It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless Police - Fail to find 12 Y.O girls body despite searching house 3 TIMES!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I wanted to post this about the tragic case of Tia Sharp, the English 12 year old who it appears was murdered by her grandmothers boyfriend.

I think it's important because it highlights 2 things that are sadly wrong with society today.

1) Disfunctional families - the grandmother was in a relationship with a man who had previously been in a relationship with her daughter (Tias mother), and despite him having convictions for selling crack coc aine, handling stolen goods, burglary, and attacking someone with a machete, her family were happy to leave a 12 year old in his care.

2) Disfunctional Police - They searched the house 3 TIMES before finally finding the body on the 4th search. They allowed the grandmothers boyfriend to disappear, resulting in a frantic manhunt.

It appears they are too afraid to actually act like law enforcement officers in case they offend someone - it's all to politically correct.

Anyway, the reason I posted this was a fantastic piece in the Daily Mail by an ex Police officer who has really I think hammered the nail right on the head, and lays bare the problems caused by political motivation. I think it's one of the best commentaries on modern policing and society I've ever read:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
that is some sxxxw up not finding a body especially with the heat & having at your side dogs that can smell a drop of blood 10 years old ? but they can rip a house apart in an hour looking for drugs including the attick where the body was found ..# the boyfriend had bought a bottle of vodka & was in a local park then walking around asking locals if they had seen her , anybody smell a rat ?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Pigs over here are more incompetant than Mr.bean.

If it was a bag of green in the loft, they would have found it first time round.

What kind of granny dates a 37 year old convict anyway?!?

I wonder how the story pans out, like why he done it?!?
edit on 14-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What I read from this is the dysfunction by police was explaining the way investigations have changed into it integrating with social work. The police now have to consider the feelings of the family instead of doing the job of focusing in the most likely place they would find the body. This is hindering investigations having to tippy toe around social standards.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
look up the truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk for more on this story

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
look up the truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk for more on this story

That's just plain stupid. Why some people are so determined to find a conspiracy in everything is beyond me.

It's just her opinion and it makes no sense whatsoever. Why would anyone want to set up a total loser like him?

There is no clear train of thought. In order for the Police search team to put the body there they'd need to have the body. How did they get it? If it had been found somewhere then how (and why) would they hide that fact while they hatched their evil scheme to move it into the house.

Or are they saying "the elite" somehow chose Tia to kill her for some unknown purpose, and then to cover their tracks blamed him?

But the author says the papers are in the pockets of those very people - "the elite" - so it would never have made it to the papers in the first place, she'd have simply disappeared.

Some unqualified person thinks they know about body language and thinks he was innocent.

I also know something about body language and psychology, and to me it was clear that he was being untruthful and trying to hide the truth.

And he DID refer to her in the past tense, I heard it with my own 2 ears.

etc.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

try looking up the holly greig case ? dead bodys smell nothing to see hear move along

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Yes, I heard him say something along the lines of, "I loved her like she was my own daughter." which instanly set off alarm bells. Then going missing and turning up in a news agents asking for help, guilty IMO just look at the bloke, you don't have to be a psychiatrist to see he's deranged.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's an interesting fact that 90% of murders are committed by a family member or close relative. It's interesting to see how the police get the suspected to do press conferences, to see how they react. As soon as they all started wearing T Shirts with the missing girl on, I had my suspicions.

It is odd that the police, who must have had sniffer dogs managed to miss this for so long, even going over the site once in a previous search. just feel for the parents.

I wonder what really happened and how she was murdered and why. Was a funny relationship between her gran and the suspected killer.

top topics

join