It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Ufos observed from space, in 3 ISS videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ive just come across this and wanted to share it with everyone here.

This video shows 3 separate ISS videos, each showing 2 strange objects close to each other.

I am not sure if these are all taken on the same day or over a period of time, although i have messaged the uploader to ask for verification on this.

These orb like objects have been spotted numerous times on earth traveling in pairs.

edit on 14-8-2012 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

You don't happen to have screenshots of these objects do you? I can't watch youtube at work and I really want to see what you are talking about here! What do they look like to you?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I will try and get some shots now. They appear to be 2 orbs sitting close to each other, il add some pictures in a moment

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Screen shots wouldnt do you any good...

It basically looks like 2 aliens are playing a game of pong in space....
Although I cant make out the ball, it is definitely aliens playing pong in orbit....
And the one alien is winning...but he clearly is cheating!!!

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is the best screen i could get, you need to see the video to see the others.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Ive just come across this and wanted to share it with everyone here.

This video shows 3 separate ISS videos, each showing 2 strange objects close to each other.

I am not sure if these are all taken on the same day or over a period of time, although i have messaged the uploader to ask for verification on this.

These orb like objects have been spotted numerous times on earth traveling in pairs.

What makes them strange? Because they travel in pairs? What makes them orbs because the refection we see is round?

These are most likely NOSS high orbit Satellites

www.satobs.org...

Cool video though!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Wow, i never realized that, thanks for the info, im looking at it now

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I just watched this on Youtube and was going to make a thread on it. Good hunting on this video

It looks legit...doesn't appear to be a rocket or Virgin Airlines that's for sure. I believe they are unidentified objects.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
two communication satellites??, they are stationery and higher latitude

why the hell every dot in the sky have to be an UFO ????

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
two communication satellites??, they are stationery and higher latitude

why the hell every dot in the sky have to be an UFO ????

These objects/dots moved away from our planet in parallel synchronously. You don't see that very often with other dots.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Unless you work for one of the space organizations, who are you to identify every light in the sky?
You think its a satellite, because thats the only thing you believe is in the space. You are told everything you see in the sky is a satellite, plane, swamp gas, so you on the most part to ignore anything above your head.

You are going on what you have been told, and fail to question the if's, but's and maybe's. Stay asleep

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by KrzYma

Unless you work for one of the space organizations, who are you to identify every light in the sky?
You think its a satellite, because thats the only thing you believe is in the space. You are told everything you see in the sky is a satellite, plane, swamp gas....

You also forgot to mention: Chinese lanterns, birds, bugs, Olympic blimp, and CGI

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

haha... you guys are like the cops you hate ... he is looking for crime and sees criminals everywhere, for you every light and dust on the camera is an ufo... extraterrestrial of course!

good hunting, though !!!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

These are hardly dust or bugs. Did you watch the video??

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is an interesting video, because I've come to the startling conclusion that dots on shuttle and ISS videos are very, VERY rarely 'other' satellites or 'space junk' of the traditional kind. Stuff coming off of the observing vehicle -- much more likely.

In this case, it would be nice to know exactly WHEN the images were made, and what the crew was doing or saying in that interval. But as usual, we don't even have that basic information.

But kudos to the OP for noticing and sharing -- because it's also my view that stuff seen on these cameras could well be important clues of vehicle malfunction or other hazard, not even considering more exciting possibilities. For that reason alone they deserve fast and furious attention.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I cannot load the movie? Anyone else? Could u please check link?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It works fine for me, maybe go to the youtube channel and find the video

www.youtube.com/user/rob19791

new topics

top topics

join