It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrie reached Iran! from Corrie to Corrie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Corrie ten Boom:

Ten Boom (she was a christian) was born on April 15, 1892, in Haarlem, in the Netherlands. Before her first birthday, her grandfather died and left his home and watchmaking business, founded in 1837, to her father. On May 10, 1940, Nazi armies invaded the Netherlands. German soldiers, having overtaken the country, inundated ten Boom's Haarlem. Testament, Casper ten Boom believed Jews were indeed "the chosen," and told the woman, "In this household, God's people are always welcome." she died on her ninety - first birthday in 1983. It was a fitting end for a woman who had helped save the lives of an estimated 800 Jews under the most dangerous of conditions, for Jewish lore holds that it is a special blessing from God to die on the same day of one's birth. The ten Boom house at Barteljorisstraat 19 still stands in Haarlem, as a public museum.
www.answers.com...

so this lady did a great job in helping oppressed people but pay attention to her word (the chosen) she had read the old testament and had seen these statements:

You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles’ wings and brought you to myself. Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. -Bible:Exodus 19

so if you read that part of Bible you can see that the promise of God is conditional. and the way he consider those chosen is in case of their obedience. it says "Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant" but did jews obey God !

They have acted corruptly toward him; to their shame they are no longer his children, but a warped and crooked generation.Is this the way you repay the Lord, O foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you? -Bible Deuteronomy 32

I do not want to speak about holocaust just because of freedom of speech it is dangerous ! the zhionists say that 6 milion jews were killed ok they are always true I even do not want to doubt about the number !
Holocaust denial is illegal in many European countries.Many countries also have broader laws that criminalize genocide denial. so if you want to think about it, at first you should know the punishment for it in your country for futher knowledge read this. en.wikipedia.org...
This idea that Jews are chosen of God and the Holocaust lead to what we are witnessing in mideast a new type of racism by the excuse of racism of Hitler. so they are now free to kill Corries !
Rachel Corrie:

Rachel Corrie was a 23-year-old American peace activist from Olympia, Washington, who was crushed to death by an Israeli bulldozer on 16 March 2003, while undertaking nonviolent direct action to protect the home of a Palestinian family from demolition.

"""I should at least mention that I am also discovering a degree of strength and of basic ability for humans to remain human in the direst of circumstances – which I also haven’t seen before. I think the word is dignity. I wish you could meet these people. Maybe, hopefully, someday you will."""
- Rachel Corrie, in an email to her mother, February 28 2003
rachelcorriefoundation.org...

Rachel Corrie

so a question haunts the minds. Are those behind Israel really Jews!? the answer is no. so many of those behind Israel leadership are Kabbalahists. this goes well with their racism. but what is Kabbalah. most people think that it is a some sort of mysticism but it is not. it is rooted in ancient Egypt's culture before Judaism. and it is the magics ! so let the Kabbalahists say what it is.

I do not mean to suggest that magic is not a part of Kabbalah. There are certainly many traditional Jewish stories that involve the use of hidden knowledge to affect the world in ways that could be described as magic. These practices are no more "evil" than the miracles of the prophets, or the miracles that Christians ascribe to Jesus. In fact, according to some of my mystically-inclined friends, Jesus performed his miracles using kabbalistic techniques learned from the Essenes, a Jewish sect of that time that was involved in mysticism.
www.jewfaq.org...

Israel, Madonna and Kabbalah ! www.globalpost.com...
so just lets take a look at Bible again:

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. -Revelation 21:8"

so magics is forbidden in all religions. moreover just pay attention, they are not saying that Moses was the prophet of God and Jesus and Muhammed were magicians! they are saying that even Moses was a .......
there are many tours of Kabbalah training in Israel, but if you go there be careful to want them teach you the real Kabbalah magics not just nonsenses !
again is there anyone that says those in AIPAC or runing Israel are jews ! and this is a religion issue ! are the real monotheistic religions the danger or those that are misusing them.

but what the hell has all of these to Iran! nothing just that a street in Tehran and Ramallah(in palestine) is named for the memory of Rachel corrie. and I chose this title just to attract people !

edit on 15-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Satanic Demonic Roots of Hollywood Kabbalah, Modern Religion & King Solomon’s Jews
hollywoodilluminati.com...
they are spreading cabala in this world, and we are just watching hollywood.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Kabbalah, Kabala or Cabala
is atheism really atheist. can a new world order becomes an order without any Idea or religion !
קַבָּלָה is the religion of new world order !

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Looking up Rachel online, I came upon this site Israel Thanks Rachel - Click Here for a special tribute to Rachel Corrie seven years after her untimely (but welcomed) passing.

Scroll to bottom of the page for small item on her. Israelis really are the dregs of the earth!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by agnes

with pure respect to all nations. but Just God blesses USA ! at least when their drones attack civilians they say that it is a mistake but that zionists just try to justify that ! for example the Israeli bulldozer was going to ruin a tunnel of weapons not a palestinian home ! this is what they are skillful at mixing truth and lie (propaganda). just think of that if Gazans had had so much modern weapons then the result of 22 day war were the quantity of victims at the order of 1000 gazans against 10 Israeli !!!!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join