It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman: Zeti-Reticuli System, Corso, UFO CoverUp Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Q: What is your opinion on the idea of the Zeti-Reticuli star system as being the origin of at least one species of extra-terrestrial visitors to Earth?

(As stated on the Marjorie Fish analysis of the Betty Hill starmap, and by Lazar (whom I know you rightly consider as bunk). Also, a couple years ago, a planet was discovered in the system, but then later retracted).

Q: While Corso no doubt overinflated his involvement in integrating alien tech into society, given his close association with Trudeau and Twining (as well as Thurmond), do you feel that his story is "basically" true?

Q: In the 80's, there were two television specials, "UFO CoverUp Live" and "UFO CoverUp Live II". I believe you were on at least one of these, if not both (going from memory here). In some markets, including my own, there was to be news followup after the show, etc. In my market, the show was cut off with about a half hour remaining (went to an infomercial) and the promised news followup did not happen. While the identities of "Falcon" and "Condor" are fairly well believed to be Moore and Doty, and some incredible things were said on the show....what is your take on the specials and their depiction of alien biology, homeworld, etc.?

Thank you for your time and participation!

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I worked with Marjorie Fish and with the late B.Ann Slate published the first article about here work more than 30 years ago in Saga magazine. I also instigated the Astronomy Mgazine Article by its then editor, Terence Dickinson. I have sold more than 16,000 copies of the Astron. Mag 32page full color booklet "The ZetaReticuli Incident" and many copies of the 1980 4page update by Dickinson. I think she got it right. None of the objections stand up. Zet. 1 and Zet. 2 Reticuli are the closest to each other pair of sun-like planets in our local galactic neighborhood. The latest measurements indicate they are 39 light years from here and only 1/8th of a light year apart from each other and about a billion years older than the sun. A telescope in Australia was monitoring wiggles in the orbit seeking evidence oif planets. But we are really only able to "see" very large ones. I should add that I spent time with Betty and Barney back in 1968 and have seen Betty many times since. She is featured in my movie "UFOs Are Real" and on my CDROM "UFOs the Real Story". STF

I met Corso a couple of times and had other conversations with him. In his book there is of course no substantiation for his claims. The Foreign Tech group under Troudeau in 1960 had only 2 people and he was the junior officer. He lied about having been a member of the NSC and was not an engineer or scientist. I would say a wannabe. I have an article about him on my website www.stanfriedman.com .

I was in the UFO Coverup Live filmed in DC, and was very unhappy about the show. They had everybody reading scripts from a teleprompter. Bill Moore was there as well. I do NOT believe he was either Falcon or Condor. Bill arranged those interviews and admitted that he and Jaime expected that some of what they would say wouldn't be true. We had a big argument--this is after the show was on, with me saying if they expected not everything would be true, the interview should not have been used since watchers would have no way to separate fact from fiction. I still don't know if aliens like Strawberry icecream and Tibetan music

join