It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft Particle Physics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
There are three types of radiation, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma.

Alpha rays are consisting of helium nuclei or a bunch of protons, neutrons and electrons. Unknown number of them.

Beta rays are consisting of electrons of ordinary electricity.

Gamma rays are consisting of ether particles of a large negative charge nature. They have no more of a penetrating ability than a stream of very negative charged electrons and they are no more harmful than that same stream of electrons. This also say that they cannot penetrate as readily as other electrons.

That only leaves one type of ray that is dangerous, the Alpha.
you got about half that right and half wrong.

Alpha particles can be stopped with a sheet of paper or the skin.
Beta particles can be stopped with a sheet of foil
Gamma radiation can be stopped with thick lead, and is used to kill things:

Gamma Ray

Gamma radiation is often used to kill living organisms, in a process called irradiation. Applications of this include sterilizing medical equipment (as an alternative to autoclaves or chemical means), removing decay-causing bacteria from many foods or preventing fruit and vegetables from sprouting to maintain freshness and flavor.

Despite their cancer-causing properties, gamma rays are also used to treat some types of cancer, since the rays kill cancer cells also. In the procedure called gamma-knife surgery, multiple concentrated beams of gamma rays are directed on the growth in order to kill the cancerous cells. The beams are aimed from different angles to concentrate the radiation on the growth while minimizing damage to surrounding tissues.
So the killing properties of gamma rays can be good if they are used to kill cancer cells, or kill organisms growing in the food we eat. But because they are so hard to stop, they can be far deadlier than alpha particles.

And how do you know that?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

How do I know gamma rays kill?
For one thing samples of food have been taken before and after being irradiated with gamma rays, and the before samples have living organisms in the food, while the after samples do not. It's very effective at killing.

How do I know how much shielding will stop alpha, beta and gamma radiation? Because it's measurable, and it's been measured.

I took radiation courses so I could handle radioactive materials safely, when I had a job working with radioactive materials. Since I felt my life depended on knowing this stuff, I took the studies seriously. I had to wear a radiation dosimeter so my employer could prove I was only being exposed to safe levels of radiation.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

And how do they know that?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And how do they know that?
You don't understand what measurement is?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No I do, it's just how do they know that? How can one tell the difference between a alpha particle, beta particle, and a gamma particle?

Because I question their validity, as much as I question yours.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No I do, it's just how do they know that? How can one tell the difference between a alpha particle, beta particle, and a gamma particle?

Because I question their validity, as much as I question yours.
Well of course you can google all this to find out from university sources but since you don't believe anything you find from reputable sources, and will only listen to crackpots who claim all mainstream science is wrong, what would be the point?

Just keep avoiding reality and keep living in your fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Back to the OP;
Einstein said "God does not play dice with the Universe!".

What does this mean? He said there are no such thing as particles, there is only "Frozen energy"...

particles, are a symptom of the underlying energy reality.
Why does particle physics spend billions looking for a God Particle...? Because they believe in particles, but there are no particles in a magnetic field, it is a force. But science doesn't understand it.

Science has many mysterious phenomena, and hasn't a clue. Why? Because they persist in their particle paradigm... in this you are correct, they aren't just wearing blinders but horse blinders.

Why did science seem to abandon the Unified Field or Theory of everything? Because the God particle is their ultimate theory... but consider this;

if the God particle were real, a supposed 'random' source of spin and dark energy, then the observed phenomena of the Universe would have a 50% random distribution of spin, rotation and orbiting. There would half and half of objects spinning, rotating or orbiting in both the clockwise as well as counter clockwise directions... if, it was real. But, its not.. pretty much everything in the observed Universe spins, rotates or orbits counterclockwise. There is a clue here...

I predicted last year, that it would never be found because it was crap. They would find, if anything, an energy spike at the one radian tangent... hmm...

Now lets consider gravity, inertia and entropy. Where would a Higgs CAUSE any of these 'phenomena'?

How about the old Rock problem... you know... big rocks RISE above little rocks? This is the same as the Brazil nut effect, where the big nuts always come to the top when the can is shaken.

If science was correct, and all things were particles, then, a rock or a nut, would just be a rock or nut, all things being equal, correct? So why is this?

Its very simple, their paradigm is wrong, Einstein was right, and there is a completion to his work, the Unified Field Theory, or theory of everything, and it has been published... and rejected...

