It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicken Breaks the laws of physics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

im so sorry, the title is completely misleading, but i wanted to make someone laugh.

peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just when that chicken thought he understood humans, we go and do this and confuse them all over again.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hehehe

Made my day brighter ^^

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here is the Owl version

edit on 10-8-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Here is the Owl version

edit on 10-8-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Owl: "If you let me go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Holy # that is freaky :O

The head barely moves its spacial position.
Animals are awesome.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It is a bit comical to watch. I first saw that in the movie "Thirteen" years ago.
Apparently this is very common. I have chickens but have never tried this myself....I just never really felt "the need" to but I have had a few friends show me this "trick" with their chickens in the past (mostly when they were intoxicated)

Noticed the "owl version" above as well.
What interests me at the moment is finding out why this is "normal"....why the head would stay so stiff like it does.
Think I will go digging a bit just because I need an hour or so away from all the more "important" stuff....

Thanks for posting.....good to come to ATS and not be inundated with doom and gloom in the first few moments this morning, though I am sure some haters will be along to tell you how this is "bogging down" their precious servers and how it was useless to post this......meh, let em hate! Seems at least a few got a chuckle out of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunchmanstan
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Wonder how the Geese fly south? Its in their head.. the compass and NorthSouthEastWest was not invented by man.

Guess I have my answer....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Shouldent mess around with an Owl .......ever

you think cats or wolves or jackels are the most vicious species on the planet .... now meet the Owl or any other bird.... ok maybe humans excepted they are the greatest preditators on the planet.,

top of the food chain baby. thats how we got here, lucky for us the bigger birds are extinct.

edit to add an odd fact about chickens or other domesticated birds. if you draw a line on a table and put the birds beak down to it it will follow the line to the end....

I used to raise birds at one time I had over 100 pairs of sparrows. they are brutal even to their own young.
edit on 10-8-2012 by lunchmanstan because: i had something else to say

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Shared with facebook and lots it!. Be wary of the haters , Haters gonna hate.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Jerk Chicken.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
yea misleading title , lol but the video made up for iti , you're forgiven

Thanks for the a.m chuckles lol . Animals do some silly things :p but we humans do sillier to exploit them and get a cheap laugh ,, hehe the joys of being top of the food chain , has some perks lol.

I always wonder what the animals are thinking when we are playing with them for our amusement. What thoughts go in their heads , about what is happening , and why they are being used as a toy lol

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

so Iam not trying to burn you just saying these guys need to lay off the pipe and get a real job.
Because they find this humorous you assume they are high? I'm straight as an arrow right now but that was funny as hell... that way the chicken keeps its head straight is insane... the owl is awesome too. That's classic stuff and I don't see why you need to be making such comments.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Damn that's funny. Thanks for the laugh.
By the way, if you didn't know, I think you can observe something vaguely similar in yourselves. Look at a mirror and focus on your irises, rotate your head (from shoulder to shoulder). Your irises stay at their original angle (until a certain point). Nothing special really, just find it amusing...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

No no no, its:

Owl: "If you let me go now, that'll be the end of it. Owl not look for you, owl not pursue you. But if you don't, owl look for you, owl find you, and owl kill you."
edit on 10-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
Jerk Chicken.

LOL why are you mad at it

top topics

join