It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 Independent Economists Support Romney's Plan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Take an ECONOMICS COURSE at ANY COLLEGE, and I mean ANY COLLEGE. If you can find an ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT at a major college that is conservative. I'll admit I'm wrong and never post on ATS again.

here you go...again...the internet thingy is you friend...found this in 1min 20 seconds
www.yaf.org...

you can type, and you have the internet thingy, so it much be a real challange for you to do 1 and 1/2 minutes of research.
be independant, actually check before you type

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What the hell?
We've already seen that these tactics don't work. Those 400 economists have short memories and huge bank accounts no doubt.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Topic? Something good for republicans and bad for democrats.

Reaction?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Topic? Something good for republicans and bad for democrats.

Reaction?

I never approved of you taking that picture of me???

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Sorry. Just saw you there and thought, phone + oppourtunity.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Would you think it's harder to "create" new jobs when the unemployment rate is below 5%?

At that point not many new jobs exist.

And when unemployment is high like it has been, it should be easier to "create" jobs.

Sure Obama appears to have created some, but no where near enough.

And why was it necessary for Obama & Co. to spend as much as they have with reduced revenues ?

All Romney & Co. has to do is get some jobs and increase tax revenues.

Then maybe the "assistance" costs go way down.

Obama is increasing assistance costs with no money coming back in !!

Keep in mind that Democrats had full control of Congressional Committees in all of 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

And look what happened those years !!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Obama Didn't Keep His Promise That Unemployment Would Be Under 8% After 4 Years, So Why Should We Re-Elect Him?

since romney has most of the economic and political team as george bush had during his reign...it makes the choice pretty easy for me

That is what it boils down to for me as well.

I bet they have John Bolton waiting in the wings for SoS too... that would be just icing on the cake.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

See just read this RELDDIR, it speaks wonders to how the republican party has tried and tried to make Obama fail as a President!

The Republicans didn't need to help Obama fail. He built that failure himself.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by Djayed

See just read this RELDDIR, it speaks wonders to how the republican party has tried and tried to make Obama fail as a President!

The Republicans didn't need to help Obama fail. He built that failure himself.

And he did that while playing over 100 rounds of golf.

Reform Social Security, Medicare & MediCaid ? What for?

Lets just burn through the cash baby.

At the same time lets add MILLIONS to the food stamp program !
edit on 20-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Dejavu all over again. Glen Hubbard, Bush's chief economist, architect of trickle down Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, is NOW Romney's chief economic advisor. UNBELIEVABLE.

online.wsj.com...

Nobel laureate, Myron Scholes, who was top adviser to the hedge fund Long Term Capital management, which lost billions and which required a bailout choreographed by the Federal Reserve is throwing his name behind Mitt Romney.

www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

I just googled up a few of the names...for those not in the know, these folks on the list appear to be a whose-who of economists that were behind our near economic collapse....and the rest of the world's legitimate economists are shocked that they have the audacity to endorse a repeat in economic policy.

And there a few (so far) who have gone public saying they don't endorse Romney, but were rather given a limited economic plan and asked for thier opinion...Mario Rizzo on the list being one.

It reminds of that "list" of "scientists" who thought global warming was not happening...a few predictable names peppered with fraud.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1

Originally posted by jimmyx

Obama Didn't Keep His Promise That Unemployment Would Be Under 8% After 4 Years, So Why Should We Re-Elect Him?

since romney has most of the economic and political team as george bush had during his reign...it makes the choice pretty easy for me

That is what it boils down to for me as well.

I bet they have John Bolton waiting in the wings for SoS too... that would be just icing on the cake.

Not to bust your bubble, but Obama's A-team looks just as bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

The House is controlled by republicans as of the 2010 elections, the Senate has been controlled by the democrats which refused to pass a budget for 3 and a half years, and wouldn't even take a vote on most of the bills coming out of the house because even democrats wouldn't support that #@!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

ANd Eric Holder is the head of the Dept. of Injustice, just like he was for Bill Clinton of the Marc Rich pardon.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Some of these 400 economist wouldn't be the same economist who sit on TV and tell us everything is fine would they? Or the same economist who never saw the Housing Crisis coming?

Yeah, I'm sure they are all on point

Yep and not a one of them predicted the 2008 crash or our problems like Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, and Jim Rodgers. Ron Paul has been warning of all this for 30 years now and he has been right on point every step of the way.

Its amazing people are still buying the BS from these so called economist idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join