It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Councils of Light "We Need All Lightworkers..."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well here's yet another bold statement with a date. If the conditions are right, they hope to reveal themselves to beings all over the planet "tomorrow." Which is actually today, Sunday and the closing ceremonies of the Olympics.

I got the link from Kauilapele's site. I find myself spending going to his site first thing in the morning because it's much more positive and uplifting than the angry anti spiritual rants becoming so common on ATS.

Have a go at it haters. Another channel may be predicting disclosure.

Light Workers It's Time to

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Star Councils of Light? Sounds like another incarnation of the GFL

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

We wish to show ourselves tomorrow if the conditions are favourable, and we wish you all to prepare to meet us within your beings.

Looks like there is some uncertainty and no guarantee of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I read the info from the link you supplied, I have to say that it really creeps me out. They repeatedly stated that they weren't referring to greys or reptilians, or anything like that... I dunno, had a 'wolf in sheep's clothing' kinda feel to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Attention all Light Workers:

India needs help with its power grid.

www.wsws.org...

Is the Star Council a Union operation?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Who are these guys ?

Are they elected officials or something ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

We need the assistance of all Lightworkers on your planet who know of our existence and have pledged themselves to work for the forces of light.

Well, we don't even know who they are so your on your own there...

Last weekend we routed the attempts of the dark forces to derail our plans, and now we come once more to the point where we will be able to show ourselves to your leaders and on the world stage.

Show yourselves to our leaders and on the world stage? thatis not very helpful for the rest of the people. You may aswell just stay where you are and leave us alone.

Trust is a mark of your knowledge and full acceptance that we truly work to assist humanity.

What ever.

We know that very many of you accept the fact of our constant assistance in your own lives and are grateful for it. Now we need the assistance of your constant trust in us and our work for the best evolution of your planet. The Time is Now…

Who accepts the constant assistance?

Become conscious co-workers with us, by giving us your unconditional trust, dear ones, we pray of you.
Let your light shine out with pure love and with the trust that all will work out for the good in the best way possible.

Nice message and thanks. Shine your wisdom amongst our leaders on the world stage and watch how humanity transforms for the benefit of everyone... Go f**k youselves.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

"We wish to show ourselves tomorrow if the conditions are favourable, and we wish you all to prepare to meet us within your beings."

"if the conditions are favourable"

Are they talking weather conditions, security, or what exactly will influence their decision?

All I have to say if something or somebody plans to 'save' us they better get on with it already. It seems all we're focused on is destroying the planet ourselves and anything else we find.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I wonder if there are actually people out there who really believe this stuff and are right now "meditating" on this thinking that they are opening some kind of channel for them.

They are opening a channel alright. Just not for alien beings.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

"We wish to show ourselves tomorrow if the conditions are favourable, and we wish you all to prepare to meet us within your beings."

"if the conditions are favourable"

Are they talking weather conditions, security, or what exactly will influence their decision?

All I have to say if something or somebody plans to 'save' us they better get on with it already. It seems all we're focused on is destroying the planet ourselves and anything else we find.

If its to cold and wet they don't want to catch a flu or something so they will postpone until the weather clears up a bit, especially knowing that this is a dire time on the planet Earth and this cannot wait any longer

edit on 12-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Attention all Light Workers:

India needs help with its power grid.

www.wsws.org...

Is the Star Council a Union operation?

ROFLMAO. I just now got that. I love it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't believe these beings will ever disclose themselves to the world. We aren't ready, not one bit. A true light being would only aid in enlightening us, they also hold our free will to the highest degree. It is our responsibility as humans to fix our own world, not give up our power to these guys so they can do the work for us by scaring away the elite. By us exposing the cabal, we can nail them down one by one.

I also believe we are the reincarnates of the Pleiadians. We came back to wake up humanity to one day evolve together as a planet to join the 7 sisters.

One thing I just realized is what if lower astral beings are using these channelers to expose false messages in hope of capturing the hearts of everyone who lays their trust and hearts in them. It's like a psychic vampire absorbing our energy. No me gusta.
edit on 12-8-2012 by 3l3v3n because: added more info

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Another one huh?

And I wonder what the excuse for not showing up will be THIS time?

"We are super beings that CARE about you, but we're not going to help because your vibrations are downing our groove dudes".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Favorable conditions is just an out for when it didn't happen.
Nothing will happen as usual

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They won't turn up unless EVERYONE believes they exist, Therefore, whilst ATS has done a brilliant job at saving the world lately (all the false flag attacks that didn't happened because we rumbled them) we've also spoilt it for everyone who wants to see a lightworker. Aren't we mean

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Favorable conditions is just an out for when it didn't happen.
Nothing will happen as usual

They traveled all this way through all kinds of solar and galactic storms and they're gonna let a little something like the weather in earths atmosphere stop them ? Are you freaking kidding me ? LOL What kind of fool believes this crap ?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone else find it ODD that these "beings" have been here for a while, yet haven't showed us 100% proof?
Are they working with our insane politicians?
Something isn't right!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ahhhhhhh. I just hope they bring back Elvis.The king went way too soon.ETA:

edit on 12-8-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

They traveled all this way through all kinds of solar and galactic storms and they're gonna let a little something like the weather in earths atmosphere stop them ? Are you freaking kidding me ? LOL What kind of fool believes this crap ?

Typically it's fools who are either disillusioned with whatever invisible man in the sky deity they grew up with trading off for something they think might actually really for realz happen, or it's the fools who just have way too much oxytocin flooding their brains such that they'll trust anyone and everyone that seems to make 'sense' to them.

You've also got the sorts that play the odds, paying homage to every sort of anything that crops up, just in case, ya know?

Further, there's also the out right delusional freaks that will often turn into zealots for whatever choice cause they for whatever fevered reason have decided to pin their name to.

It's all a matter of faith, and faith by definition, does not typically follow any real logical path, so, really, in the end, whatever reason there might be, may very well be beyond comprehension to anyone that even has the barest minimum of critical thought in their heads.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Sorry OP, don't take it personally, but this gets the facepalm award from ole silent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join