It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Who is ATS? I find the "conspiracy" label unsatisfactory. Not everything here is about conspiracy. There are believers and debunkers. Some gravitate to alien threads, others scoff at that and stick to political trench-fighting. Some of us are traditionalists, others revolutionaries. Some are men, some are women. Some religious, some not. At least a few seem to have significant amounts of money; others are poverty-stricken. Some are gay, some are straight. I've seen every race here. We live in lots of different countries.

So....What do we have in common? I know it's not nothing. There is definitely an ATS "type."  Buts can we define it?

Who are we?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok let's try this again as I'm sure I did not leave enough body in my last post and it was very on topic.
I believe we are the angry, the disenfranchised, the dissatisfied, I sure hope this was enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't know how angry I am, these days. Sometimes, I suppose. I wouldn't call it a defining focus of my character though. I've mellowed with age.

I think more broadly, we are people who like to ask questions. Or put another way, we are people who don't take things at face value. We don't accept the packaged versions of things given by the media, academia, the government, and so on.

top topics

join