It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Steven Greer David Rockefeller connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I know that there are people out there that may be supporters of Dr. Steven Greer and the disclosure movement. I have always been a little skeptical of him and his views. I recently watched a video of him explaining some back round on the beginnings of the Disclosure movement. His movement does have ties to David Rockefeller, which is strange when you realize that he is one of the ones that his his hand in controlling mainstream media. The media that said for years that UFOs do not exist and had a heavy hand in discounting such claims. Now at least to me, it seems understandable why the media has down an about face regarding the subject. This in my opinion, is a dark shadow upon the field of Ufology. Forgive me if this has been touched upon on here before, but after my search quiery I saw no hits on what I had put in.

youtu.be...
edit on 8-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

If I take the time to watch the video, will I be convinced that David Rockefeller and Dr. Steven Greer are in cahoots?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumQuackers

Greer mentions rockefeller in it himself so i would say yes.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I watched it. Sorry, no interest here.

If the Rockefeller's were only so stupid to pick a maniacal loser like Steven Greer.

new topics

top topics

join