It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Colonel Sixx Really Dead??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have been catching up with AJ's radio show and heard a caller saying that he had heard from another radio show that Colonel Sixx was dead.

Anyone know if this is true or if it is what happened? Was it suspicious?

On a secondary note, whilst looking for info on this in the search here I came across a thread who mentions Colonel Sixx and I thought it interesting because it is from a year ago and discusses the possible take down of Libya and questions why Syria would even be on the cards for take down. It is obvious that at that time people could not see a reason why Syria would be in the firing line, yet here we are a year later and it is all happening.

ATS Thread

Just thought I would add that in as a kind of sub-thread point of interest as it relates to what is happening now and since I happened upon it looking for info for Colonel Sixx. Wondering if there are any other older threads discussing the possibility of events that seemed 'outlandish' at the time only to find they have come true now!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
General Wesley Clarke came out and told us that there was 7 Countries that " they " wanted to invade. At the time he said 7 countries in 5 years....guess which 7 Countries?

www.youtube.com...

I feel this information from awhile ago...during Bush's reign...Proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that they've had this planned for years! Iraq was and is central to all other Countries that " they " want to squash. That's why they've built multi- million dollar bases, embassy....

They are carrying out their plans for Eorld Domination and they don't need other Countries getting in their way. There are soooo many reasons why they want Iran out of the way....oil, Caspian Sea pipe line, other valueable resources.

Before Iraq was taken down they had just signed a lucrative oil deal w/ France...after the Iraqie take down guess who benefited from the oil?

It's all about the money and more money and more money....and shipping ports, and pipe- lines. Follow who benefits!!! Exxon I heard made 19 billion in profits last year...and they got126 million dollars in tax money and they paid absolutely noooooooo taxes!!!!

This is all disgusting...and people have the nerve to say that the way we saved these people from the Boogeyman Man. Ask them right now when life was better for them....it was not because of us. We're letting a few rich people turn our Country into a money grubbing bulling murdering Country! It's not right...we the people need to take our Country back to our fore-fathers wishes ....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I have been catching up with AJ's radio show and heard a caller saying that he had heard from another radio show that Colonel Sixx was dead.

Anyone know if this is true or if it is what happened? Was it suspicious?

On a secondary note, whilst looking for info on this in the search here I came across a thread who mentions Colonel Sixx and I thought it interesting because it is from a year ago and discusses the possible take down of Libya and questions why Syria would even be on the cards for take down. It is obvious that at that time people could not see a reason why Syria would be in the firing line, yet here we are a year later and it is all happening.

ATS Thread

Just thought I would add that in as a kind of sub-thread point of interest as it relates to what is happening now and since I happened upon it looking for info for Colonel Sixx. Wondering if there are any other older threads discussing the possibility of events that seemed 'outlandish' at the time only to find they have come true now!

Derek Fagan-McHenry aka Colonel Sixx died Dec 18 2011.

His obituary didn't give a cause of death.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the update.
Wow, I only just heard this, didn't know it was from so long ago. Is it usual to not be able to find a cause of death?
And who has been updating his blog if he is indeed dead?
Colonel Sixx Blog

edit on 7-8-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: added blog link

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
Thanks for the update.
Wow, I only just heard this, didn't know it was from so long ago. Is it usual to not be able to find a cause of death?
And who has been updating his blog if he is indeed dead?
Colonel Sixx Blog

edit on 7-8-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: added blog link

Some obituaries will mention the cause of death, just depends on the family wishes. I did some more searching but nothing mentioned cause of death, except for other CT sites, people saying he killed himself or was set up to look like suicide, etc.

As far as his blog goes, i'm guessing he worked with other individuals on it and they've kept it going.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

In that case, wouldn't they have made a big announcement on the blog as a tribute but say that they were keeping the blog going?

new topics

top topics

join