It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Decision to Attack Iran ‘Almost Final’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

You hail from "Kalifornia" being California therefore I'll assume you are American, by being American then all I can say is YOUR nation has done more shady things and caused more wars in modern time than any other nation on Earth (not to mention the mass slaughter of over 1 million Native Americans). I don't think you are in any position to be pointing fingers at Israel.

If you are an immigrant Arab, state your nation of birth and I'll pull up every tit bit of that nation since the beginning of dawn!
edit on 11-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

We have done some bad things, and I admitted that before you said it.
I wouldn't call us the worst though.
Mostly for israeli interests.
However, we have never attacked the israeli people, the same cannot be said the other way.
The topic is not American policy, it is about the terrorist policy in israel and how every couple of days this nitwityahoo keeps the Iran conspiracy theory in the publics face by claiming, "we're out of time" or "soon we will attack" or... You get it I'm sure.
Like I said, if that terrorist regime cares to continue with its genocidal agenda, I just wish they would do it without my bombs or cash.
You could start that topic and I'd be glad to chime in on that one.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
so that means he can decide either to attack or not to attack, right?

its amazing so many naturally lean toward the idea that an attack is inevitable under any situation.

and then these same people consider themselves peaceful and appalled at the war mongering of others.

if Israel decides not to attack and no attack ever takes place in fact...it would be great to take a survey of the people that will be worse off as a result.

i'd bet money that so called lovers of peace will lose the most.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I think you are getting a tad bit excited about the number of 6 mag quakes

Here are the hard facts.....

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your post demonstrates either:

a) total and complete ignorance of the causes of conflict in the fertile crescent

b) total and complete surrender to the anti-Zionist propaganda which unfairly associates Israelis & Jews with the actions of a handful of the banking elite - a common misconception espoused on ATS

c) a type of behaviour I'm not allowed to accuse you of because of T's and C's.

Israel is not the cause of all conflict in the region - unless wishing to maintain one's tiny little democracy within a region of religious zealots fundamentally and mortally opposed to your nation's historical religion (which is not even the modern state's religion, as Israel is a secular democracy) - is somehow indicative of their being the cause.

You get stars for your posts because many, many people on this site have succumbed to the fail propaganda that Muslims are the victims in the Arab-Israeli conflict scenario. Look at the map below, showing Israel sitting alone in a sea of Islam, then WAKE UP and realise that Islam is mortally opposed to Judaism. Then think again about the motivation of the people who tell you that Muslims are the victims.

If Islam ever conquers the world (pray to God it doesn't) then on that sad day, both you, and all the other lazy pseudo-intellectuals - brimming as you do with your armchair political propaganda - will all realise how much we actually owe to Israel, for stemming the tide of global Jihad for so long...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why Israeli media sources would be advertising this information. I understand that saber-rattling is the norm between Iran/Israel, but what ever happened to the element of surprise? It doesn't seem effective to leak things like this. It's as if a thief is putting an ad in the newspaper that he is probably going to be in your neighborhood this weekend.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schweizer

Star to you as even on your first day you can smell the setup bigger than a pile of elephant crap!
Nitwityahoo needs to keep the story in the Americans face to stay relevant and hope to gain support so his little band of terrorists do not get their butts handed to them.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
How in gods name can you predict finalizing a decision?
You have the information all the facts all the answers.. you know your decision and this is just a stupid attempt to make people believe 'they' still have a chance to change your direction.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

In reply...
A. bad word, namecalled, catch phrase!

B. jew was never mentioned, israeli terrorist was.

C. Veiled threat, witty remark!

Israel is the reason, this nitwityahoo saber rattling is just the latest bit.
Imagine a band of trailer trash, tattooed momma, billy bob mullet wearing inbreds move into a black neighborhood and start busting caps in the neighborhood kids and talking that if anyone attacks them back they will get the clan on them!
Yep, the isreali terrorist are the first bunch described in this analogy.

I get stars because this "fail propaganda" is true and many know it
I guess it is not fail therefore.
It seems the israeli terrorist regime has a propaganda branch in the US, does the US have a propaganda branch in israel? Nope...propaganda...

I hope no religion ever "takes over the world" religion is for the easily fooled.
String of big long words ending with a directed assaut!
Poor israeli terrorists are always the eternal victim.

(Insert irrelevant map here!)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Hey!....If it's on a blog, full of google adsense advertising, and with no confirmed sources....then it MUST be true!.......right?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well genius, for a guy who hopes religion never takes over the world you sure have a funny way of showing it,
Sitting here cheering for the very religion that is hell bent on doing just that.
You are an amusing little man and I am glad you came here for the sole purpose of entertaining me
I just cant help wonder if you are as willing to put your life on the line aiding the Iranians you so adamantly defend as I would do to assist the Israelis.

palastinians, arabs and muslims in general are 1 step below the evolutionary ladder than a monkey, and the people who support them are one step below that.
Islam is to civilization what scurvy was to a sailor
I swear, sometimes I wonder how some of you here remember to keep breathing while your sleeping.
Saying that Israel is a threat to other countries is like saying that Rhode Island is a threat to Canada.
Any group of people that straps bombs on themselves and kills school children has my vote for the Noble Peace Prize...Ohhh wait arafat already got that one,

Someone really needs to smack some sense into that thick head of yours because it is obvious your father did a lousy job of raising his kids,
I would go as far to call him an absolute failure of a parent and from what I can tell your mother isn't much better. You can not even differentiate between right and wrong, good and bad.
If you do not yet have children, for the love of God please don't, and if you do have children please give them up for adoption to a family who can provide them with a good moral upbringing. Because if they are not ashamed of you yet, it is just a matter of time before they will be.....unless they carry the same faulty gene that was passed from generation to generation to you, and you in turn passed it to them...it's called the stupid gene and you really should have your kids checked for it. People who have this gene do all kinds of dumb stuff, step out in traffic without looking both ways, cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to the off ramp they are about to miss.....watch CNN and NBC..........and worse of all they breed and pass that gene to their kids.