Why? Well, it proves the ancients were right, there are only three forces in the Universe; electric, magnetic, and causal spin. The reason why science abandoned the energy universe is that it leads but to one place...a place they refuse to go...
In the new Pipers Proof, gravity is proven to be a vortex field of the magnetic ether of quantum bubbles, inertia as well, and entropy is the result of the consumption of the energy.

But, I'll let you read it for yourself;

pipermichael.wordpress.com...

Btw, proton's and all other quantum's do have an oblong shape, the shape of the quantum bubble, this shape was described in ancient pictures.. and accounts for the 'chaotic' nature of quantum mechanics, a science of symptoms of reality...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Fantasy or not, I believe we must end this conversation right here, due to the fact that we are trying to force each others teaching on to each other. Common outcome of Orthodox vs. Unorthodox.

End of conversation. It's for the best.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I would characterize it as evidence-based versus fantasy with no evidence. Orthodox isn't the issue, it's evidence of which you have provided none.

But I'm fine with dropping the discussion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagpiper
Back to the OP;
Einstein said "God does not play dice with the Universe!".

What does this mean? He said there are no such thing as particles, there is only "Frozen energy"...

particles, are a symptom of the underlying energy reality.
Why does particle physics spend billions looking for a God Particle...? Because they believe in particles, but there are no particles in a magnetic field, it is a force. But science doesn't understand it.

Science has many mysterious phenomena, and hasn't a clue. Why? Because they persist in their particle paradigm... in this you are correct, they aren't just wearing blinders but horse blinders.

There are many things science has either refused to see to light or to simply ignore it, due to the potential damage of their reputation. So they best called it "Phenomena." and say it's impossible.

One of them is a place, Zone of Silence. First time I heard of it was on ATS, did some research on it and found it to be on the same latitude as the Bermuda Triangle, and the Pyramids in Egypt.

As well, God is no gambler, he/she always has a design, and it's always for good. But if there is good, there must be evil. Hermetic Axiom, principle #7, Principle of duality.

Frozen energy is a possibility but to the best of my knowledge, never heard of it. Now, I have heard on what happens when a object hits absolute Zero Kelvin, it vibrates, doesn't fall apart, it vibrates.

The God Particle shouldn't be made at all, due to it's nature. What it is, is a very tight cluster of ultra-hard electrons, making them more active than a regular electron. This, to the best of my knowledge, needs a equally strong magnetic force around this God particle, else, a explosion will happen.

Why did science seem to abandon the Unified Field or Theory of everything? Because the God particle is their ultimate theory... but consider this;

if the God particle were real, a supposed 'random' source of spin and dark energy, then the observed phenomena of the Universe would have a 50% random distribution of spin, rotation and orbiting. There would half and half of objects spinning, rotating or orbiting in both the clockwise as well as counter clockwise directions... if, it was real. But, its not.. pretty much everything in the observed Universe spins, rotates or orbits counterclockwise. There is a clue here...

The reason why they abandoned the unifying principle of the universe is because it went against everything they looked for, and they decided to build something else on top of something they thought is a good foundation.

Now lets consider gravity, inertia and entropy. Where would a Higgs CAUSE any of these 'phenomena'?

How about the old Rock problem... you know... big rocks RISE above little rocks? This is the same as the Brazil nut effect, where the big nuts always come to the top when the can is shaken.

Gravity is a EM force operating at 1 terahertz, with a wavelength of .3 to 4.3 mm. Government-sponsored experiments confirmed it valid, but then kept it under wraps. Because this also proves that black holes are non-existent due to the simple fact that EM forces have little to no influence on each other.

Now as for the rock problem... Fish. Fish show us how they are able to stand motionless without being influenced by a raging current. Viktor Schauberger did the work on this kind of stuff.

If science was correct, and all things were particles, then, a rock or a nut, would just be a rock or nut, all things being equal, correct? So why is this?

Its very simple, their paradigm is wrong, Einstein was right, and there is a completion to his work, the Unified Field Theory, or theory of everything, and it has been published... and rejected...

I'd say he was half-right and wrong. Theory of relativity didn't add up when I was studying this stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

But just as a final thought, if what your say about fantasy vs. reality and that I'm in fantasy and your in reality, then why are there people like Steven Hawking say Black Holes exist?

Me? I only say there is one for every galaxy, located at the center. Sure people will say, "What about this one, or that one?" What if they are not what you think they are? Because if so, then why are we still here?

