It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Scott Suicide-No Brain Cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Tony Scott did NOT have inoperable brain cancer, or for that matter brain cancer at all ... this according to Scott's family.

TMZ has learned ... Scott's wife told investigators the rumor that Tony had inoperable brain cancer is "absolutely false."

www.tmz.com...

Very strange i wonder who and why that rumour started,that he had brain tumour,its been on all the news in the uk dont the msm check these thing's,if anthing its insensitive

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
News tends to run with things when there's very little news in hopes of scooping all the other organizations.. often it's a gamble.

People probably just didn't want to believe Tony would do this .. inoperable brain cancer sort of makes it "easier" to understand... though, not true.
edit on 8/20/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

People take their own lives for many reasons, none of them good. Severe depression is the forefront of reasons. I hate to say this, his family may be in denial. It just happened, there are still more tests results pending, according to the article.

Also, this is a hard one to put out there, insurance doesn't pay on suicide. There I said it. We'll have to wait for the actual facts to come out. May he RIP, and may his family find some closure with time.

Des

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
totally tragic. i loved his films as a teenager watching the absolutely awesome true romance while skipping school lessons, some strange irony there somewhere. rip tony great director

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
www.deadline.com...

The Coroner’s Office Craig Harvey also tells Deadline that his office is in possession of “part of a suicide note” found in Scott’s black Prius car found at the scene of the suicide. Harvey says “multiple” notes were found.The contents have not been made public. Harvey also said the Coroner’s Office will not be releasing any of that information at this time.

Too bad that there was not one person on the planet to who he could confide his inner turmoil. I hope anyone who follows this story will take away from it that reaching out when in despair can be the difference between living and dying.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Apparently Scott directed the faked Mars landing. He could not cope with what he had done and decided the only option was to suicide in a very public manner. There are photographs of the production in process on the internet.

He sold out and then realised he could not live with having lied to the public and this is why his death was very public and not a private personal suicide.

I hope he is at peace and guiding the rest of us in Spirit.

Much Peace...

top topics

join