It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't know what to make about goblins, UFOs, meditation, ghosts or intuition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I guess this goes here. So here goes.

When I was about 4 or 5, I woke up from a nightmare. I looked to the side of my bed where a trash can usually was and I saw a goblin or gremlin type creature. I saw it clear and vivid as day. About three feet tall, greenish grey skin, bald head, tall pointed ears, big black oval shaped eyes, long pointed nose, an evil looking grin from ear to ear with sharp yellow teeth, long arms with big hands and long bony fingers, sharp pointed nails. Real thin body, his legs were thin and bony, big feet with long bony toes and pointed nails. He was looking at me with a grin on his face and it scared the holy hell out of me.

I know I was awake because I hid under my blanket and pressed myself against the wall for about five minutes. When I came out from under the blanket, he was gone.

Around the same time period, I awoke from a nightmare again and in the doorway to my bedroom, I saw one of those Chinese dragons. I remember being so scared, I ran right through it to go to my parent's room.

Fast forward a few years. I must have been about 13. My bedroom windows looked out onto the airport, which was about 5 miles away. One night, I was lying awake and I saw two pairs of lights. Each pair was a red light and a green light. I got out of bed and walked to the window. It must have been 1 am. Both pairs of lights were over the airport, so at first, you'd figure them to be planes. But they started zig zagging separately from each other, sometimes crossing each others paths. They moved faster than any aircraft I had and have ever seen. They did this for about five minutes, and then sped off in separate directions and were gone before I had a chance to blink.

About the same time I started having recurring dreams and feelings. When I would lay in bed and close my eyes, it would feel as if I was falling. I could see everything in my room, and it all seemed to get bigger. It felt as if my head was expanding and encompassing my entire room. Other times, usually right before I would get sick, I would have the same dream where everything would be made of purple cubes. I would usually be at a purple block castle with some sort of purple block person there. There was never any words. It was odd. I just remember exploring the block castle and waking up with a cold.

I had begun taking karate around this time also, and I experienced a completely serene moment during meditation once. I was in the back row of class, and we usually meditated for about 5 minutes or so. I closed my eyes but could still see the class in front of me. I realized I could see outside of the main room into the second training room, which was empty. Then I realized I could see outside the building all of the cars driving past. I could hear them also. I kept going to the park which was about half a mile away. I could see a few people walking down the street. I could hear their footsteps. I saw children playing in the park. I could hear the swings going back and forth and the kids laughing and screaming. It was odd, because I could still see the karate class. I watched the teacher walk right behind me with the wooden staff he used to break the meditation, and I watched him slam it onto the wooden floor. I opened my eyes and was at peace.

Somewhere along the line, I lost all that stuff. I didn't have any other experiences. Until I lived in Italy for three years.

I had an apartment in a town I later found out to be one of the towns the Templars and Order of Malta used for whatever reason. san Quirino Templari. When I moved in, my neighbors told me they had a ghost which ultimately resulted in an exorcism. They had been there a couple years before me, so I couldn't verify. They did however tell me my apartment was haunted.

Apparently the family of three who had lived here told them about their daughter speaking to a "bad man" in my spare bedroom.

My experience there was not with a bad man per se, but it was odd. When I first moved in, my tv shut itself off a few times. I didn't think that was too weird. Almost a year later, I started hearing the wardrobe in my bedroom creak as if it were being opened, every morning (I worked nights) around 7-7:30am. It would continue on until I told the spirit to stop. About a year later, the wardrobe deal was still happening, I was outside sitting in a chair on the lawn at about 2pm, enjoying the sun and a beer, and the sprinklers turned on just long enough for me to get off the grass. Two days later, I was having a beer outside with one of my buddies at the same time of day and I told him about the sprinklers. He didn't believe me until the sprinklers turned on just long enough for us to get off the grass. About a week later, I was watching The Haunting (1963 Horror movie), and as soon as it was finished, I went to the bathroom. I came back out the the living room and turned off the hall light, and sat down. A few minutes later, the hall light turned on. I even heard an audible click from the switch. Then I began hearing the "thud" noise from the movie outside of the apartment (it sounded as if it were coming from miles away). I moved back to the states soon after that.

I haven't experienced anything else. I did have a history teacher who liked testing my intuition by making me guess numbers or words. I did pretty well, but I haven't been able to replicate it since. I'm wondering if this might have anything to do with anything, I don't know.