If what scientist say are true, then how come I'm looking at a mountain that has no volcanic and isn't on a fault line? How come the word "Lunatic" means crazy when in the past it meant "Moon worshiper"?

Now, there are way to discredit people, but I'll take it in the softest way possible. Gravity is a EM force operating at 1 terahertz with a wavelength of .3 to 4.3 mm. There is a rule that says that EM forces have little to no influence over other forces, so why do scientist of the popular kind say that a black hole has enough power to not let light reflect when light is a EM force?

People are able to break free from it or make their weight increase more. Those that are small should be happy for it, because in terms of strength, they will come out on top due to a lower specific gravity.

This is my final thought towards you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Wow...
Just wow...
your arrogance is merely limited by your narrow mindedness. Like all the rest of the 'scientists' you denigrate.
There are no such thing as particles sir, period, end of discussion. How do I know?
Because I have anti gravity in my shop based on the hyper relativity, where I have achieved a 20% mass reduction. It is a bit of a sticky wicket, a materials problem really. But it is all predicted by the equation, if you had read it, instead of sticking your nose in the air, you would have seen it. I am hoping to have a workable craft sometime in the future, if I can get it to work without killing me, I'll show you a real tinker toy.

And you are so wrong about gravity. The equation proves it, as it proves why big rocks rise above little rocks, has to do with light energy density vs dark energy density.
Einstein was not abandoned because of the particle school, he was abandoned because the closer they came to reality, the closer to having to admit to a creator they became. They abandoned Einstein because he believed in the Creator. Special Relativity, is merely a subset of the Hyper Relativity, and is the basis of reality. When you understand time, you understand all things. One of your kind told me, that when they found the Higgs they would "put your God in his grave"... that, is their mind set. They don't just not believe, they hate Him. So let them enjoy the fruits of their labors, and may they get everything they deserve.

So enjoy your particle based life... when it is over, you shall wail in agony as the truth sets you free.
There is nothing but frozen energy, dual primal energies, and the God Tangent Causal spin force, Yin-Yang-Tao, Light-Dark-Voice, Shiva-Vishnu-Brahma, there is no god(less) particle, if you would consider the result of it. It is a random distribution model...eh? Then why does everything spin, rotate and orbit counter clockwise? I predicted last year, they would never find anything but an energy feedback spike, and it appears they had to cheat with statistics over multiple experiments to achieve even a 99% god feedback spike. They did this desperation move for one reason... Europe is BROKE, and they were desperate to keep their funding, their money masters demanded something for all those billions...as in right NOW. As always, follow the money.

I'll take my 100% proven Creator God found in the rocks, to your 99% piece of symptomatic crap idol god found in billion euro particle accelerators. The sad part is, you are half right.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How come the word "Lunatic" means crazy when in the past it meant "Moon worshiper"?
If you figure out the answer to that question, you will have learned something. It's summarized in this video:

The Key to Science

Is there any evidence that worshiping the moon has any effect on anything? Finding evidence to support our claims is what separates modern science from ancient tribal practices which may have not only included worshiping the sun, moon, etc but also virgin sacrifice.

The cautionary tale here is that we as humans apparently have a tendency toward irrational beliefs that aren't supported by evidence. The wiser among us recognize this, and try to seek evidence to sort out the various claims we hear and determine which are true. But not everyone is so wise, and today people still have some strange beliefs that aren't supported by any evidence. Maybe it's in our nature to have irrational beliefs, but that doesn't mean we have to succumb to it, just like it may be in our nature to be violent and want to kill each other, but we don't have to succumb to those instincts either.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bagpiper

I believe your being a little too... brash. Instead of asking for more, you say that I'm stupid. Common way that I'm getting from people when I talk like this.

Did my comments say that I didn't believe in the Creator? To me, no. To you, yes.

But the question is how far does it go? Now I can tell you how far it does go to the best of my extent but you have to inquire of it first. I cannot tell people who are not willing to listen to what I have learned so far.

Now, if what you say is true, that I'm wrong about gravity, then tell me this, why did the astronauts need a rover on the moon? If what scientist say is true then they wouldn't need it. As well, why don't the clouds fall? Just ask and I'll do my best to answer.

And this device, does it have a name? If you say that you feel lighter in a 20% weight reduction, what are the conditions are there? But if what you say is true and you did build such device, then I would say you didn't build a anti-gravity device, only a device that repels a object from the earth by giving that object more of a negative charge.

