave it behind.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Hi 0mage.

While using a special method to raise the kunda, occasionally, the mula bandha is done without my will. Have you already exerienced such a phenomenon?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
reply to post by 0mage

Hi 0mage.

While using a special method to raise the kunda, occasionally, the mula bandha is done without my will. Have you already exerienced such a phenomenon?

well id just like to point out that for one.. this is the very first time ive come across the word 'mula bandha' as in my journey through knowledge i didnt spend much time on 'yoga research". the turn off i found about it was the term 'locks' (being very incoherent in understanding 10 years ago). i did not like that term as what i knew i was seeking to do was 'open something". i didnt even know 'what' back then. but 'locking' was not part of my search. i see now that the term lock was actually used to describe something that we must unlock. having achieved the kundalini and full spiritual enlightenment tho, all the chakras are open to me. even tho i did not study them all in great detail. my awakening is actually more attributed to the life of truth that i practiced, deep consol with God and compassion/empathy. i learned how the chakras correlate and understood it all AFTER my awakening 7 years ago.

that said, i just did some minimal research on the mula bandha and it sounds like it's describing the sacral chakra. this chakra is associated with health and wellbeing according my green research on the meaning of the words. im not sure what ur asking.. but during kundalini meditation this can happen simply because of the similarities between the subtle force within us at the various chakras.

in myself it feels like a sphere growing inside and feels almost like a womb or hollow is being made within. u can push it down or pull it up. 'up' can flatten the stomach and give a figure of fitness. 'down' will loosen the sphincter at the anus causing for one, a loss in the feeling of youth or vitality. the actual position of the organs are being moved between 2 extremes of operation. higher for efficiency in operation of the organs.. lower for more inefficiency, loss of physique etc.

let me also add this bit because i just spent some time on it. bringing this mula bandha upwards also assist in obtaining what i call "perpetual motion breathing". this is when the body is entering a perfect hibernation state. "silky smooth breathing' is taken to the next level.. Automation. the lungs function so efficiently that air flows both in and out of your mouth and lungs at the same time. as i connected this force upward thru the navel and solar plexus chakras this efficiency in operation began. and is part of how i go into the OOB experience.

as it passes upward along the middle line of the body. activating the vocal chakra having already initiated the crown and 3rd eye.. the vocal chakra links airflow. forming an efficient Spiral of airflow. allowing air to flow both in and out at the same time. breathing is slowed to a smoothe flow and inhaling and exhaling are no longer required.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
Breathing:
Einstein wrote a guide on a type of breathing he called "Silky smooth breathing". for anyone who wishes to learn or practice this art to find their higher self, to communicate with angels and even see God.. the sex over there is not bad either (understatement of the century). however.. carrying on

Hi there! your post was one of few that had me registered on this site. Can you elaborate or point me to a guide to Einsten´s silky smooth breathing technique?
You remind me of someone...

Regards!
edit on 24-8-2012 by AstralAlien because: Formatting

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
it's been about 13 years since i came across the silky smooth breathing guide and began practicing what it stated. it was buried in an occult library as an ebook. i thought with all the occult books available for free download by google search now that it would be easy to find. but it seems that i will need to do some heavier digging than expected to resurface it.

the method is basically a smoothening of the change of air flow. when inhaling and ready to change to exhaling u need to practice making sure the change of air flow is smooth. no jerking the diaphram. you will also notice there is some sort of flap in the throat area which flaps with the direction of airflow. you will aim to position this flap in a relaxed fashion which will allow air to flow in and out without the flap itself moving.

once you've got those two aspects down.. combine them with meditation. at the very least you should be able to accomplish lucid dreaming. as this breathing method tricks the body into thinking it is asleep. and you may very well fall asleep. but with practice you will be able to focus and stay awake behind a sleeping body. in lucid dreaming.. whatever ou think about is the scenario that will appear to you. so if you can focus your mind on being in a sauna full of playboy girls and hold that one thought as your body sleeps.. by maintaining your focus that is where your dream will begin. with your last thought before achieving the 'sleep state'.

when and if you learn to work with chakras and can channel spiritual energy through them you will be able to achieve perpetual motion breathing. which is basically taking it all to the other level. PMB is the state which tricks the body into believing it is dead. and allowing the "giving up of the ghost" thru a systematic way of achieving temporary death.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I ask solely by curiosity
. Personally, i discovered the kunda only some years ago through rather strange concourses of circumstances so my fascination for this force remain quite strong. Not further than yesterday, one of the hand mudras i generally use to raise the kunda completely obliterated the pain in a particular region of the body i had since some days without going any further. The same mudra will generally raise the said force - the movement of prana will almost be felt as if you were inside a thorus, compared with other mudras where you'll feel as if there was a sphere growing inside, like you mentioned -, induce physical ananda (comprising, but not limited to the lightness of the body) and transport you on highs beyond the triloka... The goal of my sadhana is to permanently remain on these highs without falling back into the mundane so it's always a pleasure to read the advices and experiences of others.

edit on 26-8-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would like to bring this old topic back. Why is breath so important? Especially if it's silky smooth + deep. Is there a stage where we'd realize it makes a difference? I've had bad breathing chronically for a long time so I'm curious what difference it would make.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

biatche
I would like to bring this old topic back. Why is breath so important? Especially if it's silky smooth + deep. Is there a stage where we'd realize it makes a difference? I've had bad breathing chronically for a long time so I'm curious what difference it would make.

Buddha Belly breathing also works just fine. No need for alternate
nostril pranayama or anything like that. You can Google Buddha
Belly breathing. The main thing to keep in mind is that any
muscular tension in the body will greatly impede the process.
The stomach in particular is where people hold a lot of tension.
The belly must be tension free. All the noise about prana in
air and what not can be ignored. I'm not saying that this is
flat-out wrong, but mental concept load in the mind must be
kept at a minimum, or insanity is the result.

Proper mixing in this region is also critical, but that is a more
advanced topic.

Deep breathing where the exhalation is twice as long as the
inhalation is very helpful, to increase blood oxygenation.
We all go around oxygen starved nowadays, since o2 levels
are down 15% in the past 10,000 years.

But really the breathing is the least important part,
and understanding the breathing won't do you any good at all,
if you don't understand the entire process from A to Z, and have
in fact prepared for some time (years) before engaging in the
process, or you will probably blow out your nervous system
and/or deplete your endocrine system. Now people who are
ignorant on this subject will say that can't happen.. that the
universe or higher self won't let this happen. And that is horse
puckey. The universe will even let us detonate our planet,
just like we are doing right now. The main reason that more