I really don't know what to make of all this. I'm just kind of throwing this out there to see what anyone has to say. I'm sure there will be some who laugh or whatever, but I know what I've seen. Anyhow, I hope it's an interesting read, at the very least.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
S&F just for posting your story. You have had things happen that a lot of others have, including me.

My cousin woke up one night to see a little creature she described very similar to what you saw standing beside here bed.... just smiling from ear to ear! I have never seen anything like this myself, but I've seen ghosts, and had many other strange encounters.

If your thread doesn't pick up, hop on over to mine. I have over 70 pages of people sharing their experiences. Maybe you will find members with similar experiences to discuss yours.

Do you think you were ever visited by aliens? That little creature sounds similar. Then you seeing the UFOs... makes me wonder.

Sounds like you were having OBEs during meditation, also. Too bad you lost that ability, but I'm sure you could still do it with practice, if it is your calling.

Here is a link to the different types of aliens. Do you see anything here that looks like what you saw?
www.google.com... 632&sei=Drh8T9LIIc3hggeNsN3YCw
edit on 8/21/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
yes, i have had more than one type of experience; and i think you will find, as you research this(if that is what you intend to do)that almost every experiencer has..it is rare to have one incident and that is it for the rest of one's life..

one thing i wanted to mention tho, is that i have a theory that some of the creatures that some see, tho similar to possible et's may be from other dimensions, and in fact, that the et's will sometimes 'copy' this look, hoping for accepetance of some sort ::rolleyes:: in your case, it could have been the visitors, i can't say..but it sounds like a similar story i read about a guy who went with a friend underneath power lines for a 'little party'. i still can't figure out why they went unless they already had an inkling that the air, being charged, was more suseptible to things..anyway, make a long story short, he and his friend saw something quite much like what you described. et? gremlin? i am actually leaning towards the latter...at least in his case.

that is great that you feel you have had 'nothing' happen to you since then...but is that really true? no strange, unusual occurances at all? you know, two people can go into a 'haunted house' and while one sees shadows and apparitions another might just see dusty cobwebs...just saying, i think this has a lot to do with you, personally..

and yes i do believe that this is a reason that ets and others 'gleam' onto certain people..no one really knows why some children are apparently more attuned than others..it usually just is, has always been that way. i do not know one experiencer who has not had something(usually lots of somethings)occur in their childhood...

it may be quite for a time, but it could be our screens we put up and also our fear of accepting what is happening. i have not seen it ever, truly, just 'go away' permanently...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for the reply! I don't know if it was an ET, but it's not out of the question... The thing looked pretty evil, though. It really had more defined qualities, mostly in the face, than I've seen in an ET representation. And none of those pictures really match up. It was more like one of these guys, but he looked more evil

But again, an ET is not out of the question.

I do think I'm going to start meditating again, if anything to get the relaxation/anti stress benefits.

Heading on over to your thread, btw.

reply to post by julia53

I was kind of thinking I've just kind of blocked it out. I'm hoping that's not all, although, I don't want to see another gremlin or goblin or whatever that thing was. It was definitely one of the scariest things I've ever seen. I think starting meditation again would be a good start, like I said.

Thanks for the reply!

EDIT:

Wow, I just remembered something. I was about 17 and my friends and I were looking for something to do... I had heard about an abandoned mansion which was supposed to be haunted, so i suggested we go there. We got there and there was another group of teenagers already there, so being "cool," I suggested we break in.

We climbed over the gates and climbed up some scaffolding (they were renovating it) to a second story window. We went inside and starting looking around, everyone adding something to the ghost story as we went. We all decided to have a seance in the wine cellar (yea, stupid move, I know). There were about 10-12 of us sitting in a circle holding hands, and someone started calling for a ghost or something.

All of the sudden, I began burning up, like I had just been lit on fire. It was so bad, I had to actually leave the wine cellar.

Immediately upon walking out of the wine cellar, I heard the front door open, and 3-4 people running inside. It was the cops! Everyone bolted, and because I had a head start, I would have been the only one to get out without the cops even noticing me.

I went up to the second floor and watched all the other kids get rounded up by the police, and since I wasn't the one driving, I didn't want to be stranded there or have my friends be pissed off I got away and they didn't, so I went down and dealt with the consequences, which ended up being nothing, anyways. I guess people caused trouble up there all the time.

I swear, though. SOMETHING told me to get out of there. It was so odd.
edit on 21-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Geeeezzzzzeeee!
That would scare the living daylights out of me to see something like that standing by my bed!
Just had a major shiver!

When you visit my thread, please post something about your experiences. I know everyone will love your input.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join