Now you say that I'm wrong about Einstein. Einstein was hailed as the man who saved physics, am I wrong? Michelson-Morely experiments has shown some interesting feats that go against the theory of relativity.

Plus, I've been warned that I'm to be wary of people who do everything to prove Einstein is right. This is a unorthodox thread, you have to set everything you were taught by mainstream school and start fresh. Annoying, yes, but worth it. But the famous E=mc^2 isn't Einstein's work, it was some else's, he just merely claimed it and expound on it.

But word of warning, anything you ask, might not be the answer you'll be looking for.
edit on 14-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
For any of you that are still listening to this, I did a deeper research and found one of the people that found the mass-size ratio of the proton to electron.

His name is Dr. Harold Aspden. He has gone through a lot of titles and he's one that thinks outside the box. But if he learned what I learned, he would have agreed to what is really out there. Nobody has ever heard of him, and it seems like nobody cares about him, regardless of what he has done.

None of you might not care, but this is someone's life work.

If what I said 300 years ago, in fact any of us, about radio waves, microwaves, TV, X-rays, gamma rays, and the sort, we would be classified as loons, mad men, and a threat to those who hold some false science, and more likely be burned at the stake.

Now today, there are tolerances which people are willing to listening but not fully.

There are so many things that people are willing to ignore, being kept from, or simply are looking down different roads than others.

So if anyone is listening or even reading this, just take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 26-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

[QUOTE]Now you say that I'm wrong about Einstein. Einstein was hailed as the man who saved physics, am I wrong? Michelson-Morely experiments has shown some interesting feats that go against the theory of relativity.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, they are one of the cornerstones of relativity.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hello FC,
Sorry I've been out of this thread for so long... had to upgrade my satellite and well, got lost...

First, I apologize for being brash, but those who purport new theories, without an equation or an experiment in proof, are still left with only a 'theory'... that is the scientific method.

Now, they abandoned Einstein because Einstein's method, using pencils and paper and the mind, didn't fit well with billion dollar grants and massive particle accelerators. Their 'foundation' was the Michelson Morley experiment, which is the reason special relativity came into being, as previous poster said, it was the foundation of it. Without there being a Luminiferous Ether, there had to be energy from 'somewhere'.

Now, my thought is, what if Michelson and Morley assumed wrong? IOW, they assumed a 'light' based ether... what if there is a 'dark' based ether? That would explain everything.

Gravity, inertia, and entropy, in one stroke.
Einstein proved that all things are composed of energy in 1945, when the first ABomb was set off and a few pounds of radioactive material was converted into the light of a thousand suns... but, as we know, that was only half of the 'equation'.

Now, if the postulates of Einstein are 'proven' in experiments', repeatedly, then the particle school is just full of crap, period, there ain't no God particle, never will be, I predicted they would find a feedback energy at the 1 radian tangent. That looks to be exactly what they found (after much statistical manipulation)

Now consider MRI and atom smashers. How does a MRI work? (I was involved in some of the early NMR experiments in the 1970's & 80's) so please tell me oh wise one, how non magnetic 'particles', become trapped and aligned in the field? Now, atom smashers, all produce vortexial patterns of 'objects' that are produced, IOW they all 'spin' ? Right? You don't see too many things flying out of those collisions that don't have a spin component... If there were nothing for them to spin against, that wouldn't be happening. Just like a curve ball, they have to have 'air' to grab and cause a change in their trajectory. A curve ball in a vacuum, wouldn't curve...

Gravity... explain why, the Voyager and Pioneer probes are going off course? Even NASA is having a hard time with that, but it suggests that there is something wrong with General Relativity, at long ranges.

As far as your attacking my little tinker toys, they're exactly what they are purported to be; experiments. The fact that I have beaten hysteresis in my new Zcoil or God coil, is proof of the geometrical component to the Universal energy flows. The coil proved that the magnetic ether, is dark, invisible, and malleable. The AG device, was not close enough to anything to be a 'repellent' of energy. Many have done this simple experiment, look it up... but again, there is a hidden component or dimension of which I have already spoken.

You may laugh all you wish, sadly, after reviewing your stuff, there is a good basis for what you say, you just don't have an experiment or equation to prove it. My equation, would, if you give it chance, probably prove your clouds as the fundamental basis of matter, but you have to get the energy into the particles, and consume it, in order to get 'flow', without flow, ya got nuthin...

