It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails Regarding Auto Bailout...Treasury Drove Cutoff of Non-Union Delphi Workers' Pensions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Let me just say, I think the President has found his new campaign slogan: "Out Of The Fire and Into The Frying Pan

Check this out:

By Matthew Boyle
Emails obtained by The Daily Caller show that the U.S. Treasury Department, led by Timothy Geithner, was the driving force behind terminating the pensions of 20,000 salaried retirees at the Delphi auto parts manufacturing company. The move, made in 2009 while the Obama administration implemented its auto bailout plan, appears to have been made solely because those retirees were not members of labor unions.

The internal government emails contradict sworn testimony, in federal court and before Congress, given by several Obama administration figures. They also indicate that the administration misled lawmakers and the courts about the sequence of events surrounding the termination of those non-union pensions, and that administration figures violated federal law.

While Obama is busy beating his drum about Romney's tax returns, he has some serious impeachable practices to answer for. Wonder whom he will blame now?

Can you see the criminal we have been dealing with? The level of deception goes on and on! We passed the rabbit hole 5 scandals ago. This should scare us to death! Who is this guy? I mean really? Yet, there are some of you whom still support this maniac!

I know some o will say "but Obama didn't do that, Geithner did. Someone other than Obama lied". To you,
I say NO!! The buck stops with Obama. He needs to be held accountable for the actions of his administration
I mean Obama himself appointed each of those individuals to their position. These are the people we are losing our freedoms to. Think long and hard about that, cause if this man is re elected, we will have exceeded way beyond the point of no return.
:
You will find the emails at this link: The Daily Caller

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Unfortunately, Obama has perfected the art of living in a bubble, of his own making. Untouchable by any. Accountable no none. He's also perfected, extending his bubble to those around him, he chooses to protect. Such as Holder with the Fast and Furious debacle.

What it will take to burst his bubble, I haven't a clue. I just hope it doesn't involve a civil bloodbath that could throw this Nation back 100 years in time.

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

i agree with you Des. Like I said, one really wonders how deep this thing goes!! Everyday it looks more and more like Obama's becoming the President, has been a plant all along. He has nothing and i do mean nothing credible to his name..This guy was never vetted! He was groomed years ago to do exactly what he has managed to do. Destroy the United States from within. Question is, how many others are in on this too! I know we all claim they
'all" are, but seriously who has been coached to the tiniest detail? We sit on the verge of Civil War. Many people living in poverty. All for what? Almost a totalitarian society but not for himself to rule, for someone else! Completely creepy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Even his own Democratic Party is starting to whisper about him not meeting with committees he's set up. Not meeting with his own people in the Senate. They know they are worthless to him and his agenda. He keeps his inner circle close to his vest. Only takes counsel from them. Those who voted him in are grumbling....he cares not. He is dangerous.

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Does Valerie Jarrett have a direct line to Soros? Do the union brothers? Cass Sunstien? He just jumped ship. Holdren?

Hillary Clinton is looking mighty happy these days, dancing in South Africa, despite the blood shed going on in Syria. Is Bill Clinton going to be Obama's undoing?

Will General Petraeus be his undoing?

What is to become of the Unjustice Dept. and Eric Holder?

Useful fools, except for the Clinton force, in my estimation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

This is false, here is the link that explains it. This is just the right wing news orgs trying to trick America into voting for Romney.

Source

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why would non union workers have their pensions terminated and not union workers. Is it really that hard to figure out?

Union workers have a contract with the company which likely requires the pension. Non union workers tend to be at the mercy of the company.

Any benefits can be terminated for non union workers if there is not an employment contract specifying the benefits as a requirement of the employment. The reality is that non union workers are disposable assets which have minimal rights.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's about time that the people of the USA take back THEIR country and free us/slaves from control. It blows my mind that we don't fight what has happened? It's disgusting and a crime what Bush did to this country. Obama walked into office and literally had little choice. The problem with "the Bailout" is the guidelines were terrible! We gave money to the banks, who NEVER, not once gave it to citizens so they can keep their homes. Bankers got super rich on our hard earned dollars.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by derekg
It's about time that the people of the USA take back THEIR country and free us/slaves from control. It blows my mind that we don't fight what has happened? It's disgusting and a crime what Bush did to this country. Obama walked into office and literally had little choice. The problem with "the Bailout" is the guidelines were terrible! We gave money to the banks, who NEVER, not once gave it to citizens so they can keep their homes. Bankers got super rich on our hard earned dollars.

Of course, Blame the "Bush man" for Obama's billion dollar bailouts!!! For his ludacrous Gun Control laws, lets all blame Bush!!! Give me a freakin break! Why can Obama NOT take responsibility for making the horrendous mistakes he did and once and for all BE A MAN!!! He, Obama alone is responsible for his over spending and plunging this economy into a downward spiral!!!

While I do agree with this part of your post:

We gave money to the banks, who NEVER, not once gave it to citizens so they can keep their homes. Bankers got super rich on our hard earned dollars.

I do not understand why everyone makes excuses for Obama!! If you keep making excuses for his gross and negligible way he chose to run the country, then you are enabling the worst president of the United States, history has ever known!!

Pax

edit on 2/3/2013 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join