It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we lose elections to liberals and democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
....and then you wonder why liberals and democrats talk the way they do

I don't wonder why. I know why. They hate anything and anyone who shines light on their evil deeds.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Why is it the liberal/democrat bunch is so adverse to others being in a situation that affords them the ability to live together and govern themselves as they see fit, yet the other side generally is not adverse to allowing the left the chance to govern themselves?
Does the left leaning people really doubt themselves that much?
The Right stands up and says we can do it without you
The left stands up and says Over my dead body you will.

If you leftist really believe your is the better way...prove it. Swarm into California and show us how wise you really are, and how ignorant we on the Right really are. Make a society that is the envy of every other state and lead by example.

Please follow up this post with insults and putdowns, make sure you do not say anything that implies you are capable of putting your ideas and values to work and showing all of America that there is a better way.
Because I told you so, has always led to bad things.
So just go park yourselves in California and show us all how smart and enlightened you really are.
On second thought it is easier to just claim a higher ground and do nothing to prove it than it is to go put your words into action and back up your claims with data.

LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
In my lifetime, California has never balanced their budget. Forget about the tsunamis, they've sunk into an ocean of red ink.

sunk in to an ocean of red ink?......so have alot of "red" states....
www.cbpp.org...
and...again...a statement made by a conservative, that is misleading.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is turning into yet another liberal vs conservative thread.

Can I save everyone some time?

Liberals are tolerant, peaceful, happy, rainbow and unicorn-loving people who bring nothing but light and goodness to the multiverse.

Conservatives are evil people who drink the blood of virgins and swat tiny kittens with kitchen spatulas with John Stossel, while doing jello shots with Dick Cheney off the tummies of FOX NEWS babes at Palins house.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
If you leftist really believe your is the better way...prove it. Swarm into California and show us how wise you really are, and how ignorant we on the Right really are. Make a society that is the envy of every other state and lead by example.

So, is this whole "send all the Liberals to California" thing a new Right Wing talking point that's floating around out there? It's showed up twice already in this thread, or are you just repeating what the OP said? Or maybe it's been around a long time and I just never noticed it before?

Very odd.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Well the right paints California as some communist paradise that left wingers flock to get their Obama bucks, so I'm not surprised that it has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I live in LA and from what I have seen this place is as capitalist as it gets, corporations own this city...

I just don't get the point of this thread, it should belong in Rant honestly.

The Op says...

Why in the name of God do we insist on living amongst each other and making each other miserable 24/7. It makes no sense at all and leads to nothing positive for anyone.

I think its pretty damn obvious why we live amongst each other, because rational people realized the only way to have a civil and functional society is to have a forum where all forms of political ideology and social views can be debated and solutions/comprises can be reached. Not to mention that we have a right to live where we want in this country.

If the Right wants to take control of things, the only way this will happen is to study the population data and relocate in sufficient numbers to control the election state by state.

Umm don't they already kind of do that? I mean... Mississippi has been a staunchly Republican/Conservative state for as long as I can remember, along with pretty much every other state in the south and mid south.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You lose elections to democrats because your republican leaders screwed the pooch!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123

I would love to go to northern California. My aunt and uncle live in Napa and it is beautiful--went to San Fran and Bodega Bay and couldn't believe my eyes. So yeah--I'm all for moving there. Thanks for the suggestion!

On another note. My uncle is also a die hard republican, but he is more funny than annoying. He has a huge problem with the environmentalists in CA. Of course, one minute he'll be bad mouthing them and the next he'll concede that the neighborhoods in their area are beautiful because of them.

Oh yeah--this thread, though probably lowering my IQ, certainly has made me laugh. Thanks OP!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Well the right paints California as some communist paradise that left wingers flock to get their Obama bucks, so I'm not surprised that it has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I live in LA and from what I have seen this place is as capitalist as it gets, corporations own this city...

I lived in LA for 3 years, worked in the film biz there which was cutthroat capitalism at its cruelest. It's as money hungry a place as any I've been to, and I live in NYC now. Also, there's some pretty strong Conservative bastions in Cali still: Orange County, Inland Empire and the Central Valley (the latter being basically farm country).

For what its worth, I was also born in San Francisco, though I left there when I was only four. Been back a few times, love it. Probably my favorite city in the U.S. (Oh, and the Trans-America building was not built by communists, either.)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join