This is why the particle guys gave up on Einstein, the closer to the truth they got, the closer to the throne of the creator they got...

My 'theory' on the other hand, continues to expand. We now have delivered the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Family Delegations of Powers and Archetype patterns of life. The powers that give the Soul and the Mind to the DNA, all in one equation.

Again, I apologize for saying you are arrogant, but you need more than pretty words. Pretty words, after all, are the Realm of Religion, not science.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One other thing, then I await your most elucidating response....
A peer review challenge...

Construct a planar coil, of 60Ga enameled wire, with several hundred turns. Enough ohmage to run a current without burning the thing up.
Construct a 'normal' coil, of the same turns density, on a nail. Route wires so it can hang horizontally.

Then... suspend the coils as a pendulum. Pass a current, observe and report the movements of the coils, vs various alignments with N/S/E/W.

Let me know if you get a mobius pattern at an E orientation in the planar.
If so, you did it right...

(Oh, you're having trouble constructing such a coil? Hmmm... yeah, took me awhile to get it right...)
When you do, you see... magick.
Tada.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bagpiper

Apology accepted. But please, don't call me a "Wise one" I'm still learning. It's when we stop learning, we become the fools.

Non-magnetic materials, ones who have their alignment all out of whack, still have a charge, that is why when ever you put a voltmeter on, let's say wood, it'll give off a charge. This charge in turn creates a magnetic field. The higher the charge, the larger the magnetic field.

But there is also another matter that is connected to this, the larger the mass, the larger the field, due to it's wide reach on the electric scale.

As for the god particle, they got it wrong, yes. Does it exist, under that name? No. They don't expand their imaginations to a good length, So what is it? what they see is just a high pack of protons, forced close together to gain a massive amount of electricity. And electricity being electrons. If a tiny gram of this stuff, let's say 1 nano-meter, was to be used for electricity, a whole lot of electrons would gather around it. This is from a imaginative point of view.

Name? I guess I'll it HEPP (High Energy Proton Pack), it's like all the neutrons are back into protons because their electrons are nearly stripped from all of them and the electrons are trying to get to them, but they can't because they are blocked. One of the many dangers of a Proton Particle beam weapons.

Gravity is a Electro Motive force, EM forces produce magnetism, which in turn produce inertia. Why they are off course is because they are caught in the force, if they even get close to a planet, let's say Saturn, and close is being 2 Million miles away, (Kind of like looking down a empty road in a dessert, left and right, there is nothing there) everything has it's own magnetic force, even people, that is why we attract some people and repel some people. So much for NASA being the top. Now if the probe had it's own drive of gravity/EM force, it'll sail across the solar system without a care in the world.

Imagine it like a sea, you try to swim against a raging current, you'll get pushed back. But if there was something of a shield, then the sea will not bother you. It's not that NASA is being smart, they are just sending junk up into space hoping something entertaining will happen. One of the reasons why no one has gone beyond the Moon is because of truth. Armstrong left bits and pieces here and there about his adventure, but I don't know about Aldrin.

As for the Zcoil/God Coil,... Sorry, never heard of it, did a search on it, only got a shoe with a spring.

And another thing, I don't laugh at people's experiments, I watch, using the 5 common senses and then try to use the 20 other sense that I have (Total number of senses that a human being has... I lost count).

As for the clouds, it's not air resistance, or the theory of relativity, it's being pushed from both directions, from space and from the Earth. But space is exerting a greater amount of push than the Earth is, that is why we don't float away, we have a near like charge with the earth.

Now as for God, let's say there is a whole family up there, and I believe it's safe to say that there are ones who are called Elders (The higher ups) and the Logos (Caretakers of planets), each of them have helpers, we usually see them as Angels. And there is one thing they have perfected, it's their Thoughts.

How would you like it if a single thought came to life in a mere second? I would hate that because I'm not ready. That is the deal with them, all it takes is one second, and it comes to life.

Now I believe in God, and now I know who he is. He's Dad. All of us are his children, but if there is a father, there must be a mother, (Principle of Duality).

Now for the coil, no need for me to do it, I can thank Joseph Newman for doing that. The guy had a lot of time on his hands. Built a coil that was huge and weighed 5000 pounds.

But if I want to do a real project, The MagnetoHydroDynamic Drive Unit, MHD for short. It uses electricity as a propellant. I plan on recreating that, and hopefully I don't get killed in the process.

There is a site that got me started on this, It was this.
edit on 27-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join