The problem with the the gene pool is there's no lifeguard on duty

Yup, some parents you got there kiddo, real works of art. I hope your grandparents were not as lacking in the morality department, but I have my doubts, because apples never fall too far from the tree....do they

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ralphy

Hey!....If it's on a blog, full of google adsense advertising, and with no confirmed sources....then it MUST be true!.......right?

Dude, dont you know?? If you learned it on the internet it must be true

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Fly there is nothing we can say that can cure them of their genetic defaults. Even if mohammed himself told them that tomorrow he was coming for them, they would still sing praises right until the knife slit their throats and all they could do is gurgle in their own blood

The reasons the bison nearly went extinct is because they are such a dumb animal that the cowboys would shoot one and the rest would look over at the recently deceased and think WOW he must have been sleepy, and go right back to grazing, then the cowboy would shoot another.

Blame the Jews is about as worn out as blame Bush. Or crying racism every time a black person picks the wrong white guy to rob.

It is the citizens who call themselves palastinians that shoot rockets at schools, explode bombs in buses and break every single peace agreement they make. They should be reduced in numbers until they decide it is better to live quietly with your neighbors than to not live at all

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Does any one know where the 2 earthquakes epicentre is? Would be interesting to know if they are anywhere near the nuclear sites where they are supposedly enriching uranium.

That would be assuming there is technology to start an earthquake :-D

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Cool rant dude!
Call me all the bad things you must, I understand as I know what side you are on and I see your signature.
I will put something here to stay within the T&C.
I know where real terrorists come from.
The leader of the terrorist regime has been threatening Iran for the longest time.
If they must continue with their genocidal campaign, I just wish them to do it without my bombs or cash.
Thanks for the bump!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Everything you claim is speculation. The truth is you know nothing, just as I know nothing.
This leaves me to make my assessments based on what I see, No matter the reason that someone claims justified them to strap a bomb on themselves and blow up a cafe...there is no justification.
I see plastinians do this, not Jews. Not just once, but many times over. This leads me to place a value on their life at the same level as they place on others. The sum of which is ZERO.
Being judge and jury, I therefor declare them unfit to share the Earth with people who do not do this.
You like many others do not learn things from others experiences, so until someone who you care about is involved in such an incident and it is your child or mother who has never wronged anyone that is the victim of such an attack, you are most likely unable to process the information it takes to reach a sound decision.
There is a word for this, Sociopath. Only a sociopath could be unable to correctly process the information, So I guess I may have been wrong to blame your parents if indeed you are mentally incapable of reaching decisions like this.
I don't care if palastinians hate jews, or if jews hate palastinians......right up until I see bomb go off at a bus stop.
After that steps should be taken to insure it never happens again, even if it means displacing a whole population of people, and if these people have no place to go, this is something they should have thought about beforehand .
Violence begets violence......but only if there is someone left to return it.
The jewish way used to be a no person left standing, do not even keep their treasures or any food you find.
If this was still their ways, the world would have been a lot more peaceful for everyone for decades

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Ralphy

Dude, dont you know?? If you learned it on the internet it must be true

The Internet contains WAY more truth than that which you will find on the propaganda-packed BS brought to you via the boob-tube news networks and Newspaper RAGS out there. Nicely CONTROLLED info for the mindless non-thinkers to conveniently swallow whole like good sheep.

If you think otherwise, all I can do is------>
at you.

edit on 12-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

palastinians, arabs and muslims in general are 1 step below the evolutionary ladder than a monkey, and the people who support them are one step below that.

This is where I stopped reading.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by g146541

Oh, so you want another source? Silly me; I have a library of books outlining the exact same list

LMAO!!

You owned g146541

His only reply to your honesty is "cool story bro"

He'll go on to tell you what a terrorist state isreal is, as all around that little sliver of land there are blood thirsty savages cutting one anothers heads off, stoning little girls to death and hanging queenies from the end of crane jibs.

Insane to say the least. To much MW3 me thinks.

My opinion is there has been no clear winner. The IDF needs to smash these terrorist scumbags to the stone age, and keep smashing them until nothing stirs, moves or breathes air. Yes even the little ones and woman. They are all the same.

Islama the religious of peaceful things

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by schweizer

What the Israeli media feed Israelis is no different to the BS the MSM feed us

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I don't call you the worst blood thirsty nation because there are dictatorships in the ME who are by far worse however the USA has not involved itself in a majority of their wars because of Israel. You should learn some of your own historical facts.

I see you still did'nt read the link thoroughly

Fanatical Islam is today the biggest threat to the West and Middle East - more so than any terrorist group long term
edit on 13-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join