It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't even think there is a MORE subliminal messaging song then this...Tech N9ne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Okay, so I have heard this song MANY times (both asleep and awake) and didn't recognize what this song was really about. It DEFINATLY talks about an end time, a higher power, death of the first born (Jesus Im thinking) Anarchy, and to prepare for "disaster" as in civil outbreak if thats the word? and alot of other intresting things.
Bare with the song, i know some people may not like this type of music but just listen to the lyrics VERY impressive!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
really....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
lame

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
how bout these? www.youtube.com... or www.youtube.com...

both use vivid symbolism, both have probably been posted somewhere else. if any admin has time, please point me in the right direction. I know "my homies still" has been in regards to the Aurora shooting,, but still relevant to this thread too.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If the subliminal message you are referring to is the lyrics, then by definition that is not subliminal.

subliminal

sub·lim·i·nal
   [suhb-lim-uh-nl]

existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising.

There is nothing subliminal about saying something out loud.

edit on 20-8-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
If the subliminal message you are referring to is the lyrics, then by definition that is not subliminal.

subliminal

sub·lim·i·nal
   [suhb-lim-uh-nl]

existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual: a subliminal stimulus; subliminal advertising.

There is nothing subliminal about saying something out loud.

edit on 20-8-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

i agree, thats why i think the vids i put up are more subliminal than this song.

top topics

join