It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM to arrive in Washington to discuss Iran for the final time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Netanyahu is set to meet the president — in Washington, rather than as previously thought at the UN General Assembly in New York — between September 28 and October 1. The prime minister, Channel 10 News reported Monday, could not possibly order an Israeli strike on Iran prior to that meeting, where the Iranian threat would presumably be the main subject of discussion. Neither could he order an attack before his tentatively scheduled address to the General Assembly a few days earlier, on September 27 — his last appeal to the international community for firmer action to thwart Iran[b/], according to Channel 10.

www.timesofisrael.com...

At some point, which appears to be now, the increased sanctions must stop (for the Iranian people will suffer to dearly) and the UN talks will cease.

I do realize Iran has a massive army, with loads of missiles pointed at Tel-Aviv and the Green-Zone in Iraq but I cannot see this sparking a World War as some feared. Maybe not even a large regional war.
edit on 13-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen, USA will deflate Israel, and they'll continue to go back and forth over measure how to stop them building a nuke. Thus is the way of politics. Argue the toss about something, then do nothing.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
you know what is odd. for everything Iran and USA point to eachothers. for example Turkey helps rebels and then Iranian officials go to Turkey and say USA is the problem. again Russia vetoed the resolutions and then USA goes to Turkey and says Iran is the problem. it is amazing. since they do not have any relations to get ruined simply just accuse eachother.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

But but but I thought Nitwityahoo and his lonely hearts club terrorists were gonna do this soon he said???
You know, we're almost out of time!!!

He will ask BarryO, "Please Barry, beat em up for me ole pal o mine ehh"?
And BarryO is gonna say "I ain't losing no election fo yo terrist ***"!!
The US needs to pull all support of these terrorists, our boys, our cash, our weapons.
Let them fight their own battles for once.
Keep your eyes open America, I got a feeling another building is about to fall.

top topics

join