It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77(Crash Into Pentagon) Never Left The Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Hi folks - I'm new here, and I don't know if this has been covered before, but while I was looking into the supposed plane strike against the Pentagon I found something very odd in the official flight records.

If you remember American Airlines Flight 77 out of Dulles International supposedly hit the

Pentagon on Sept 11th 2001.

This is from the 9-11 commission report:

"American Airlines Flight 77 was scheduled to depart from Washington Dulles for Los Angeles

at 8:10. The aircraft was a Boeing 757 piloted by Captain Charles F. Burlingame and First

Officer David Charlebois. There were four flight attendants. On September 11, the flight

carried 58 passengers.

American 77 pushed back from its gate at 8:09 and took off at 8:20.

At 8:46, the flight reached its assigned cruising altitude of 35,000 feet.

Cabin service would have begun. At 8:51,American 77 transmitted its last routine radio

communication.

The hijacking began between 8:51 and 8:54."

And this is where it gets interesting...

The Bureau of Transportation Statistics website have records of every commerical airline

flight in the US going back to 1995 and have detailed reports available online including all

flight scheduled departures, actual departures, time airbourne, delays, cancellations,

diversions, even the taxi-out and wheel-out times for the aircraft.

Go to www.bts.gov... - the Bureau of Transportation Statistics website.

Under 'Popular Links' click on 'Airline Information' and under 'Searchable Database'
click on Deatailed Statistics (January 1995 - present).

Choose 'Departure Statistics', then 'Actual deaparture time'

Now choose 'Washinton, DC - Washington Dulles International (IAD)'

Choose 'American Airlines (AA) and then select a date range, say 5th - 15th September 2001.
(You can select multiple days using the shift key).

If you look at the records you'll see that AA flight 77 was scheduled every day and always

departed around 8:10.

If you look at the Sept 11th records flight 77 isn't listed as departing, delayed
or cancelled - it's not even on the schedule that day, so how the hell did a
flight that never happened crash into the penatgon.

It supposedly departed roughly on time and was apparently airbourne for 31 minutes before

the hijack bagan.

If flight 77 actually took off at all it's scheduled departure time would be listed, it's

acctual departure time would be listed, it's taxi-out time and it's time airbourne would be

listed but there's nothing.

It's back on the schedule the very next day and up til 20th Sept but never flew.

Question: Why was flight AA 77 removed from the schedule and not even listed as departing

the airport on that day?

Question: Why is a plane that's supposedly in a million pieces in the pentagon still on the

flight schedule for 9 days after it's crashed?

You can check all the other statistics for that flight on that day - it never existed.

I copy and paste that from a forum...it was a while ago i forget which forum it was..
I didnt get to actually see the page that had the missing details, however i remember people on the forum did see the page and save it to there computer and some guy who owned a black ops radio show said he was going to talk about it on his show.

However i do know this, and so will you when you go to bts.gov, the records for September 11th Flight 77 have been deleted or something happened to them.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There are numerous threads on Flight 77.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please add your thoughts to one of the existing discussions.

Thread closed.

new topics

join